View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Cukoo's Cave: Exploring New Waters (for Noel) 

Noel whimpered helplessly as she saw her bikini top sail through the air to the far side of the cave. A moment later the tentacles returned to their proper place encircling her soft, supple breasts. She groaned as the slimy appendages began to squeeze and massage her bare flesh. "No...Oh god, no..." she whispered as she felt her pussy becoming wetter despite her revulsion and groaned as the creature's horrible tongue began to stroke her bare flesh.

Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:01 am
Profile WWW

The blob's laugh echoed through the large cave as the young girl flexed and squirmed against the wet sand below, groaning and moaning slowly as his rough tongue ran across the front of her body. The black muscle slowly licked across the top of her large breasts as Cukoo's thick tentacles continued to twist and squeeze tightly around them. Slowly, the rough tongue dragged across the top of her breasts, rubbing smalls bumps along the top of her hard pink tits.

"Why are you saying 'no', my dear," laughed the black blob. "You certainly enjoyed yourself the last time we met." Cukoo's dark blue eyes glanced up and down her lovely body as the young girl blushed deeply, rubbing her smooth hips and thighs together as she wiggled her beautiful body in the soft sand.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:48 am

Noel moaned helplessly, unable to fight the amazing sensation of the beast's huge, thick tongue sliding over the soft, supple flesh of her breasts and her stiff pink nipples. Combined with the tentacles' constant massaging, her fight was slowly beginning to fade. She was disgusted with herself but it just felt to good. No human could do this to her, not in a million years. Her bikini bottoms were quickly becoming soaked with her own juices and her struggles were changing subtly. Though she still writhed in the sand her gyrating hips were in part now rubbing her thighs together, desperately trying to stimulate her aching pussy.

"I...I didn't!" Noel screamed in response to the beast's taunt, though deep down she knew it was a lie. She couldn't even remember how many times she and her lovely roommate had orgasmed that dark, rainy night.

Mon May 05, 2008 5:56 am
Profile WWW

Cukoo's deep laugh boomed through the cave as the young girl tried to protest, but it was becoming clear that she was losing the fight against the arousal building up inside her body. "I think you did, my dear," laughed the black blob as his rough tongue continued to run across the top of her soft breasts, wrapping around each of her hard tits as the thick tentacles below squeezed around her full mounds. "I could always go ask Sofia. I am sure she would agree with me," boomed the black blob as his eyes glanced down at her tight bikini bottoms, now soaked with her delicious sexual juices.

The black tongue slowly began to lick down the front of her chest, inching towards the top of her bikini bottoms as she squirmed and wiggled her body into the sand below. The thick tongue slowly began to slide down inside the front of her tight bikini, yearning to taste her delicious sex once again.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu May 08, 2008 7:20 am

Post Re: Cukoo's Cave: Exploring New Waters (for Noel)
"No!" The helpless girl gasped, writhing sensually as the creature's tongue stimulated every nerve in her heaving breasts.
"You stay the fuck away from her!" Noel snapped, anger momentarily overpowering fear and lust. Truth be told, she hadn't seen Sofia in weeks. The administrators had told her she'd temporarily gone home because of a family emergency, but each day she didn't hear from her Noel got more and more worried.
"If...if you did anything to her I swear I'll-" But the pink-haired girl's hollow threat was cut short by a deep gasp as the slimy monster's tongue slipped beneath the waistband of her bikini bottoms. A shudder ran through her half-naked body as the long, heavy muscle inched lower

Wed May 14, 2008 11:17 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2