View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:32 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Haunted- (Swordsman_Adrift) 

Moving inside me, deaths bony finger made its assault. With the fear an cold causing me to go rigid across every muscle of me body. It wuz me privates that the bony finger found itself. Moving in an out of me like I should be enjoying it or sum thing. So tight…so full as he grew within me tight embrace.

No longer did me breasts rub the ground. Not a good thing, not with the caressin’ ana touchin’ that only me love Hanaji should be doin’ to me like this. I’m being taken like some piece of meat of sorts…not a good or godly thing that. Silently I cry out to me lord, the cold breathe sending a shiver up me spine. But it is an answer to prayer of sorts…sum thing that lets me know there is a god an he loves me.

“yes…let me be with me love….oh thank you…thank you… “ What other answer can there be. I have to end this…to go away. God working his blessin’ is nothin’ to scoff at. The lord has given me a way out, an answer to me prayer an I grab for the straw with all me will.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:37 am
Profile WWW

The slap came down again, straight across her bared cheeks and leaving a light red mark.

Then listen and learn, oh-holy-maid. That may be the only thing that will save you.

The tendrils twined around her various points tightened and those thrusting inside her finally pulled out, only to stroke her folds and what lay inside them with a deliciously conflicting rhythm, one tracing up while the other stroked down, each twining and twisting around one another. He could almost taste her through those tendrils.

A bulge he almost never took notice of made itself painfully known through the whispering silk of his long tattered kilt. And he knew just how to take care of that.

On your knees.

It wasn't a request, Cassie discovered as the tendrils forced her to kneel in front of him. Her head level with the bulge between his legs, the material parted like some windblown curtain, revealing one of the biggest members she should never have seen until her wedding night (if she did marry anyone of the opposite sex, of course).

To her green eyes, it was almost too large. Its dark skin was almost unmarked, save for the odd vein pulsing underneath it . For a being of shadow, it was undeniably... Corporeal.

Receive my blessing then, the gold fires within the ivory face glowed brighter. Taste me...

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:38 pm

A hand strikes cross me bum, dashing all the hope I muster in a single painful strike upon me bare flesh. The pain stabs forth from me bum driving me breath past me lips. Feeling me body tighten round the finger within as once more me muscle tense. A reminder of me situation. Shuttering as the voice whispers with its cruel coolness in me ear. Listen an learn…he says in that dreadful voice of his….listen for the one thing that will save me. Closing me eyes I ‘gan once more to whisper to the one great being that would save me. Perhaps not the thing he thought…not at all as two fingers now play within me folds. Rub an torment me in shear degrading misery. Loneliness…real loneliness closing in on me like the darkness that surrounds me in this place of hell on earth.

Once more the whisper sounds. Once more I struggle as the death repositions me kneeling for him. I half expect me head to be put on the block, to feel the cold steal upon me neck. Nothing so simple though in this place of horror. For death has other ideas, the dark shaft before me very eyes bouncing in obvious joy. A deep down flutter at the sight of this silky blackness that exists in a world of grays. Right an wrong…black on white seem not to exist in deaths domain. Everything is a mere shade of gray.

Gasping in panic I know what death intends. In the back of me head the idea of what this wuz all ‘bout heavy on me throbbing heart. With me pulse racing I feel the hold upon me arms tightening in response to me own muscles bunching. Heart racing will me eyes take in the darkness that surrounds me like a funeral veil. Furtively searching for any way out of this thing the voice desires, hearing it once more in me ear. Looking up I see a flash of color in the grays. There within the pale mask glows yellows an golds, bringing a shiver down me spine. A dark an sinister delight that dances in those eyes.

I stare back, me whole body tensing in shear disgust an open rebellion. Fire meets fire in a blaze of sparks. No matter me predicament for I cannot do this as me lord is me witness.

Not even to get out of hell itself would I taste him.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:28 am
Profile WWW

You have made your choice... Fine. But that only means you'll be here awhile...

Again, the Savant wrapped the image of Hanaji's face round his head as he spoke with a chill imitation of the purple-haired girl's voice.

Start praying.

The two tendrils roiling against her nether lips were joined by another pair. The four protuberances twined together, forming a dull-looking cone as it drove deep between Cassie's lower lips.

At the same time, those extremities wrapped around her throat reared up and touched certain nerves on her jaw, forcibly relaxing the muscles as Magadon's pan-sized hands grabbed the sides of her head and drove his member deep into her mouth. What passed for a shudder racked the insubstantial form as the organ seemed to grow larger.

The ghostly light within the eyeholes flared to an impossible brightness as the otherworldly lust Magadon held back burst forth, ready to have its sport upon the helpless yet quite nubile young student.

