View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Watching Stars; Watching Girls (For SChanning) 

Her yelling out "yes" was all that was needed. He'd won. Though that had been obvious long before then, Ichigo grinned, growing obviously more into the situation. The tentacle inside of her body continued writhing, moving even faster now, tugging at her insides, before stopping.

And of course, it only stopped for a single reason. It began slipping out of her, faster than before, pulling, yet again, almost out of her body, before sliding in agian. It was getting so much easier to move inside of her, that the tentacle, this time, didn't stop, moving out and in of her gradually, but steadily, never really stopping, one way or the other.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:43 am
Profile YIM

:her breath came in pants and gasps, growing faster and more shallow as the tentacle writhed more quickly inside her. Her hips bucked almost constantly, moving with the tentacle. She moaned as the appendage started to pull free, rubbing firmly against the inner surface of her sex. An almost happy sigh escaped her lips as it immediately thrust back in, filling her back up:

Ah ah ah ah...ooooohhhnnnmm.....hmmm...hmmm....

:she couldn't believe this, how much her body bent to the tentacle playing within her. No matter how much she mentally screamed at herself, she just could not control herself. Finally, with a whimper, both vocal and internal, her resolve snapped. She gave in fully to the sensations, losing herself in the waves of pleasure rocketing up her body. Her eyes closed gently, head nodding with every thrust of the horribly pleasant invader into her depths, her body arching at the apex of every stroke:

Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:55 am

Her naked body would be moved slightly, then, her position shifted. To get her into a more accessible position, her legs were moved, up, her feet as far towards her head that her body's level of flexibility could deal with. She was almost doubled up now, her legs pulled by those tentacles up to her chest, exposing her sex even more completely to the tentacle moving within her, over and over.

Something had changed in her. All resistance ended, and she stopped even acting like she disliked it. She loved it, and had finally relaxed. With her position changed, the tentacle inside of her could move deeper, and yet more easily, within her soft form. Faster and faster it moved, the tendril inside of her rubbing inside of her at an ever increasing rate.

Soon, the tentacle inside of her was moving quickly, screwing her completely. It wasn't quite rough yet, the tendril didn't slam into her cervix, it was careful, even if it moved deep inside of her. And then, the tugging of her nipples resumed. The efforts on her breasts redoubled, and she'd feel new tendrils, rubbing up and down her inner thighs.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:08 am
Profile YIM

:even if her exhausted body had had enough strength to resist by now, she wouldn't have been able to, so far gone was her resolve. A voice not far removed from her own whispered in her mind, telling her to just accept what little she could from this violation, take what comfort she could in the new and ecstatic sensations welling up inside her:

Ohhhh.....yesss.....hmmmm.....Ah!

:the tugging on her nipples elicited a surprised gasp, and renewed squirming in this new position. Her legs were up about 3/4 of the way to her chest, her body not terribly flexible, but not stiff either. The feeling of the tentacle driving even further into her was intoxicating, making her muscles tense all along her body, tightening her pussy around the invasive appendage, increasing the feeling for them both. The tendrils on her thighs barely registered in her pleasure hazed mind, tho the combined effort of the numerous points of contact on and within her was quickly driving her back to the brink of release:

Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:20 am

Her body was completely at the mercy of the tentacles molesting her, but now, it seemed, her mind was as well. Her mental surrender and cries for more did nothing to decrease the tendrils' work on her body... and in fact, she'd feel the tentacle inside of her moving faster again, even within the confines of her new position.

Her toyed with nipples would soon feel a different sensation. The tips of those little appendages wrapped around her opened up, and clamped down suddenly on her tits, sucking and pulling almost like little mouths on her breasts. They worked in timing with the rest, pulling as the tendrils wrapped around squeezed, again and again.

Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:17 pm
Profile YIM

:Oh God, I feel so...so...hot. Like I'm going to explode... As the tentacle picked up speed, her moans came more frequently, a tone of urgency entering her voice. The tendrils on her breasts caused her back to arch with every twist and pull, until they split open into mouths, the new suckling sensation causing her to go rigid. Her gasps came to a crescendo, her head rocking back on her neck as she let out a long, sensual groan:

Hahn.......mmmm.....oooohhhhhhh!

:her entire body started to shake, her muscles spasming as the insistent tentacles drove her over the edge, and into ecstasy. After a few more moments of jerking and groaning as her fluids coated the tentacle, her body went limp, eyes rolling listlessly in the afterglow, small mews of pleasure still coming from her with every thrust:

Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:44 am

Okay, that was too much. Ichigo watched on and, honestly, couldn't help it anymore. He wanted her, and doing this was horrifically tempting for him... he didn't know it, but Antipode, from elsewhere, had affected his mind... though the guilt he'd feel later wouldn't be decreased by this, it wasn't really under his control.

The tendril in her sex only slowly removed itself from her, and only after Ichigo had removed his clothes. the tendrils moved her over closer to him, and the monster's puppet ogled her awhile longer. Then... she'd feel hands, not tentacles but hands, on her body, moving up and down her sides!

Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:13 am
Profile YIM

:her mind was a haze of half formed thoughts, incoherent in the aftermath of the orgasm. She let out a long sigh as the tentacle withdrew, half in disappointment, half relief that it was over. Her eyes fluttered open again as she felt fingers trailing along her sides, turning to look at the boy in front of her:

What....are you doing? Haven't you done enough yet?

:she sounded exhausted, pitiful, and at this point, hopeless. She had thought the monster was done with her, but it seemed that was too much to ask. She wasn't sure if being attacked by the monster was worse, or better than being assaulted by the human looking figure before her...:

Please....let me go....

Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:40 am

He wasn't really able to answer her at this point. He didn't care much any longer, as he began removing his clothes... or whatever they were. He was nude, soon, in front of the naked girl. With a sigh, he continued touching her, wherever his hands moved the tendrils moved away, allowing him the benefit of touching her.

His hands moved up to her breasts, as the tendrils pushed her forward, making her much more accessible to him. His hands began squeezing those breasts of hers, touching her, feeling her. He didn't seem incredibly experienced... but he was enjoying the touch, and it was certainly different than feeling tentacles using her.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:22 am
Profile YIM

:she shivered as Ichigo's hands caressed her petite breasts, back arching more with the touch. Despite the pleasure, the thought of being raped, not only by a monster, but also by a human seeming boy, somehow made the entire ordeal more real:

Ahh!...please....please...s-stop....

:fresh tears sprang to her eyes, leaking down her face to drip on her chest, and the boy's hands. She weeped softly, not stopping even when the unskilled hands drew a groan or whimper of pleasure from her. She didn't have the strength, or the will left to resist, merely hanging limply in the tentacles grasp:

Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:27 am

Ichigo didn't wait for very long. It was sudden, as the almost mindless human-like entity moved up. She'd feel his cock against her body. He hesitated for a moment, almost as if struggling against the feelings his master gave him. But, with the command clear, he didn't hold out long.

He pushed into the girl, his hips pushing forward, his cock penetrating her deeply... though not as deep as the tentacles at their greatest point, it was still hard... and perhaps worse. He was human, after all!

He began thrusting inside of her, slowly at first, giving several quiet sighs as he went on over and over again, raping her senseless.

Sun May 04, 2008 9:36 am
Profile YIM

:she cried out as he pushed into her, a low despairing sound. Why? Why was he doing this? She whimpered quietly as he thrust into her, again and again, her will broken by the repeated assaults:

Nooo....ah....hnn....no more....I....ohhh.....can't...t-take any....ah!...more...

:her head fell forward limply, bouncing on the boy's shoulder with every thrust, her breath warm on his neck with every soft outcry, her tears falling on his skin. Despite the anguish her mind was in, her body responded readily to his touch, her blood slicked channel contracting around him in pleasure with every slow thrust:

Tue May 06, 2008 5:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5