View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 First night (Dendrite) 

Dendrite shivered in delight against the girl as her climax washed over her. The alien growled softly and rubbed against her, sensing the sensual energy pouring from her body. It was like a fine wine, it was like a trip down a roller coaster...and it made the monster ever greedy for more.

For now, though, it might be best to take things slowly. Dendrite slowly rocked its member back and forth, gently rubbing along the inner walls of Savannah's sex. "Mmmmm," the creature murmured. "You almost cried out...did that hurt?" Dendrite's voice was darkly teasing, heavy with malicious glee, as if it well knew the answer.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Fri May 09, 2008 1:07 am

Savannah blinked her eyes trying to focus trying to figure out what had happened. She moved to meet each thrust. "MMmmm," she sighed in pleasure. Her inner walls clenched in a clenching motion. "It...it felt....so good. What happened Dendrite?" A flush spread over her body at her words.

She swore to herself that she would never think about this again. In her mind she wanted to fight, to scream, to hurt him for making her do this. The pleasure that she had just recieved wanted more. "Is there more?" she asked him shyly. A part of her wanted it to be over, the other part wanted the pleasure again.

Fri May 09, 2008 1:50 am

Dendrite chuckled deeply. "Oh, listen to her...she already wants more. You're such a cute little one, Savannah." The tentacle began to thrust a little faster, sliding almost out of her sex before plunging in again, its ribbed surface teasing her relentlessly. "I told you," the creature whispered, nestling close to the girl. "It would be like nothing you had ever experienced..." Guesses and word tricks, but the alien was quickly learning how the girl's mind worked. It wondered how far she could go...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Fri May 09, 2008 6:02 am

Savannah turned even redder at his words. She buried her face the best she could to avoid looking at him. "M...my...arm..i..is...hurting," she managed to tell him between her soft little cries as he moved a little faster. She could feel herself becoming even slicker with each thrust.

Fri May 09, 2008 8:19 pm

"Hmmmm, is it?" Dendrite paused for a moment...then grasped the girl and pulled its body backward. In a moment the alien was lying flat on the bed, and Savannah was laying on her back on top of it. The creature's body was lumpy and firm, tilted upright a bit so the girl was somewhere between lying and sitting, with her bare bottom resting on the sheets. The monster wasn't exactly a mattress, but it wasn't really uncomfortable either. The tentacles tugged her legs apart, spreading them wide; from this angle Savannah could easily see the thick grayish-green member plunging eagerly into her slick sex. "Mm, is that any better, Savannah?" Dendrite murmured, more tendrils rubbing the girl's shoulders and upper arms.

--Jason Carter

Fri May 09, 2008 9:25 pm

Savannah nodded at his question to feel herself being moved on top of him her back against him. She wiggled against him making herself confortable. Her breathing was becoming harsher by the second. When he spread her legs she looked down to see him moving in and out. She was too far gone to even be bothered with the color of it.

She wasn't able to move much in this position, unable to force him deeper into. Laying her head back against him she whimpered with need. "Harder please. Oh please....more...make it happen again," she told him the need making her voice husky.

Fri May 09, 2008 10:21 pm

Dendrite chuckled darkly. "You are so polite, Savannah," the creature whispered to her. "It's so cute." The tentacle tensed, then began to pump harder and faster into her tight sex. Her body was rocked with the passionate thrusts, her bare breasts jiggling with the force of their movements. The tendrils rubbing her arms slid down a bit, wrapping around her hands and holding them tightly, letting her brace herself against them.

--Jason Carter

Fri May 09, 2008 10:32 pm

His words weren't registering in her desire fogged mind. When he gave her what she wanted she lifted her hips as much as she could to give him full access to her tight sex. Gripping his tentacle in her hands she braced herself while his thrust moved her.

Unable to stop herself Savannah cried out as she came this time. "Den...Dendrite....yes...ju...just...like...that." Her nectar ran over his plunging tentacle once more as her head thrashed back and forth. Her tight sex milked at him with her orgasm.

Once she was able to breath again she tried not to think. She was actually begging for him to fuck her. She was curious to find out just how long he was going to keep this up. "Are you finished or are you going to keep doing this for awhile?"

Fri May 09, 2008 10:55 pm

Dendrite shivered again in delight as Savannah screamed out her pleasure. The tentacles coiled around her body and hugged her closely. The phallic member squirming inside her suddenly spurted forth cool liquid into her, as if marking her most intimate places as belonging to the alien. "Mmmmmm," Dendrite murmured. "You are a delight, Savannah...hmm?" The creature chuckled when it heard her words. "Well, Savannah...I bet I can keep going longer than you can. A long, long while..." More dark laughter as the creature poked at her chest and flicked her nipples gently. "So...are you asking me to continue?"