Now would be the time to regret your choice.

If Cassie screamed mentally, it would have only served to excite the thing that could be termed 'him' even more, the darkness curtaining them writhing and flailing at the Nal's pleasure.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Last edited by swordsman_adrift on Wed May 28, 2008 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:07 pm

‘Hanaji’ I cried out inside…’not like this…not like this’, the words tumbling in me mind as me love dances fore me very eyes. I swear me eyes saw her smile, that loving smile she reserves for me in our times together. T’wuz shear horror then that it was those wonderful eyes…her smiling gaze meeting me own while death had his way with me.
Gasping an praying while feeling the thrust tween me legs. A thrust that brings me up on me knees. Closer yet to the other symbol of a man that dangles ‘fore me face. No longer did the touch linger an caress. No things were a changing. Now sum thing large an blunt fell to pushing an pulsing tween me legs. Pushing inwards while I try an wiggle away, to dislodge it from its evil intent. But once more the grip upon me arms and legs tightens till I can feel the throbbing of me pulse an a dull building ache.

In karate I’d learned ‘bout them pressure points. A sudden realization that death knew them as well as me clenched jaw shot nail of pain. In utter surprise me mouth went open a scream of pain reverberating off the invisible walls. A scream soon cut off by the thrust of deaths own sword deep into me mouth. Feeling the swollen end of him bounce past me tonsils, cutting of the scream so only me hurting throat trembles round his long hard shaft. For a moment I cannot breathe past the object that clogs me airway. Loosing control of me moth I gag an tremble on him...panic driving the struggle ever harder as I feel me lungs ‘bout to burst. Once more I scream, a violent endless scream that bursts upon me mind much like a volcano does on earth. A deep rumble that reverberates through me slowly fading body.

Death has come….death….heaven a real possibility as I say me final farewells, a final tear that rolls down me cheek. A final tear for me love hanaji, the woman that has shown me much… the face that bouth haunts me final seconds of life. Me struggles growing weaker. I am fading…fading under her gaze, the own that gives me such love, the one whose gaze I now suffer unto death under.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:24 am
Profile WWW

Magadon slid himself inside her, testing how far he could go before Cassie choked. The white hot glow, while no less intense, narrowed. She had taken more than three-fourths of him and she showed signs of being able to take more.

Her mouth was a moist and warm place. Now that he was on the verge of utterly breaking loose, he had to fight to keep himself in control. The Nal could feel her through the tendrils, and just the sight of Cassie's soft bare skin was driving him to the point he thought he'd never even reach.

The darkness surrounding them, combined with the eerie glow of the laboratory chemicals and the ghost lights that served as his eyes, gave the impression of half-skull whose malevolent grin was only widening as he began to buck his hips at a measured rhythm, pumping deep into the redhead's mouth.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:31 pm

Sputtering an gasping, I swear me insides are trying to come up through me throat. Cool wonderful air rushes in an fills me lungs tween me coughs. All the while the collar tingles round me throat sendig a cascade of pleasurable sensations down me spine. A whisper slips across me mind like a dark shadow. A song of joywaftds through me head at the sight of the throbbing shaft so recently gone from me mouth. I push at the shadow that spreads itself inside me, growing ever more desperate as me mind plays horrible games upon me own desires.

In me southern latitudes I can feel the slow relentless pressure build … then push me resistance aside, stretching me as he moves within. Me insides grip the unwelcome intruder an yet he goes ever deeper. I can feel me self expand, surround the thing that works its way deeper, filling me. Hot blood courses through me veins, a dull throbbing pressure across me middle. Like an anesthetic the dullness starts to fade. Heat…heat an exhilaration replacing the dullness. Too many sensations of the types me love brings to me.

My reprieve does not last long. The hands hold me head still keeping me body pinned in place to the thrust tween me legs. Suddenly the shift plunges past me lips and into me mouth. This time though it moves in an out….at first I struggle to breathe…butr …slowly I find the rhythm. Death seems content to torment me, keeping me alive to receive attention that me makes me feel I’d ‘ave been better off dead. Even so I work to keep me self alive…life tugging at me….willing to endure. The thrusts continue ‘gainst both ends of me. A heat building within me, a horrible heat leaving me slick even as me insides clench the shaft in a juicy warm embrace. So wrong…so so so wrong.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu May 01, 2008 8:58 am
Profile WWW

Through the thicket of tendrils keeping her held, Magadon could feel her struggles. Her thoughts were an open book to his advanced prowess, and he felt a demented joy. Already, two more tendrils bean to massage the tight ring of muscle between her cheeks. Something hot, bittersweet yet ineffably alien began to drip from the slit of his member into her mouth and down her throat.

