View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:24 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Freezing all alone (Whisperer) (Completed) 

Nothing attempts to stop Kanoe from rolling onto her side. Even the strange transparent tendrils withdrew. She knew her struggles were useless. She was still in the web of tentacles, completely within this creature's grasp. The woman could barely see the light at the entrance of the cave. That was her only way out, it was so far away.

The witch suddenly gasps in pain as a sharp pain shot through her rear and down her leg. That must have been the sting it mentioned. She didn't think it was so bad until she found herself unable to move that leg. Kanoe slowly curls up into a ball, her numb leg still extended and exposed. It could probably paralyze her completely if it wanted. That was just a warning for being disobedient. She shuts her eyes, shaking her head to answer the monster's question.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:33 pm

Whisperer reoriented his maws near the foot of Kanoe’s paralyzed leg. He meant to show her that though she could not move it, she would still feel everything he did to it. Once again employing his tongues like fingers, he began to massage the immobilized limb.

Starting with the ball of her foot, then working back and upward, Whisperer slowly drove any residual tension from Kanoe’s lovely leg. Since the conscious motor signals were cut off by his venom, he doubted there was much she could do to resist. Even so, he used his psychic awareness of her body to target precise points, stimulating particular nerves in particular patterns to accomplish his purpose as thoroughly as possible. Each motion flowed from and reinforced the last in an effort to build a wave of pleasant, relaxed warmth that washed up her leg and out through the rest of her body.

Full Character Listing

Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:23 am

Kanoe trembles as the strange maw moved towards her paralyzed leg. She gasps, instinctfully pulling though her leg did not follow. She could not feel yet she could feel what it was doing to it. The tongues tickle her feet but her leg would not respond, leaving her to endure the teasing torture.

The woman suddenly felt a strange warmth flow through her leg. If she could move, she would be flexing her toes at the sensation. What was it doing to her? She could only watch as the tongues run up her leg, paying attention to various points along the way. The warmth grew, spreading beyond her leg to the rest of her body. It scared her but she could not stop watching in curiosity. Her trembling slowly stops as the warmth reaches the rest of her body. A soft sigh escapes her lips. She felt so relaxed. All the tension and strain of her body was letting go. She tries to resist but her body wanted to relax, it was so rare that it ever gets a chance to.

Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:10 pm

The plan to undermine Kanoe’s resistance proceeded smoothly. Whisperer could feel the tension flowing from her as his tongues proceeded up her leg. Time for the next step.

As he neared the young woman’s hip, the monster began to apply subtle pressures amidst the motions of the massage. At the same time, he carefully shifted the tentacles that formed the nest in which she lay. Both of these surreptitious effects were calculated efforts to coax the relaxing witch into rolling back to face up toward him once again.

Of course, he could just force the issue, but it would be much more satisfying if he could manipulate her without the use of force. Especially if he could keep his nudges slight enough as to go unnoticed on a conscious level.

Full Character Listing

Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:30 am

Kanoe could only watch as the tendrils move further up her body. She felt her weight begin to shift as she slowly manipulated back onto her back, gazing up at the creature. Her pride lashed out in her mind but causing her to shiver as the creature continues it's gentle technique. She did not want to give. But, if she resists all it had to do was sting her and she would have to lay there and take it anyway. It was hopeless. The gentle acts of the creature were a torture in itself. It was like being imprisoned but there were no walls.

Occasionally the woman would quiver and gasp as the thin tendrils tickle her sensitive sides. The soft touches slowly calm her as she gazes up at the mass of strange twinkling lights. This thing did save her from freezing to death and exhaustion. But, it only did this to rape her again. Was it going to leave her in the same state Deimos did? Her mind was a chaotic mix of emotions, trying to rationalize what was happening to her.

Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:09 pm

Once Kanoe had settled onto her back, Whisperer moved one of his maws to her other side. He worked his way up her flanks, tongues concentrating on the areas most likely to propagate the wave of relaxation he had built.

Meanwhile, the monster presented his phallus to the young woman once again. Slightly more aggressive this time, he tried to press the head against her lips while drizzling a bit of his bittersweet offering. If she didn’t take it this time, he might be forced to use more extreme measures. She was much better than when he had found her, but he wasn’t sure if she was strong enough yet to take his impending assault.

