View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 First night (Dendrite) 

Savannah sucked on the tentacle tasting the slime it leaked into her mouth. Her tongue swirled again, as one might around a man's cock. Forcing herself to stay relax she felt him pushing into her.

Pulling the tentacle out of her mouth she took a deep breath. There was surprise at the lack of pain. Rocking her hips unable to keep still any longer she gave a soft moan. "It...it..." she paused, "doesn't hurt."

She rocked against him slowly while she got use to being stretched. "I ask by the way because I am curious. No I do not wish to anger you." Bowing her head she licked her lips and gave a groan of pleasure. "Are you good enough to make me cum while your in both holes Dendrite? Will the strange feeling of you being inside me like this over come your skill?"

She was actually teasing him having no doubt he would make her scream out in orgasm again. It wasn't as if she didn't often have two or three inside her orfices. Though it did feel strange for it not to hurt now.

Sat May 10, 2008 3:32 am

Dendrite laughed at Savannah's words. "Mmm, a couple of orgasms and suddenly you're filled with confidence!" The alien's tone was teasing, almost affectionate. "Yes, I do believe I can make you cum again, Savannah. But if not, at least we'll have fun trying, hmmmm?" The phallic member squirted more lubricating slime into her rear hole and then began to thrust in and out...much more slowly than the member penetrating her pussy, letting her get used to the stimulation.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sat May 10, 2008 3:42 am

Savannah chuckled softly at his teasing. "Well you know I am pretty creative even if I'm not completely sure about all this...." She suddenly made a whimper sound as he thrust harder into her pussy and gently into her ass.

"Let me see...Ahhh.." she finished in a sigh. "You would like to hear me say I'm cumming." There was a light tease in her tone. "Would it please you if I said other thing? How about..." she paused feeling herself became slick once more. "Fuck me Dendrite. Make me cum." Her giggles turned to pants of pleasure.

Sat May 10, 2008 3:57 am

Dendrite growled again and began to rock its body harder, its tendrils moving in a chaotic rhythm in and out of her holes, teasing and stroking her inside and out. "Yes, Savannah," the creature whispered to her, more tentacles sliding over the jiggling curves of her body. "Yes, you sound very sexy...I like that..." The tendrils flicked over her nipples and tugged them back and forth. "Mmmm, yes!"

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Sat May 10, 2008 4:02 am

Savannah let out a long whine of pleasure when he moved harder. She had only been teasing him with the words. Hearing and feeling how much he liked her saying it she trembled.

"Fuck...me...make...me...cum," she panted. She moved in rhythm with him as he pushed her to the edge of another orgasm. "Yes...make....my....pussy...wet..." she cried out. "Dendrite, you feel so big. Yesssss......" she whimpered.

She arched into the tendrils on her nipples. Her breasts bounced while their hard peaks were pulled. She moved just right pushing the phallic and tentacle deeper into her.

Sat May 10, 2008 4:27 am

Dendrite growled with passion and pressed tightly against Savannah's back, its body undulating against hers as its tentacles pumped eagerly into her. "Yes," the creature murmured. "Good, Savannah...keep going..." The tentacle matched her movements, pushing back against her, stroking firmly against her inner walls. "My sexy Savannah..." Dendrite stroked and flicked at her swaying breasts, teasing them relentlessly with skillful touches.

--Jason Carter

Sat May 10, 2008 4:48 am

Savannah whimper and cried out, "Ahhh....yesssss..." Her head flung back as he pushed her over the edge. "Fuck me harder. Oh please Dendrite deeper." She pushed back hard and screamed. "I'm cumming...ahhhhh....I'm cumming. Fuck my pussy please. Fuck my ass."
She chanted the words as she shuddered again. Her sweet juice flooded over his phallic member and down her thigh.

"Don't stop," she cried. "Make me cum again. Please Dendrite make me cum again. Fuck me and make me cum till I can't move," she begged him still in the middle of her orgasm.

Sat May 10, 2008 5:01 am

Dendrite shuddered and squirmed in delight as Savannah reached orgasm again. "Yessss!" the creature hissed, writhing against her, probing her with its alien tendrils. "Good, Savannah! Mmmmmm..." The alien held her close, savoring the flavor of her pleasure. But its thrusts did not let up, it continued to plunge into her warmly accepting holes and massage her soft breasts. Then Dendrite murmured, "On your back, Savannah..." The creature loosened its grasp and guided her to move over onto her back, so it could press face to face against her.

