View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 9:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Enjoying a swim (Quaetea) 

Post Enjoying a swim (Quaetea)
Lyra cut through the water with ease enjoying the swim. It wasn't the same as a beach, but she hadn't made it there yet. Her bright blue bikini did little to cover her body as she surfaced. Looking around she smiled seeing that no one was around. She moved so that she was sitting on the stairs of the shallow end. The water lapped at her breasts, covering them and uncovering them like hands caressing. Under the water she spread her legs slipping a hand inside the bottoms. Her head fell back against the side of the pool as she lightly trailed a finger over her slit. She sighed softly feeling her nether lips quiver anxiously. Spreading her lower lips a finger found the little clit. She rubbed it gently, teasingly feeling it hardened. Her eyes slid closed, her lips parting as her breathing hitched. Even being raped by a monster didn't keep her from enjoying herself.

Tue May 06, 2008 6:50 pm

Quaetea had been in the pool for a little while actually hidden in the shadows that danced beneath the water she had a few dozen shadows to choose from to emerge from in the area and she choose to rise outside of the pool now that what seemed to be a target had arrived. she had been quite alone as of late; it was refreshing to see someone to play with today.

her usual black & white garments and approached the girl whom was pleasuring herself from behind not bothering to disquise herself her ears and tail quite obvious as she looked at lyra with pink eyes.

"Enjoying yourself?"

she asked with a slightly mocking tone.

Current character feelings
Raven is: Studious

Darwin is: Lamenting

Quaetea is: yawning

Arith Kua is: recomissioned

((accepting RPs on all but, Arith at the moment))

Tue May 06, 2008 7:10 pm

The finger flicked over her clit making her moan again. Her eyes snapped open at the voice. Damnit she didn't even get to finish. Sighing she removed her hand then turned in anger.
"I was until you interrupted me."
Standing she placed her hands on her hips. She had a strange feeling this thing was a monster. Shaking her head she started to move away.
"Why don't you go back to whereever you came from?"
Her sex throbbed between her legs begging to be brought to climax.

Tue May 06, 2008 7:19 pm

Quaetea laughed a little tapping her foot against the ground before she'd shake her head.

"Nah I got bored there but, we all get bored on my home planet eventually."

She'd kneel close to the ground and stick a hand into her own shadow the hand would emerge in the shadow of her bikini bottom against her skin and sex gently running against her nether lips with one finger tightly held by the garment. Gently it would flick over her clit and she'd smile at any reaction.

"Why not let me help you finish then? What's your name anyway girl? You can call me Quaetea."

Tue May 06, 2008 7:30 pm

She took another step back looking leery. What was with this school letting monsters rape their students.
"No thanks I'd rather not. Doubt I'd enjoy it."
Her words sounded like a challenge, even to herself. She took another step back even as her wet bottom soaked up her nectar.

Tue May 06, 2008 7:38 pm

"Awww why not? It's just us girls. Just because I'm from a different planet doesn't mean I'm not a girl does it?"

She smiled slightly her pinky proding at her entrance slipping in just a little before she'd pull her hand out of the shadows and stand. her winger was quite slick with lyra's juices. She'd lick it and smile.

"You taste sweet did you know that?"

Quaetea would move towards the girl looking over her body.

"And I'm sure you'd like it Don't you find me pretty enough?"

she pouted a little looking llike she'd cry if given the wrong answer of course in this form she was no stronger than lyra probably was but, she hadn't been provoked yet so had no reason to change shape to make things rougher on the girl... key word being yet.

Tue May 06, 2008 7:49 pm

Her nectar ran freely from her play and now from Quaetea. Her nipples peaked outlining the rings in them through the top.
"I don't care where you are from. I don't care that you are a girl. Don't touch me."
She watched her as she licked her finger. Move her mind yelled but her legs wouldn't listen.
"Why should I tell you my name? And no I don't find you cute. You're sick."
Her legs finally listened to the command and took her another step backwards.

Tue May 06, 2008 8:05 pm

She whimpered a little eyes quivering obviously hurt by her words. alright so Quaetea was different from other 'monsters'. Even the term monster bothered her a bit she used alien as the word. Soon she'd straighten her back blink a few times and stare at Lyra.

"Sick?! I'll show you sick... I was trying to be nice about this!!! Alright then I'll be as mean about this as your words were!!!"

Though she still wouldn't change forms instead she'd lift Lyra off the ground with the force of her mind and throw her into the pool she'd find herself unable to leave the pool waters, the closest thing to being out was the water covered steps as the edge.

"Lets play then! I'll try to rip off your bikini and you try not to get too tired!"

