View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Glory of God {Soth} 

Post Glory of God {Soth}
There it was, Sunday already. Somehow, Roslein didn't need an alarm clock to wake up before sunrise on those days. Sitting up in bed, she quickly pulled away her sheets, careful not to crinkle the crisp fabric and make too much noise. Sneaking out of her room in the morning was complicated by Naomi moving in, but she was fine taking a few more precautions if it meant she could continue looking at the beautiful thing that presented itself to her like a cherished present each morning and especially so on Sundays, for whatever reason. To her, it was God giving her an extra incentive to get up early for services. Slipping on a pair of soft pink ballet shoes, she tiptoed to the door, turned the handle carefully, and giddily skipped down the hallway to the door.

She was still in her short, lacy pink nightdress, the one she had gotten from her mother last Christmas. It was an odd gift for a mother to give a daughter; satiny, it clung to her pert if somewhat small breasts, flowed gracefully down a midsection with skin taught as a drum over firm little muscles, and eventually fell scant inches below her small tight bottom. If she felt guilty wearing such scanty clothing on a sacred day, she did not show it. It wasn't like anyone would be seeing her in it; after she had her fill of staring at the glorious sunrise, she would sneak back into her room and trade her sleepwear for more somber, respectable attire. Just then, though, the combination of wearing such skimpy clothing outdoors combined with the somewhat chilly, foggy morning air filled her with joyous adrenaline. Well, those and the fact that she was about to climb a purloined maintenance ladder up to the top of her dorms.

Easily finding the place she had set the ladder up, Roslein began to scale the icy metal rungs. It wasn't very difficult, but she felt a sense of urgency that spurred her to go faster. Already, a warm orange light was beginning to grow on the horizon. She needed to speed it up, or she'd miss her beloved sunrise! Propelling herself up the last few rungs, she stepped wobbily onto the gravelly roof. Even if hot air did rise, it was still quite cold at that height, and a wicked wing was picking up, chilling her to the bone. Covered only by the thin fabric, her small pink nipples were hardening fiercely. Roslein didn't notice, though. Sucking in a lungful of the crisp air, she wandered farther from the edge and tried to find a good place to wait and watch the sunrise.

After a few minutes, the warm colors at the horizonline began to grow bigger and bigger, expanding into the sky in a glorious array of color and light. Roslein inhaled sharply in happiness and satisfaction, feeling as joyous and pure as she did as a young girl, climbing to the top of her apartment building just the same way to watch the eternal, simple bliss of a sunrise. As these gorgeous pigments lit up the world, so to was her heart illuminated, or so she felt. It was like an affirmation of all the good things in the world, a message to the righteous that there were still lovely experiences to find for those hopeful and adventurous to seek them out. Her God must be good, to have given such a thing to her and to others. Very softly, with the giddy faith of a young nun, she began to sing a small hymn she had learned at church back in her precious homecountry.

"Ach Gott, ein Held
auf dieser Welt
gleich wie ein Wiesenblume
verwelkt ist gar:
sein Seel fürwahr
tut leben doch mit Ruhme,
und ist selig von jetzund an,
sie auch kein Plag mehr rühren kann!"

Somehow, all she could remember was the first verse, but in her lovely innocent voice it still sounded lovely, repeated over and over. Few things in the world sound quite so beautiful as a song of faith sung by a person with an excellent voice who truly believed the words they were singing. It didn't matter what faith it was; it was still held up with a sort of undeniable light. Hands clasped behind her back, chest shuddering slightly in passion, Roslein sang out as the sun rose higher into the sky, flooding the world with light. A tear rolled down one cheek; so moved was she that it brought her to tears.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:27 am

Hearing the words spoken to God was like angering a lion with vegetables. Soth could not stand the sound of religion for any purpose and he wanted this new girl taken care of. It was early in the morning so he was still in demon form, so he said some words in magic and turned human. He climbed up the ladder and revealed at the top a guy roughly 18 in a hawaiian shirt and shorts.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u61/pyroguy760/sddsds.jpg (
demon form)

human form (imagine him in black)

Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:55 am

Hearing the clattering sound of another person climbing her ladder, Roslein reluctantly turned away from the light to look. Seeing a strange man, she did not react the way another girl in such skimpy attire might have. She smiled, the light still reflecting in her eyes and bathing her body in a warm glow. "Have you come to watch the sunrise as well? I hoped it wasn't just me who felt that way." With that, she turned back to watching, almost forgetting that there was another person present. She felt that nobody would want to hurt her, and even if they did....God would protect her.

She returned to her singing, perhaps even a little louder, assuming it would be appreciated by the newcomer.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:03 pm

"I command you to stop singing." he said loudly. "There is no God who will protect you from harm. He is a fake." He moved towards her in a swift motion. Once next to her, he asked, "what has your God ever done for you?"
Immediately after he reached down and pulled her into him.

demon form)

Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:04 am

Roslein exclaimed loudly, startled terribly by the man suddenly calling such things at her and seizing her. "What's the meaning of this? What are you doing?" she exclaimed, trying as hard as she could to pull away. It didn't make sense; why would anyone say such things and then grab at her? If they didn't agree with what she said...they still wouldn't treat her like this. And a command? Who was this guy?

"Look, I don't care who you are. Let me go now before I really get angry." Roslein already was quite angry. How dare he treat her like this? And on the Sabbath? Horrendous!

Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:52 am

“Good, your anger is a much better sound than your prayers.” He said. “We’ll see how your so-called God protects you from this.” His left hand shot up her dress to feel her small breasts. Anything underneath the dress was torn in his attempt to feel more anger from her or at least some humiliation at least. That would suffice. Soon after, his right hand grabbed her hands and turned her (now facing away from him) and held her arms behind her back.

demon form)

Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:02 am

"Let go of me!" Roslein roared, infuriated by the hand that had slid itself under her clothing to molest her soft breasts. Shaking her body back and forth hard, trying to shake it off, she tried to kick his legs or anything else her small feet could make contact with. It was difficult to aim right, as she could not see behind herself with her hands captured. "Damnit, let me go! This is illegal! My dad's a lawyer!" The last bit wasn't true at all, but this horribly rude person didn't know that. Twisting her hands very slightly, she managed to get them in such a position that she could use her long, unpainted fingernails to claw at the hands holding her.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:11 pm

Soth only laughed at her futile attempts at fighting back. “You think a lawyer can stop me. You think you can stop me, “he said in a loud mocking tone. “Unbelievable, how you humans are able to think so highly of yourselves.” His hand that was being clawed at suddenly felt slippery and oily. Behind her back, his demon form started to appear and would take a while before he could go back. His hand grasping her breast, however, stayed the same with no difference. This one tore her clothes and moved into her panties that seemed very welcoming to him.

demon form)

Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:24 am

Humans? Roslein was confused until she turned her head to look at the young man attacking her. What she saw did not look like any young men she had seen lately. Letting out a bloodcurdling scream, her struggles increased greatly. "No! No! No! Let me go, freak!" Her body was thrashing as hard as it could, given its restraints. Feeling the same wretched hand worming into her small panties, she lifted a foot and tried to scrape it out of her clothing. Unfortunately, the movement spread her outer lips wide, leaving her vulnerable to touch.

"Stop! Stop it!" Roslein hurled herself forward as hard as she could, trying to break the grip around her wrists by a hand that seemed oddly different than it had a moment ago. She continued this, hoping that if she could get away for just a moment, she could make a dash for her ladder and escape.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:34 am

He let her break free to get a little chase going although he wasn’t going to let her escape down the ladder. He simply let go after a couple kicks and preceded to see what she would do next. He was now taller than her and his tentacles were coming out of his body so he might as well give her a little hope. His skin now a bluish purple was oily like his hand and a hole appeared where his dick was supposed to be.

demon form)

Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:25 am

Freed, Roslein made for the ladder as fast as she could, desperate to get away. She wondered whether she had really broken away or, as she thought, had been simply let go. Maybe the thing had listened to her and decided it didn't need to hurt her anyway. At least that monster had let her go with only a bit of groping; if only the rest could follow its example.

In her haste, she tripped over a discarded metal pipe she hadn't seen on her way up. As she fell, Roslein scraped one knee on the roofing, making her whimper as her skin was shallowly cut. It didn't bleed too badly, but it still stung. Grabbing up the pipe for what reason she wasn't sure, she straightened up and again hurried towards the waiting ladder.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:42 am

He let her get to the point of the ladder when he sent all of his tentacles out at blinding speed and they grabbed her and brought her back. There were two around each leg and arm with others circling around her. Each was the size of the metal pipe she tripped over and moved faster than she could hope. Once close, he said, “didn’t think you could run did you? I would never let you get away. I just needed some time to complete my demonic form.”

demon form)

Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:49 am

"Damn. And here I was hoping you'd seen the sense of simply letting me go." Just as Roslein was so close to escaping, she'd been captured again. According to the creature, too, she hadn't escaped but been let go as she had suspected. Feeling the tight bonds on her arms and legs, she tested her range of movement; only about two inches, but it would suffice. Twisting her right wrist, she began beating at the tentacles gripping her left arm. She couldn't hit hard, not with that distance and momentum and at that angle, but she put all her strength she could into each tiny swing.

"Okay, once again from the top....let go of me!" Roslein knew it wouldn't work, but decided that it was expected of her to say the words, however futile. Finding a more constructive cliched phrase to yell, she asked, "Why are you doing this? What do you want from me?" She hoped she wouldn't get back the typical evil villain cackle and standard 'I want you/I want your suffering/I want your obedience/I want your taco' Damn monsters...they never seemed to have original things to say. It was as if, because they had tentacles, everything they said was supposed to be shudderworthy. It was hard to shriek in terror over the 29th consecutive 'Be very afraid, mortal girl, for I am going to rape you! Whoo!'

Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:28 am

"I don't particularly want you, but this is to make an example of you religion girls who think God will save you." he said. He smiled, "I'm not so sure you hate it either though." Her nipples were already getting hard from his "caress" earlier. Two tentacles soon wrapped themselves around each tentacle. "and for a new addition.........." he said with mumbled words after "addition." Each tentacle grew a mouth and small fangs like magic, which in fact it was. Another tentacle went straight into her ass and began sliding in and out of her, pushing slighly harder each time.

demon form)

Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:33 am

"You're wrong! God will save me!" Roslein shouted back, absolutely confident in her words. God would definitely save her, just as he had saved so many others whose stories were recorded both in the bible and in various private transcripts testifying to miracles. And if there ever was need of a miracle, this would be it. Surely her Savior would not turn a blind eye to one of His followers taking it from some tentacle demon! She continued to thrash violently, until she felt something shove into her tiny ass, filling her with searing agony.

It hurt so badly, having one of those bastard tentacles stab into her anus and begin pumping in and out ceaselessly. Roslein's screams were deafening, leaving her throat almost as raw as she knew her body would be at the end of this particular encounter. It felt like a red-hot iron was being forced into her. Her body had no fight left; the pain was too bad. How could anybody ever tolerate something like this, even willingly participated? At least they had been given a choice. Turning up eyes now flowing with agonized tears, she stared into the sky and prayed that God would come to free her now, before any more was done to her.

If this was only the beginning, as Roslein knew quite well it was, how would she be able to take the middle? She wasn't trying to rush The Divine...but she needed His help. She would never be able to handle it on her own.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next