Kanoe . . . Drink . . .

Full Character Listing

Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:36 pm

Her muscles continue to relax as the young woman lays on the bed of tendrils. Fatigue settles heavily on her eyes and body. Being so tense and uptight all the time was paying her back now that she was letting go. Kanoe's breathing slows. She tries to lift her arms but they felt so heavy.

The woman's eyes widen as she feels a strange bittertasting tendril push into her lips. She gasps only to have it slide in further. The witch shivers, trying to pull away, shaking her head at the strange taste. The thing wanted her to drink this fluid. Her cheeks flush, a mixture of fear and apprehension flowing through her disturbed mind. Her fingers dig into the mass of tendrils she laid on, quivering as she tries to figure out what to do.

Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:06 pm

Whisperer continued to push his cock lightly against Kanoe’s lips, gently insisting that she take the member into her mouth. Those few drops of his pre-cum that made it to her tongue tingled as they began to spread a different, yet probably familiar, sort of soothing warmth.

Concurrently, the creature’s maws continued to work their way up her sides. Having traversed the greater part of her torso, they began to drift inward, tongues kneading tender flesh as they neared the lovely mounds they had tasted but briefly earlier.

Swiftly marching to the summit of each peak, Whisperer’s tongues began to gently squeeze the student’s luscious breasts, molding the sensitive flesh so that his maws could engulf them more easily.

Full Character Listing

Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:55 am

She blinks at the taste. It was the same taste she had when she first woke up in the cave. This thing must have been feeding her this fluid while she was unconcious. The warmth did feel good but she was not about to open her mouth further. Good or not, this was still a monster afterall.

With her focus on the strange tendril before her lips, she was not paying attention to the maws that suddenly engulfed her large breasts. The young woman gasps loudly as she feels several tongues squeeze and lather over her sensitive chest. Kanoe gazes at the trunk like maws as her pale orbs squeeze and slide into them, still visible through the creature's transparent body.

Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:35 am

Whisperer paused all action. He had hoped it wouldn’t come to this. But Kanoe’s reticence left him little choice; it was vital that she resume drinking his pre-cum so that her body would be fully prepared for his assault.

Kanoe . . . Sorry . . .

Those two words, through which he conveyed his sincere regret, were the only warning the young woman received before a stinger lashed out at her again. This time she suffered the full force of his sting as the tendril flicked across her belly. Powerful bio-electric shock surged through her, disrupting her nervous system and propelling his contact venom through her epidermis.

Tendrils curled up from the mass the unfortunate witch was laying on, restraining her while Whisperer’s swift-acting toxin took effect. Complete paralysis from the neck down and a severe weakening of the jaw and neck muscles were what she had to look forward to. It was the latter that would allow him to force his cock into her mouth in relative safety.

Full Character Listing

Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:08 am

A sharp yelp of pain leaves the woman as she shivers from the surge of electrical energy. Her eyes were wide as tendrils bind her limbs. She knew it was useless but she tries to struggle anyway only to find her body becoming unresponsive to her commands.

"N-No..pl..."

Her voice grew faint and slurred slightly as her jaw muscles weakened. Kanoe's lips remained partially open as the fluid drips easily into her mouth. She could not move or do anything. This monster could do anything to her and she would just lay here. The witch was helpless again to a different monster of the island. It fills her mind with great fear and pain to know she was just as weak as the other students in the school. Unable to really speak much less move her head, she continues to gaze up in the twinkling stars of the creature's transparent body.

Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:48 pm

So it was done, and the woman was completely at his mercy. He fought off a wave of disappointment; he had been foolish to imagine events could go any other way. Once Whisperer’s venom had robbed his victim of the power to move, he uncoiled the tentacles he had used to bind her. He reformed the nest on which she lay, adding greater support for her head and neck to keep her as comfortable as possible.

Though he had tried to avoid provoking the emotional pain and fear he now sensed flowing from Kanoe, Whisperer could not deny that they were intoxicating spices - ones that he knew well. Consequently, he made no attempt to soothe or calm the frightened captive - such actions would likely be futile anyway.

