View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Auditorium(For Kim) 

Post Auditorium(For Kim)
Ravensteel had been told, as his alter ego Professor Steel, to be the supervisor for a school production, rather disinterested by the prospect as it was more time away from his research he went through the motions with a somewhat melancholy attitude. The script was ready, the props and all the menial tasks taken care of now he just had to cast the roles, a general call had been put out to any who were interested, but he hadn't wanted any to compare themselves to the others or copy the others so he'd set up individual auditions for each girl some hours apart. As he waited for the first to arrive he went over the script, a simple and rather rose scented story about teen triumph, an outcast girl joins a gymnastics club and through discovered talent gains friends and popularity. With a disgusted sound he tossed the script to the chair beside him as the door opened his first subject was here....

Thu May 08, 2008 1:10 am

I walked in wearing my school uniform my hair was tied in pig tails as I looked over at the auditorium and got on stage "ummm hello im here for the
audition?"

I bowed to him and then smiled "I don't think I've ever done something like this but I will try my best."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu May 08, 2008 1:49 am

As the student entered he busied himself with some prep work and a checklist of items that he felt would be necessary for someone to fulfill the role. Once he had gotten himself organized she began to speak and he almost fell from his seat as he slowly looked up at the brightly lit stage he saw a girl that had been little more than a memory for him for a long time. Where he was sitting it was dim so she no doubt was unable to see him clearly which was good as he had not thought of the need for a disguise before now. Letting his face shift a bit he looked a bit older and paler just enough so that she wouldn't see his body make up change, but if she seen him closely she may still realize, "Alright miss, um, I want you to show me a bit of your athletic ability, your trying to portray a gymnast so you need to look the part right?" He asked and prepared to watch.

Thu May 08, 2008 2:00 am

I smiled and started to do some cart wheels I did a few flips and then the splits as well as my skirt falls revealing my white cotton panties I then start to kick my legs high up in the air I then started to show my flexibility as I lie on my back and move my legs over my head as I smiled "um how am I doing?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu May 08, 2008 2:16 am

Watched as she moved about the stage, memories good and bad flooding his mind, the irony of the fact that this was the place of their reunion, the very place they had first met. So much had happened, he was different now, weakness mostly purged from his mind now. But he could not help but be captivated by her once again, at her question he replied without thinking. "That's excellent Kim, just a few more stretches and I'll be convinced." He said forgetting she hadn't told him her name.

Sat May 10, 2008 5:09 am

I would move more I do more flips and cartwheels before I go into the splits once more smiling at him as I do a head stand spreading my legs as I do this "um if you don't mind me asking what is your name?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat May 10, 2008 5:16 am

He continued to watch enthralled, her body moving so gracefully that mixed with many lewd memories made it quite hard for him to concentrate on keeping up any attempt at hiding, so when her question hit he simply answered, "I'm Professor Steel, I've been placed as the supervising teacher of this play." He gave another long look, "I believe you will be perfect for the role of our main star, should you choose to be."

Sat May 10, 2008 5:24 am

"awsome!" I say while down another cartwheel before I started to think about that name it sounded so familiar to me but I couldn't remember where I hared that form I looked at the teacher and smiled "well I guess I can leave then.."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat May 10, 2008 5:27 am

"Um, wait just a moment, we need to discuss a few things first..." He stopped her standing up and reaching forward the arm of a dark suit now clearly visible to her now as his hand gestured for her to stop, "I need to hear you speak a few lines, not to mention I'd like to get to know my 'actresses' a bit before sending you away." He gestured her forward to the edge of the stage.

Sat May 10, 2008 5:38 am

"oh ok." I said as I stayed where I was I could see that this teacher was handsome as I look him over and then up at his face "so what are my lines?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat May 10, 2008 5:41 am

Post Re: Auditorium(For Kim)
Lifting the script he stood up flipping to a random page he picked a few lines, "Alright, I want to see a bit of defiance from you, this is the scene where you challenge an old friend that betrayed your trust. Your expressing hurt but at the same time determination. The line is : 'You were always right there to help weren't you, to show me how much I needed you, how helpless I was on my own. You enjoyed it didn't you? Always saving me, but the moment I tried to stand on my own you tried to beat me back down and when that didn't work you abandoned me all together. Well I don't need your support anymore! I am standing on my own, I don't need anyone to help me stand!........I miss you though.' The last line is where the hurt is most present." As he said spoke he came closer to the stage the light showing more of him to her, including a familiar steel gray suit.

Sat May 17, 2008 4:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]