--Jason Carter

Sat May 10, 2008 1:06 am

When Savannah felt the fool liquid insider what felt like her flaming sex she groaned and shivered with delight. Her tight chanel clenched around him as if she was trying to hold him deep inside her.

His words almost sounded like a dare to her. Settling against him she wiggled back against his body. "Can you make me do that whenever you want?" Her voice was still slightly husky and she sounded somewhat awed.

Releasing the tentacles she held in her hands she shifted. Very slowly she moved so that he wouldn't think her trying to escape. She pulled her legs up until she was on her knees. Moving again she glanced over her shoulder at him, on her hands and knees now. "No Dendrite I'm not asking. I'm begging you to continue. I think you'll quit before I do." There was a direct dare in her tone.

Tilting her head she remembered what she wanted to ask him. "Tell me though what you do to me. You make me scream and see stars, is there a name for such a thing?" Her innocence once again laced with her experience. Her shame wrapped around her pleasure. Next time she promised herself she would fight.

Sat May 10, 2008 1:29 am

Dendrite growled softly and moved up from the bed, leaning over Savannah and pressing its torso to her bare back, nestling against her. "Whenever I want?...Yes. Yes I can...if my skills do not fail me, or you do not fall asleep." The alien member, having lain quiescent for a few moments, now started to move again...thrusting in a slow rhythm in and out of her tight pussy. "You are a strange one," Dendrite murmured as it stroked her intimately with its tentacle. "Innocent, but not? The answer to your question...When that feeling comes over you, it is called an 'orgasm'. You have never had one before, hm? Another word humans use is 'cum'; 'I'm going to cum', 'I'm cumming', 'I just came'...I'm sure there are other words as well." The creature laughed softly and slid another, smaller tendril down between Savannah's buttocks to tickle slimily at her rear hole. "Let's see if I can make you cum again," Dendrite whispered.

--Jason Carter

Sat May 10, 2008 1:47 am

Savannah felt him against her back and spread her legs a little farther apart. There was a sudden grin on her face at his words. "Would it hurt your monster ego if I could stop myself?" She sighed softly when he started moving again.

"Being raped constantly doesn't mean one knows of sex. It simply means one is no longer a virgin and their body used," she told him as she moved to meet each thrust. "No I've never had one before." Her breasts swayed with each movement they made. "Would you enjoy that? Do you want to hear me scream that I am cumming?" Her curiousity and the pleasure was the only things keeping her from fighting and screaming in terror.

He'd been gentle so far, but she still was worried that he would get tired of being nice. Every time she was able to think clearly she worried that he would hurt her. Feeling the tendril tickle the ring of muscle she tensed. "It always hurts there," she told him but didn't deny him.

Sat May 10, 2008 2:24 am

Dendrite chuckled softly as it moved in a slow rhythm with Savannah. "I would enjoy hearing you say that you are cumming," the creature murmured teasingly. "I see...you experienced with sex with those who gave no thought to your pleasure. Then that means...I have much to show you."

The tendril brushing over her rear hole leaked a bit of slime to make her slick and wet. It was only as thick as a finger for the moment. "Always?" Dendrite said softly. "What if you were to relax and trust me...just for a moment..."

--Jason Carter

Sat May 10, 2008 2:40 am

Savannah moved in the slow rhythm not in a hurry since he was answering so many of her curious questions. "Dendrite I felt something cool inside me last time...did you cum? Can you cum?"

"Always," she whispered as she became still. Reaching for one of his tentacles she turned her head as she pulled it to her mouth. Reaching out she flicked it with her tongue. "Only till you get it in," she said just before she wrapped her mouth around then tentacle. She made sure she kept her head turned so he could watch her suck on his tentacle.

Her tongue swirled around it as she moved it in and out of her hot silken mouth. Remaining still other then her mouth she forced herself to relax.

Sat May 10, 2008 2:52 am

Dendrite growled a little and stroked Savannah's hair. "I wonder why you ask these questions?" the creature murmured. "Perhaps you just wish to please me so I will not hurt you, hmmmm..."

The monster laughed as she started to suck on its tentacle. The wriggling member swelled a bit and dribbled slime over her tongue...a curious sour-sweet taste, but not unpleasant. "Don't worry, Savannah, I am quite pleased." And then Dendrite carefully pushed into her rear hole, dribbling more slime to lubricate its way into her, the tendril no larger than a finger and moving just a couple inches into her to gently stroke. "How's this?" the alien murmured to her.

--Jason Carter

Sat May 10, 2008 3:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next