View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Needing some company(Kim) 

Post Needing some company(Kim)
Deep within the forest, away from the small pods, Octovine's massive main pod sits idly. Girls rarely got this deep, but when they did, they could expect to be there for a long time. It's many vines could violate several girls for hours. That happened only a couple of times in this plant's long life. But it had been a while now since even one girl saw it let alone got ravaged by it.

Tue May 06, 2008 4:10 am
Profile YIM

I walk deep in the forest wearing tight black shorts a black bikini and black sandals I was lost once again and I was trying to find my way back as I sighed I knew that I was to deep in the forest away form the dorms as I sighed "damn it why does this always happen to me1?!?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat May 10, 2008 2:54 am

As Kim went, there was a sweet scent in the air. Very alluring and intoxicating. It was coming from Octovine's main pod's flower which had opened after sensing her nearby. Finally, someone would get to see it after such a long time. It waited patiently for her to arrive.

Sun May 11, 2008 12:01 am
Profile YIM

as I walk down farther I start smelling a sweet scent "that smells.. nice where is it coming form.." I followed the smell like a lost kitten as I get closer and closer to the source and then I saw the flower "this must be it.." I said to my self as I step closer to it to take a look

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun May 11, 2008 3:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]