View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 False sense of security (open to a monster) 

Wraith watched this for a moment in boredom, but he was always very creative with bending dreams to fit his desires. Seeing her stop at a creek, he appears but in the form of a man. But not just any man, the one in her mind to be the perfect one for her. He stops a few yards away and smiles. "Hello."

OOC: You'll have to describe how he looks for me. I have no idea what her ideal man is.

Tue May 06, 2008 3:33 am
Profile YIM

Natalya turned suddenly at the voice. "Hello." She wasn't sure how he had gotten there, but she intended to find out. He was tall and lean with dark hair and eyes. By his build she guessed he was rather strong. His arms were thick, his shoulders wide, his muscled chest tapered down into a lean waist and narror hips. He looked a little dangerous. "Are you lost?"

((OOC: She never really thought of the perfect man, so sorry if it's vague.))

Tue May 06, 2008 3:47 am

OOC: I don't know, that's pretty detailed lol. It'll do.

IC: The man smiles and shakes his head. "I've been waiting for you...Natalya." He comes closer locking eyes with her. His dark eyes were kind, and could almost sooth and melt her soul. He them embraces her in his strong arms holding her close but staying gentle.

Tue May 06, 2008 3:56 am
Profile YIM

"Why?" The confused look was plain to see on her face. She started to step back from him but found herself in his arms. "How do you know me?"

Tue May 06, 2008 3:59 am

"This is your dream Natalya. I'm simply a part of it. After all, in an all girls school, I'd imagine you'll be wishing for male company once in a while." He answers. He continues to hold her to him, waiting for the right moment to reveal his true identity and nature.

Tue May 06, 2008 4:17 am
Profile YIM

"I'm dreaming? That means your not real." She thought about this for a moment before tilting her head back to get a good look at him. "Well I must say that you are handsome, since I did dream you up." She smiled at him teasingly.

Tue May 06, 2008 4:20 am

"Heh, actually apart from you, I'm the only real thing here..." It was at this point that Wraith reveals his true form. Her horse has also been altered into more of a monster with tentacles coming from its mid body. They wrap around her limbs as Wraith uses his own tentacle like fingers to tear off her clothes. "I'm in control of your dream now Natalya..."

Sat May 10, 2008 11:59 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2