View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Awaiting its prey (open to any student) 

Post Awaiting its prey (open to any student)
Hidden deep in the shadows the large spider waited for it's prey.

~Come to me little one, come face your fears.~

He sent the message out knowing that one of the students would answer. More often then not he chose to stay in his spider form. He was afterall at a school full of girls, and he'd almost bet most were scared of the littlest spider. The spider smiled and waited.

~Come to me little one, come face your fears.~

He sent the message out one more time with a slight push.

Thu May 08, 2008 6:18 pm

And indeed something did respond to the creature's call though perhaps from the outward appearance it wasn't what he wanted. Outwardly it looked like a young man in a red button down and a pair of white slacks and black dress shoes. the person's hair and eyes were both gray and it's chest appeared flat.

This person was Darwin; and indeed she wa a she even if she completely hid that with her way of dress and shifting her breasts flat under a garment she created. she had come to mainly escape other students whom were as adamant to seduce her into their panties as the monsters were about forcing their way into them. the other reasons were the strange summons and her current state of depression.

She glanced around the area it seemed like the summons was coming from scratching above her scarred ear

"Strange..."

she said in her masterful male voice which she had taken a couple yeard to perfect from years before she arrived at the school.

"Nothing here."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Fri May 09, 2008 10:49 pm

Thane spied the male walking towards him and growled low. He was picking up the scent of a female also. He waited for the boy to take one more step forward. The transparent web would catch him and if he struggled it would only entrap him more.

He was pretty sure that only girls were students here. This one must have came here looking for one of the girls. He could smell her nearby and would wait for her to come close.

Once the boy was caught in the web the dark voice came out of the night. "I thought only females were here. Does that meant I kill you for coming here?" The hidden spider asked.

Sat May 10, 2008 12:36 am

She walked directly into the web shifting slightly in a small bit of a struggle until she noticed that was only making things worse. she'd let herself gl slightly limp as the spider spoke to her; apparently unable to tell she was indeed a she.

Oh come on... well at least it can't seem to tell whatever it is yet.

she thought glancing around the area with gray eyes trying to catch sight of whatever had caught her.

"You wouldn't be the first to try and I'm sure if the faculty minded I'd have been dealt with already don'tcha think?"

again she used the masculine voice hoping it wouldn't find a way to tell she was a she unless it did indeed try to kill her. dying wasn't on her list of things to do at this school.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat May 10, 2008 1:39 am

The spider came out of the shadows to face the boy. He stayed on all eight of his legs making him five foot in height.

"I'm not sure what to think really. Where is the girl who is near?"

Thane moved closer and caught the scent. The giant spider seemed to smile. Reaching up with one of it's legs he sliced through her clothes easily.

"What a delight, I've caught a snack afterall. I can tell the difference with smell, if your close enough. So tell me a few things girl. First your name, second why you try to look like a boy, and third are you scared of spiders?"

If she looked closely she would be able to see that his eyes were that of a human not a spider. He left her undergarments on for the moment.

Sat May 10, 2008 1:52 am

At first She didn't think the spider could tell as it showed itself but, that quickly changed as a single cut went through her slacks and two shirts the material split open the men's athletic cup she used to help the illusion fell to the floor and the garments shifted open showing her black panties and the garment she wore to hold her chest flat though a sports bra was held beneath it as well.

She stared into the eyes of the creature curiously; human eyes on such a thing...

"Why do you want to know any of that?!"

She asked with quite an angry air about her obviously mad her clothes had been torn in half.

"And why should I give you any fuel to use against me?"

Her fears while they did exist wasn't specifically spiders, it was more the giant bugs of cheesy horror movie fame and that showed in her true voice.

"Though No I'm not afraid of spiders!"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat May 10, 2008 2:10 am

He looked her over and left the remains of her clothes on. Reaching up with one of his legs he rubbed it between her legs.

"Not scared of spiders? Hmmm...even one as large as me? One that is going to use your body for it's own pleasure?"

He continued to stroke her through her panties with a wicked smile.

Sun May 11, 2008 4:40 pm

Darwin shivered slightly looking over the thing again as it rubbed her through the single piece of cloth that was 'protecting' her; not that it was much protection mind you. Though this girl certainly wouldn't go down this easily, she had a good bit of control over her body for at least some time.

"No! Not spiders...... just giant pests in general..."

she whispered the last bit of her sentence hoping the thing wouldn't hear her.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun May 11, 2008 7:06 pm

The spider chuckled darkly as his leg slipped into her panties. Her rubbed along up slit up and down before flicking over her little clit. Withdrawing his leg he back up nearly a foot. Raising up on his back four legs a large phallic member grew. He grinned at the girl as the nearly two foot long and four inch thick phallic came into her view.

"Does it scare you little one that this is going to be inside that sweet little slit of yours?"

He watched her face looking for the fear that helped to feed him. If he had to he would search her mind for what he needed.