So close... Why don't you just give in...

Once more, Cassie heard Hanaji's throaty and seductive voice in her mind's ear.

All I want to do is learn... Show me how you love me...

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Last edited by swordsman_adrift on Fri May 02, 2008 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 01, 2008 2:24 pm

Her voice ‘gain whispers in me ear an I recoil from it. A voice that has nothing in common with our love an the way we showed it to one another. A voice I do not want to hear while death plays with me for fear of what it will mean when we are finally back together. Will I ever ‘gain be able to relax while she holds me in her arms an speaks to me. I fear this day will haunt me forever. Will Hanaji ever forgive me should I recoil from her if I ever get out of this place alive?

So many fingers upon me flesh. Caressing, touching, and kneading me bare skin. As me back bows under the attack from top an bottom I feel more fingers upon me thrust out breasts. Skillfully death toys with me decorations as if to make this whole degrading experience even worse by giving me pleasure from the despicable act. The full orbs gently squeezed, a feather touch across the end of one of me hard nipples. The hands grow warmer wherever I find pleasure. Chest….tummy….belly….bum….even me mouth all warming to the touch.

No longer is it merely me own saliva that swirls cross me tongue. A strange taste….his taste coats me taste buds as well with bitterness. Tis rightly so I reckon, till the weird sauce reaches the back of me throat an transforms itself to the sweetness of honey. A strange sweet gooey glob that slides down me throat tween each ah his thrusts an me own gasps for air.

Somehow the substance sooths me throat with its coating making me want more. I play me tongue upon his soft underside as the shaft plumbs me mouth. For the first time I purse me lips round the edges of his moist member an suck…suck a wee bit to dislodge some more of this heaven sent nectar. Nectar that helps slide the length of him down me tight throat an makes the collar buzz in pleasure ‘bout me neck.

Who’da thought I could even do such a thing? Learning to breath; to find the rhythm so I may live.

‘Please Hanaji…forgive me for what I do….’ I silently pray. For I had a choice…I had the choice to fight. All the while the mocking whisper still haunts me. Have I given in…have I done what it desires in an effort to ease my own pain?

‘Then learn this….learn that you do not take a girl ‘gainst her will….take he when she says no’, but I cannot voice the sentence even if the shaft did not fill me mouth. I sin; my voice silent in protest, for to do so now would seem insincere as I feel the rolling heat build deep inside. I had not wanted this, but now….’oh lord….please…please save me from me self.’

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri May 02, 2008 12:24 pm
Profile WWW

The laughter pealed in her ear once again, the darkness rustling like grass beneath wind.

What is there to forgive, love? Now please show me how you love me... And I'll show you how I love you...

As was the wont of the Savants, Magadon spun lies upon lies to suit his needs, a veritable web of illusions rife with rewards and pain. But it did not matter to him of the Void. Cassie had begun to break. While he had contented himself to the warmth of her mouth, her lips had suddenly closed around him and her tongue began to explore all that it could reach. He continued to leak essence, a twisted version of her religion's holy wine. THe voice he used was Hanaji's throaty imitation, drawn from memories of cold nights they spent writhing as one in passionate abandon.

That's right, love... Please... Give me more...

His lust roiling, more of his tendrils dipped themselves into the still-bubbling mixture, coating her heating body in relaxant as the those protuberances around her breasts had taken on new forms akin to suction cups that nipped and sucked, leaving little marks all over each generous bosom as a fifth lightly circled the little bundle of nerves over her entrance.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Fri May 02, 2008 3:30 pm

Cruel laughter cut me insides like a knife, twisting in me gut. Not love, not this….perhaps lust is what consumed him. Me love would have said these things to me, which made them that much more so unbearable.

Yet the assault still did not end. His taste only the first crack in me armor. Now the pleasant sensations doubled as mouths took me turgid mounds within their moist embrace and sucked upon me sensitive an hard tips. The resulting gasp causing me throat to shutter an vibrate in its tight embrace of the long hard shaft. Lips opening in a rush of air an sound.

A soft caress of touch crosses me exposed center of pleasure. A ripple of pleasure spears me insides from the nub…another slips along the nerves of me neck. A gathering rush of water, building in pace an volume threatens to leave me reeling in its wake.

I knew I wuz supposed to fight. To struggle ‘gainst the rising tide of water an lust. Fight for the love of me life an the good memories of her. Still me hips shifted, sliding me middle ‘gainst the touch, a thunderclap of heat an pleasure sending each an every nerve to fire.

