View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Hey there little red riding hood - (Ryujin) 

Post Hey there little red riding hood - (Ryujin)
Tera had tried to go find that little creature from the other night. Without much success, however she had succeeded in getting herself lost in the forest near the campus. A crimson cloak adorned her form over her school uniform. Her classes had started today and she'd lots track of time. Well aware that she was probably risking a great deal of trouble, she kept trying to back track and find her way out of the forest.

Each little snap of a branch or the wind rustling through the trees had her nerves on edge. Her blue hair floated about her and she bit upon her lips in hesitated fear. Hoping maybe foolishly that nothing bad would happen on this trip. Still she called for that kitty fox creature. The monster- Quetea had said it was her friend. And as much as the monster was gentle to her, she was still terrorfied of it and wanted to be sure the creature was ok truely.

Her small little feet snuggled in her sneakers moved over the grassy forest floor. "Here little critter.." She called softly and tugged her crimson cloak closer to her body. Fear showed within her bright blue eyes. Not recognizing where she was or where she was going. Her feet swung her about to try to back track yet again and saw nothing familiar. "Oh god, please don't let anything bad find me. I want to get back." Her voice held that soft little whimper.

Shifting her gaze around and turning more and more, she hoped for something familiar to be seen. Not even the school could be seen from this point. Even though she hated the place, it was semi safe. Now she wanted nothing more then to be home and safe yet again.

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Thu May 01, 2008 10:13 pm

"You mean like me?" Asked Ryujin kneeling behind her.

Ryujin had caught wind of Tera meandering through the forest and followed the scent and sounds she made. He had made his way toward her stealthily enough, but when he saw how she was dressed and how nervous she was, he decided he would build on her fear. Fear did make a wonderful aphrodisiac after all. Almost every sound she heard was doing, purposefully stepping on the small branches and twigs that littered the forest floor.

He had raised her anxiety even further by calling forth an illusion to keep her going in circles all day long. Every time she tried to backtrack she would only end up going further into the woods, believing she was changing direction when in truth she was only going back and forth.

After a good long while he thought enough was enough and finally approached her. He was now kneeling a foot away behind her, hand on his knees and his head level with hers. If she spun around she could see a mischievous glint and more than a hint of lust in the dark slits behind his long maw.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Sat May 03, 2008 5:20 pm
Profile YIM

She had no clue what was going on or how to get out of the nightmare she'd made out of trying to find what she thought was a poor defenseless creature. Maybe she should have believed that first monster that seemed almost compassionate and nice to her. With a little whimper she found herself looking towards something that spoke to her. "Please, can you help me get back. I want to get back to the dorms before I get into trouble?"

Her voice held that whimpered scared almost pathetic tone to show how fearful she was of being in the woods. There was little she could do though as evidently this male knew whom she was and where she was. There was a dark glitter to his eyes and it was that that made her try to back up and turn to run away. So much was occuring all at once and making the girl's defenses raise.

Taking a run for the tree line she hoped that the creature wouldn't follow or get her. It was a hope but if nothing else she had that, maybe he wouldn't want to hurt her.

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Thu May 08, 2008 2:13 am

Ryujin took after the frightened girl as she fled from his kneeling form. He kept his mischievous smile and his position until she had gotten quite a few yards away before he gave chase. "Run run run as fast as you can, you can't escape me, I'm the gingerbread man." he mused to himself. He wanted her to have hope of escaping him. The look of despair and realization of how hopeless it was upon her face would make it all the better when he caught and took his pleasure of her. When she was almsot out of sight, he bolted after her from his position on the ground, his powerful legs pumping and pounding the ground beneath him as he ran with all his might.

Soon she could the echo of his fast approaching footsteps and before she could think of what to do, he had her. He siezed her arm and lifted her high up of the ground, grabbing her other arm and bringing it up to join the other one. Holding her with one hand his other hand reached under her skirt to push two large, clawed digits against the folds of her hairless pussy through her panties, prodding her sex as he rubbed them against her soft slit. As he fondled her defenseless crotch, he pushed hie snout against the nape of her neck and deeply inhaled the scent of his new victim through his nostrils. Then pulled back and looked her in the eye, "Well little red riding hood, it seems this is an unlucky day for you. Becasue I'm the big bad wolf." he said and snapped his teeth at her.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri May 09, 2008 9:19 pm
Profile YIM

She was running as fast as she could to get away from the being that had a soft voice. She'd wanted to run and wanted to escape him, but everywhere she ran looked the same. Her fear rose to the point her blue eyes filled with large crystaline tears but still she'd not give up as she kept running. He was chasing her and that much made her sprint faster. The sound of his feet as they hit the forest floor made her shiver.