"I have tentacles too little one. I only find it fair to warn you that one of them will be inside your tight back hole. Since you see no need to tell me your name I think I'll call you slut."

The dark chuckle came again as he reached out with a leg and sliced the rest of her clothes off.

"So tell me does it scare you to know that I'm going to fill your holes?"

Mon May 12, 2008 3:06 am

Darwin did a remarkable job of keeping a pokerface as the spider leg traced her sex under her panties a few times and her body followed suit mostly save for a slight warming around her netherlips. She shivered slightly as the spider's manhood came into her view eyes a bit widened teeth grit.

"Yes yes it does! what the hell are you planning to tear me in half?!"

She knew a trick or two by now to repair damage done to her; she had met a girl who would do it discreetly with what she called magic but, still it would certainly hurt like hell.

She'd gag slightly as it mentioned shoving something into her 'back hole' the thought almost made her vomit.

"Slut?! Why you little egotistical fuck! A slut doesn't play the role of a man every day of her damn life! Damn it my name's Darwin... if just to avoid being called a slut..."

then her clothes were torn asunder leaving her a few scraps of cloth over some not so important places but, otherwise completely bare for the spider her chest bouncing free from the restraining garment was both painful and comforting at the same time; usually she was much more careful about shifting them back. she remained silent though appeared a bit ill still from the thought of being penetrated back there.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon May 12, 2008 3:28 am

Post Re: Awaiting its prey (open to any student)
Thane frowned at her as he watched her closely. He rubbed the end of his leg over her clit slowly.

"I have a feeling that the thought of my tentacle in your buttock sickens you. That is fine, I'll just let each one of them play with your sweet slit."

He grinned at her then while his leg circled her clit ever so slow. Reaching out with his other front leg he inched it slowly into her, only two inches.

"How would you like that Darwin? Each on of my tentacles gets to fuck you as well as my cock?"

Two of his tentacles slipped out of his back to reach out to her. At the same time they flicked over her nipples, back and forth. Once they drew her nipples into tight buds they circled her breasts. At the end of the tentacles tiny suckers form lacking onto her nipples sucking the while little tongues flicked the tight buds.

"How about your mouth little Darwin?"

Wed May 14, 2008 2:16 am

Though not as Ill looking she still was no where near alright with the idea of this giant pest going anywhere near her inner folds her body being gently forced into it as the leg circled her intimate bundle of nerves she quivered out of reflex and stared down the creature as it's other leg rather uncomfortable shifted into her just a bit. She was mostly dry against it's leg though that wouldn't last forever no matter how strong her will was.

"Not thrilled you eight legged freak... bad enough you're going to make me have to clean the remains of my clothes & stitch them back together..."

Then her nipples were quite litterally forced stiff by the thing and stimulated her face flushed as the tentacle's strange tongues flicked her stiffened peaks.

"My mouth? what the hell do you mean by that?"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed May 14, 2008 3:04 am

The tentacles on her breasts continued to suck gently while flicking them with tiny teasing tongues. He withdrew his leg while he continued to rub her clit.

"I want to know if you can use that mouth for something other then being shrew."

Another tentacle appear and hovered near her mouth but did not try to enter. He withdrew his leg from her body completely. Four more tentacles appeared to wrap around her arms and legs.

"Are you going to try to bite me if I let you suck it?"

Lifting her off the ground he bound her wrists together with one of the tentacles, another the wrapped around her waist. The two holding her ankles curled up around her thighs to pull her legs apart. He lifted her up until she was mouth level to him. Using the tentacle wrapped around waist he pulled her until she was directly above his mouth. Smirking he reached out to flicking her nether lips with his tongue. Slowly he dragged it up and down her slit before flicking it over her clit once.

Thu May 15, 2008 9:07 pm

"Le...lets see... I can be a smart ass if you'd perfer and lets see... you grabbed me, tore my clothes my clothes off and v-v-violated me while I'm trying my damnedest to get out of your grip and it's not like it's some sort of pleasure for you to 'let' me suck on whatever that is; so yes I will fucking bite if you force me to suck it."

She gasped with releif as the leg left her body which had been mostly dry she felt slightly raw inside from the forced entry of the thing's leg. then spread eagled and lifted to his mouth she cringed at the touch of it's tongue.

"Damn it just let go of me! grab some sex crazed big titted bimbo instead of me! I barely have a fucking C cup!"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu May 15, 2008 10:41 pm

"Well granted I do like big breasts, but what really matters is what I'm about to lick until you scream for me to be inside you."

He rolled his tongue over her little clit slowly caressing it. Finally his wet slid back and forth along the outside of her nether lips. He continued to stroke her until he grew bored.

"Don't worry about the size either little one. I'm going to make it so that it won't hurt you."

He went back to licking her his slick tongue seperating her folds gently as it ran back and forth. His tongue was so wet that when the tip penetrated her ever so slowly it slid easily. An inch he went in before withdrawling to tease her clit again.

(sorry about my absence)

Sun May 18, 2008 11:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next