‘Hanaji….hanaji….’ me eyes closing to the whispered words of me love. Loosing me self into me loves embrace. Lips that move o’er me skin, a gentle caress while her fingers ply me center…a long hard tongue thrusting into me mouth…wide…long….into me throat.

The illusion of me heart shatter. Suddenly I open me eyes to the real world once more…tis death that does me in…that plays with me heart, mind an body…..That teases each an every part of me.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 03, 2008 2:35 am
Profile WWW

The last tendril's tip took on a whip-like point as it began to flick, the mosquito-like blows landing slowly, yet insistently merciless upon her center. Through it all, the fiendish extremities began to coordinate their ministrations, the suction cups making light popping sounds as they marked the area around Cassie's aureolae.

Love... Hanaji's voice came again, sultry and seductive. Harder...

The relaxant was beginning to tell its toll, Magadon's eyes could tell. In every shiver, every soft moan she thought she could hide. He was humiliating her and he loved every minute of it.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Fri May 09, 2008 6:45 am

Pain lances through me as the hard tip slaps ‘gainst me sacred center; the tiny bulb of nerves that provides me such pleasures as can only be heaven sent. Now though it is not an immediate rush of pleasure I feel. No, it is a gut wrenching, nail biting flash of hot pain that slices inwards an forces the air from me lungs in a forlorn cry of pure misery. Me whole body tries to move back only to pin itself more thoroughly on deaths blades an bony hands. The very center of me unable to move back, held in place by the throbbing twisting length of him within me womb. Hands hold me head, the rush of air stopped by the painfully hard thrust that takes him deep into me throat.

Air pushes ‘gianst him, me tongue struggles as well. Till that final moment he moves back and the stifled cry finally makes its way past me trembling lips. Me mouth vibrates o’er his whole shaft. A sudden rush of hot moist air that leaves me hacking an a coughing.

Yet even then the sliver of pain reseeded leaving a hot red coal of pleasure within me gut. A pleasure so intense I knew I wanted more. I reckon this is what a drug addict felt…the need for a fix…all consuming an so wrong. Lucky for me I did not need to wait. Another flick….the pain less this time….the resulting pleasure…oh the pleasure.

A trembling started at me belly. Pins an needles sliding across me arms and legs till all me skin tingles for joy. Muscles twitch an jump barely in me control. An yet….yet I am not in control. Stripped from me much like the clothes that lie discarded upon the floor. The thing inside me moving right…left…up an down.

Not only does it move…me body moves. Hips an bum wiggle….me knees a bit further apart as I sink closer to the floor. Bowing me back an sucking in me tummy I try an further expose me self to the strikes that will provide such warmth an pleasure.

‘hanaji….hanaji….I did not know. Know why you needed these things from me….oh lord….love…love of me life I…..understand’. Twuz soo soo wrong. Would the lord forgive me for enjoying it soo soo much?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun May 11, 2008 8:13 pm
Profile WWW

Even with his nigh-uncontrollable desires raging, Magadon had finally, if not barely, managed to exert enough control back into his limbs. He pulled out, a thin wire of his own essence trailing from her lips.

Love, I don't think you're doing it properly... Hanaji's borrowed voice purred low and menacing in her ear, a tendril tickling her lobe the way the other protuberances roamed and fondled her form, thin smoke-like whisps twining around the golden nipple rings. Don't you love me anymore?

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Tue May 13, 2008 4:50 am

Post Re: Haunted- (Swordsman_Adrift)
Unconsciously me tongue follows the withdrawing flesh, seeking it out like a lollipop. A gossamer thread hangs tween it an the dark fleshy cylinder of pleasure. Me loves words fill the empty space of the room…’wrong?’. Her voice, but never fore chastising me for nothin’.

“what do I do wrong?” the movement of me lips an tongue breaking the thread that connects me to my love…no….not me love….death…yes death. A glowing face hovering above me own, there to remind me that not all is as it seems. Not wishing to hurt me love, for it is her voice from beneath the mask, I whisper into the darkness me self.

“I love you….hanaji” arms strain to come forward against the tight embrace that keeps them in place. “please teach me.” A soft an gentle touch across the pulse of me neck that leaves me trembling in pleasure. A good response that.

The words fall from no still lips to echo in the back of me mind. Swallowing back the thick globe of saliva an more I can feel me throat tighten as it slips past. Closing me eyes to feel her closeness once more. Yessss….a far better dream than death. The lingering smell of her flesh so close to me own, a scent of lavender. Losing me self to her touch. Her lips upon me nipples her fingers probing me, the flicker of a touch across me nub.

“yessssss….teach me” the barest of sounds upon the dank walls of me prison.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed May 14, 2008 7:36 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next