--Jason Carter

Sat May 10, 2008 5:11 am

With Dendrite's help Savannah moved to her back. "How many more positions you going to get me in?" She teased him as she opened her legs wide for him. Her hands reached up to the back of him. "Fuck me Dendrite, fuck me till I pass out," she whispered.

Sat May 10, 2008 5:19 am

"This is my favorite position," Dendrite murmured, chuckling softly. Its large blue eye, with a slit pupil like a reptile's, gazed at Savannah's face just inches from her. The alien's body began to rock firmly against Savannah, slowly at first but quickly gaining speed...pumping eagerly in and out of both her holes in chaotic rhythms. Their joined bodies began to bounce on the bed, making it creak slightly beneath them. "You are a delight, Savannah," Dendrite murmured, reaching a tendril up to brush her hair back from her face and stroke her cheek gently.

--Jason Carter

Sat May 10, 2008 5:25 am

"Why is it your favorite?" She asked bowing her back slightly so that her body brushed his fully. Her hands tightened on him as he increased the pace. Savannah wrapped her legs around him so that she was completely open to him. He slide deeper into her when she opened herself like that.

She flushed before she even asked her second question. "Can you make the one...you know...in there...bigger?" She moved so that her bottom wiggled letting him know what she meant.

Her body was slick with sweat letting them slide easily against each other. She looked at him as he pushed her hair back then nuzzled the tentacle that stroke her cheek. "You make my pussy burn. I feel like I'm going to catch fire." There was a teasing light in her brown eyes. "Can you fuck me till I pass out? Make me cum so much I can't move?"

Sat May 10, 2008 5:41 am

"Because now I can watch the pleasure on your beautiful face," Dendrite murmured, with just the hint of a laugh. The tendril inside her ass began to swell, stretching her, until it was the same width as the other plunging firmly into her pussy. "My sexy Savannah," the creature whispered, stroking her face and hair. "There's only one way to find out..." Their bodies arched and writhed against each other, bouncing and rocking on the bed, joining eagerly in their forbidden union.

--Jason Carter

Sat May 10, 2008 5:46 am

Savannah smiled up at him because no one ever called her beautiful. Even though he was a monster in human eyes, he made her feel beautiful. She inhaled deeply as he stretched her ass.

"I get to be on top next," she teased again as she moved with him eagerly. "I get to fuck you. Can I Dendrite? Can I get on top next and slide my pussy up and down on you?" Her hands tightened on his back her nails scraping sure that he couldn't hurt him with them. "I'll get up and ride you while you watch my face and my breasts bounce....." Her head arched backwards her mouth opened as she cried out.

"Wrap...your...around...my...ankles....hold....me...wide....open...for....you." She panted some words missing out of her demand.

Sat May 10, 2008 6:03 am

Dendrite groaned with eagerness and pounded into Savannah, abandoning restraint as it pumped into her tight pussy and ass. A couple more tendrils grasped her legs, holding them spread as she instructed, making it even easier for the creature to drive into her body. "Would you like that, Savannah?" the alien whispered teasingly to her. "Would you like to ride me and fuck me? Then you may...but for now, just enjoy this moment..." Dendrite nestled against Savannah's body, rubbing against her breasts and embracing her closely, even as it pistoned into her warm holes...

--Jason Carter

Sat May 10, 2008 6:09 am

Savannah ran her fingers nails up and down his back. When he spread her legs as she asked her bucked up against him. "So deep...fuck...me." She had no control over how deep he went with her legs spread like this. "Yes I want to ride and fuck you. I want to move up and down on you so slowly that it will drive you insane."

Her mouth open and she let out a soft scream. "Fuck my ass Dendrite. It feels so good." She came as he plunged deep in and out of her. "Ahhh...cumming. I'm cumming again." She shuddered and shook as she came her nectar making him slide even deeper into her.

Her orgasm was just as strong as the others as he moved in and out of her. She was fixing to demand him on his back when her eyes widened. Her head started thrashing back and forth. "Fuck me...fuck me...Yesss! I'm cumming. Harder...harder...yesss. Ahhh...Dendrite I'm coming again." She bucked and bowed as the two orgasms came back to back.

(night :wink: )

Sat May 10, 2008 6:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next