Tue May 06, 2008 8:40 pm

She moved back more hearing her words. Glancing around she looked for the closest exit.
"Would you rather me call you disgusting? Vulgar? Twisted? Which would you prefer?"
Landing in the pool with a splash she shoved her hair out of her face and tried to get out. When she realized that she couldn't get out of the pool she started to panick, but she refused to show it.
"Oh please this has got to be lame. Let me out of this damn pool you filth."

Tue May 06, 2008 11:48 pm

"Dig that hole deeper and deeper doncha!"

She shouted towards the pool standing right between the mind barrier and the pools edge.

"Now Lets get started, I'll strip you in this form force you in a second form and then again in a third now hope you don't mind being sore for a week!"

She huffed angered so easily by a few cruel words she'd stick her hands into the shadows and then begin playing with her breasts from the shadows her bikini top spread over her skin.

Wed May 07, 2008 12:55 am

Her nipples tightened even more when they hands touched her, as if they were trying to thrust themselves into her hands. Her body was use to being played with, thrived on being touched. Instantly her slit became slick with her own nectar as well as the water. She loved being touched and played with, as long as she was willing. She twisted trying to break the contact. Her breasts bounced as she tried to get away.
"Isn't it just horrid how you have to force yourself on others. Truely what I would call pathetic. Can't even get it willingly."

Wed May 07, 2008 1:19 am

"I don't have to force myself on others I've had students throw themselves at me when I first got here back before I saw my first attack on a student. it was done by a large creature and it did all sorts of things to the girl. I decided it looked fun for both of them She seemed to enjoy it well enough and so did the creature."

Quaetea began angrily as the hands began to tug at the top trying their hardest to remove the garment and get a good view of her chest.

"I try to be nice to you girls but, you never let me! So I have to do this you little xenophobic fuck toy slut!"

She nearly growled now and with that anger her top literally exploded into dust that drifted along the top of the pool.

"If I were one of the other creatures I wouldn't care at all that you humans feared me, cowered around me I could have easily just made you do this against your will without asking anything!"

Wed May 07, 2008 6:08 pm

"So you decided to rape girls instead. Must mean you aren't any good if you have to rape them."
She tried to move backwards away from the creature. Even as it tried to take off her top her nipples hardened till they were almost painful. They were waiting to be free of the cloth, they wanted sucked and played with.
"This is going to be the most pathetic disgusting thing I've ever seen. Plan on raping me with your tiny little fingers? No wonder the girls stopped coming to you and you had to force them."
Her breasts bounced free as the top seemed to go up in dust. She gave a soft moan as the water lapped her nipples. Her nether lips leaked even more nectar that was washed away by the water. Even so her lips started to feel puffy and begging to be fucked.

Wed May 07, 2008 6:55 pm

"No not my fingers... not even with this body girl."

It would take a few moments before it would begin. bones would crack and shift skin would change tone and stretch change texture and muscles would shift and bulge in a rather disturbing fashion until the pinkhaired alien took the shape of a larger creature, the top portion was similar to a biped fox the bottom a dragon wearing what appeared to be a loosed brown pair of leather pants a pair of tentacles stretched from it's elbows and lyra would be forced to wade in the pool in one spot without so much as a choice. Lyra would feel the fury that wasd being generated by Quaetea; it was enough to frighten a daredevil.

"First I'll force pleasure on you in this form then I'll take it until you pass out you rude little cunt!"

Quaetea would then dive into the pool and begin rapidly move to a spot right next to the girl. the tentacles wrapping themselves around Lyura's breasts and tightly massaging them the tips of the tendril playing at her nipples slowly pulling her to the strange fox dragon thing that quaetea had become. Lyra would feel herself moving her hand to reach under her bottoms and stroke her own clit.

Wed May 07, 2008 8:01 pm

"You can't force me to enjoy this. You can't even force pleasure."
She did try to back away when the pink haired alien changed into the strange looking creature. She was still trying to sound brave even though she was quickly becoming afraid.
"Oh look you get even more disgusting. Hey stop that or are you blind. They are peirced damnit you can't just do whatever you want to them."
She twisted trying to get away from the tentacles. Lyra tried hard to pull her hand back up but instead found herself playing with her clit.
"Oh I see I pleasure myself, not you force pleasure on me. I should have known you couldn't do anything else."
Her hand moved so that she spread her lips and found her still hard little clit. She flicked her finger over it before pressing on it lightly and moving in a circle.
"Does it make you fell like the vuglar pathetic disguesting thing you are to know I can give myself more pleasure then you can even think of? Such a weak little monster aren't you."

Wed May 07, 2008 9:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next