Tending to the necessity that had mandated the sting, Whisperer used the tip of a tentacle to gently ease Kanoe’s mouth open wider. Then, he slipped his dripping cock between her lips. As before, while she was unconscious, the creature refrained from pushing in too deeply. Instead, he rubbed the tip of his member along the fore-part of her tongue to help stimulate a continuous flow of his bittersweet pre-cum. Further, he looped a tentacle loosely around her neck, using it to lightly massage her throat to make certain she swallowed regularly.

A little ways southward, Whisperer resumed molesting the witch’s marvelous breasts. He contracted his maws around the impressive mounds, tugging and sucking as if trying to milk the whole of each beautiful globe. Inside the transparent trunks, the monster worked her sensitive flesh incessantly with his many tongues, squeezing and lapping.

Full Character Listing

Sat May 03, 2008 10:59 am

Kanoe could do nothing but stare up at the twinkling shifting mass that made up the creature. The woman could not even tremble yet she felt every motion of the tendrils manipulating her body. Her heart was racing. She would rather be bound by tentacles, at least she could struggle or do something. It was mind rending as the witch could only stare ahead as the tendrils part her lips and the phallus slides into her mouth.

The cock slides back and forth in slow thrusts as bittersweet fluids began to fill her mouth. The woman had some movement of the neck and head but it felt like she was moving in mud and the single thick tendril in her mouth was enough to keep her from turning away. The gentle strokes of the tendril around her neck forces Kanoe to swallow the fluid as it fills her mouth, forcing the strange concoction into her body.

Muffled groans vibrate along the semitransparent member as her sensitive breasts were being gnawed and sucked on. The young student's eyes flutter a bit from the deep suction of the maws. Her breasts were already burning with arousal as her nipples poke visibly nearly stretching from the strong sucks of the monster. A whimper escapes her as the monster has it's way with her. Her luscious orbs firm up, swelling with arousal. She wanted to scream do something but she could only whimper and moan as the creature stimulates her body and doing a succesful job doing so.

Mon May 05, 2008 1:11 am

Even had Whisperer not been able to sense the arousal building in his victim, the success of his assault was still evident. The way her breasts swelled within his maws, nipples standing tall, was proof enough that she was beginning to succumb to the stimulation. He greatly enjoyed molesting such responsive prey. It was a real treat to coax a woman’s body into betraying her, especially one who had been paralyzed by his sting. A prisoner in her own body, Kanoe would soon come to realize that her only route to salvation lay in the realization of that betrayal. Only the fires of lust would burn away the venom that held her helpless, and only the explosive release of orgasm would truly free her. But, of course, by then it would be too late.

Working to propel the scenario to its inevitable conclusion, Whisperer continued to stimulate the young woman’s breasts mercilessly. He sucked the lovely mounds to the very edge of pain, then let them relax, only to begin the cycle anew. He devoted one tongue-flap in each maw to the attention of her nipples, rubbing and flicking the swollen buds between suction cycles.

All the attention he lavished on Kanoe’s breasts served to divert her attention from other goings-on. From the farthest edge of his mass, Whisperer produced two more maws, slowly lowering them in the vicinity of her feet. And all-the-while, he subtly shifted the tendrils that formed the nest on which the student lay, gradually spreading her legs.

Full Character Listing

Wed May 07, 2008 9:52 am

Unable to move a muscle, the feeling of hopelessness sapped what little fight was in the woman. Tears gentle trickle down her cheeks as her groans sound through the mouthful of tendril louder and louder. The precum she was forced to swallow sent a strange warmth through her body. It was becoming difficult to think as thoughts of how good she felt kept flowing through her mind. Her head weakly shakes but the phallus in her mouth kept her head from turning far. The more she drank, the better she felt. Something wasn't right but she felt her body resisting less and less as she felt only warmth and pleasure from the creatures touches.

Even the intense suckling of the maws on her chest began to dull away, leaving only the wild sensations the actions caused her luscious mounds. It felt amazing. If she could move, she would probably writhe in pleasure at this point. Perhaps that was what scared her the most. How could she like something like this? But doubts and negative thoughts slowly faded into a haze of well being and contentment. Glazed eyes stare dully at the mass of twinkling stars as she lets forth loud muffled moans. Her legs were slowly pulled apart, revealing her moisten sex. Sweet nectar ran freely from her being as her body began to tense and relax over and over from the monster's pleasing tortures.

Fri May 09, 2008 1:49 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next