It was like a bad dream, there was a big bad wolf following her with what seemed every intention of eatting her and making her his dinner. Before she could dive behind a tree when his foot fall grew closer. She felt her arm being gripped and her body lifted. "NO!" She gave a loud scream and twisted trying to get free. Being held up with one hand. She looked to him fearfully as she felt a hand slip under her skirt and start rubbing along her shaved sex through the lace of her panties. "Nooo No.. please!" She cried out and looke d at the male creature. Again she kept tugging trying to get free.

Fondled, she felt the claws slightly against her bare flesh against her thighs the more she wiggled. His snout came near her neck and sniffed at her. "Oh god.. Please.. Just let me go, I beg you!" Her soft mewed fearful cry left her lips as he spoke of her being little red riding hood. Her big bad wolf was going to eat her! With eyes wide she looked at his teeth and her head lulled as well as her eyes showing well she might just faint in fear of him.

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Tue May 13, 2008 3:22 am

Post Re: Hey there little red riding hood - (Ryujin)
Ryujin's hand left her panty clad pussy and moved up her body to cup her ample tits in his hand, squeezing and molding the soft globe through her shirt, getting a feel for the fleshy mound. He grinned wickedly at her pleas, pushing his tongue out to lick all about the base of her neck before moving it up her jaw, across and off her cheek. "But I'm only getting started. If I let you go now, you won't have any fun at all." he chuckled softly.

He released her supple tit and reached into his vest to retrieve a 'Bind' ofuda. He ripped off the smaller branches of a large, strong tree branch and slid her wrists over it. "Bind." he said after applying the charm to her wrists, the enchanted paper moving itself about her wrists, holding them securely together over the branch, keeping her suspended there.

He undid her riding hood and tore her shirt and bra off, exposing her chest to the cool forest air and did the same with her panties, leaving the tattered remains of her uniform on the ground beneath her. "My, little red riding hood what big breasts you have!" he said with mock surprise as he cupped both of her heavy mounds in his hands, kneading and squeezing them as if they were his playthings.

(Sorry my reply's been so late in coming. I just haven't felt like the big bad wolf type for a while. Is she wearing anything like kneesocks or stockings btw?)

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat May 24, 2008 7:28 pm
Profile YIM

The soft flesh of her pusy felt the rub of her panties against thier gently shaven lips. The dampness that grew despite her wanting to run in fear. Her body clenched in fear as well to where she couldn't move. The creature was going to hurt her and she'd frozen into place. Her breasts squeezed hard to where she gave a cry and whimpered out. There wasn't any stopping him at that exact moment.

Instead the blue eyed girl looked at him in horror and fear and tears fell down her pale cheeks as he licked along the soft rose petal textured skin. Tasted the salt of her tears as his tongue moved across her jaw. "Please sir, I promise that I will never come in the forest again. Please just let me g...gg...go home!" Her voice had dropped and her cries were down right pitiful.

Her breast was released and she could do little as he reached into his vest then uttered the word bind. Her arms were tugged up by a tree and held there. She screamed as loud as she could and pulled at her arms. Wishing, wanting to be free and yet she couldn't get away.

Her cloak fell to the ground and with a swift jerk, her blouse, bra and panties were torn away. Leaving her bare except the thigh high stockings she wore. Lace garters threaded with a red ribbon held them up and she was left to gasp as what was left of her clothing fell away. The little jest at the childhoold nursery rhyme made her blush.

"Please, mr big bad wolf. Don't eat me.." She whispered as he gripped her braests yet again. The large mounds filled his hand in abundance and the contrasts of flesh left her just wanting to faint. Her thighs squeezed together trying to deny her something, anything of her body. But for some odd reason, she had a feeling this time the big bad wolf was going to eat little red.

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Sun May 25, 2008 4:24 am

Ryujin cupped her hairless mound with his left hand, gently stroking her womanhood until he felt moisture on his hand, then pushed two thick, scaly digits into her wet slit. He slowly twisted his hand around as he spoke, "I would not mind it if you came into the forest again little red, far from it. I hope you come back again... and again... and again." he said, emphasizing "again" by thrusting up into her slick inner folds.

"But..." he said and paused again to wrap his lips around one small pink teat; sucking intently upon it and releasing it with a loud pop, "...whether or not I "eat" you is entirely dependant upon you." he told her, pinching her other nipple with his right hand, "If you please me well enough, then there would be no merit in using you for something so frivalous as satisfying my hunger." He pushed his snout to the base of her neck and nibbled softly on her pale flesh before his lascivious tongue slithered out to lick all about her, slowly encircling her slim neck.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:53 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]