View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:22 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Freezing all alone (Whisperer) (Completed) 

Whisperer was gladdened to see his captive begin to lose herself in the pleasure he forced upon her. The conflicted emotions she experienced initially seemed to fade into the tide of bliss that was building within her, but Whisperer knew they were still there; seasonings that were blended into her psychic essence.

The paralytic venom in Kanoe’s veins weakened in proportion to her loss of self-control. Hormones released due to her growing arousal counteracted the toxin. As she moved closer and closer to bliss, the more freedom would be restored to her. Already the majority of her vocal capability had returned as evinced by the pleasing vibrations her moans sent through his member. It was likely her body would soon begin moving before she realizes it. Quite possibly she might suddenly find herself writhing as she feared she might - and had been for some time. But that was still to be seen. In the meantime Whisperer kept up the continuous stimulation to make that eventuality all the more likely.

Though the actions remained mostly the same, the monster varied his rhythms a bit to keep Kanoe from becoming inured to the sensations. Each of his maws worked independently so that suction cycles would not become synchronized. Sucking, squeezing, lapping, flicking, the trunks and their tongues strove to make sure some part of the witch’s lovely breasts was fully stimulated at all times, but that the other parts would receive adequate rest to prevent the sensations from fading.

And elsewhere, a new sensation was added to the mix as Whisperer’s other two maws began to explore Kanoe’s inner thighs. Slowly, deliberately, he inched inward from the woman’s now widely spread knees, growing ever closer to the dripping font of honey that was laid bare to him.

Full Character Listing

Sun May 11, 2008 2:29 am

Her muffled moans grew louder as the woman shook her head a bit harder. She was not even aware that her body was beginning to quiver once more from the pleasing sensations. Still relatively helpless, the young witch continues to swallow more and more of the creature's fluid. It tasted strange, she was unsure what it was trying to do to her body. She felt very content and good as the fluids ran through her system. The thoughts of being raped were fading away leaving only the strange feeling of euphoria.

As more movement returns to her body, her mouth began to softly suckle on the gently thrusting tendril. Glazed eyes flutter weakly as her breasts were tortured and pleasured in more ways than one. She could feel tendrils slithering up her thighs but found herself not minding them as much. What was happening to her? The small question was only a whisper in her mind as the haze of pleasure continues to cloud her mind.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun May 11, 2008 11:58 pm

The soft sucking prompted Whisperer to brush one of his tongues against Kanoe’s sex - Just a light touch to match the sensation she was giving him. He hoped to reinforce her unconscious decision to respond by showing her that even greater pleasures were waiting for those who comply. Of course, Whisperer’s other maws were not lax in continuing to stimulate Kanoe’s sensitive chest. This was an added incentive that he worked into the action in such a way that it would be highlighted even amidst the other pleasures.

The fluid that she continued to swallow was doing it’s job. As it spread through her system, it chased away all discomfort and fatigue, making certain that there were no distractions to compete with the sensations her captor lavished upon her. Even more importantly, it lent greater vitality and resilience to her frail human flesh; added insurance that she would survive the coming assault undamaged.

Full Character Listing

Mon May 12, 2008 8:37 am

Kanoe blinks slowly as her cheeks continue to dimple, sucking more and more of the fluid. There were no tears. She could not find any sadness or pain in this. A muffled groan escapes her as a tongue lightly brushes over her moist sex. Her legs shiver but did not close together. The fluid made it hard to focus on anything but the burning blood pumping into her firm breasts. The creature would no doubt feel their pulse within the sucking maws. Some movement gradually was restored to her body, causing her to shift and gently thrust her chest up towards the large maws. She may not know what she is doing but her body wanted more of this strange yet pleasing sensation.

Tue May 13, 2008 12:52 pm

Post Re: Freezing all alone (Whisperer)
As lomg as Kanoe continued to suck, Whisperer rewarded her with attention to her sex. He gently traced the contours of her dewy pussy lips with one of his many tongues, slowly stroking in time to the rhythm she set with her mouth. He carefully matched the intensity of her actions as well, granting greater stimulation in return for more active participation.

With the other trunk he had stationed between the student’s legs, he began to explore the firm hillocks of her lovely ass. He looped the appendage down below her to massage the supple flesh through the web of his other tentacles. His tongues worked like fingers to squeeze and caress.

The creature continued to molest Kanoe’s breasts with his first two maws, focusing as much stimulation as he could muster on the delightfully sensitive orbs. Though, at the moment, they looked more like cones sucked deep into his sparkling translucent trunks. Whenever she shifted to press her chest into his mouths, Whisperer automatically matched her motions to give her exactly the sensations her body desired.

Full Character Listing

Thu May 15, 2008 11:14 am

Completely enthralled by the sensations and effects of the fluids, Kanoe began to shift and writhe in pleasure. She could not recall why she fought this before. It all felt so perfect. Her swollen peaks were on fire from the never ending suction and lashes of the tongues. Drool trickles out the corner of her mouth as she found herself drinking the fluid willingly now.

Loud moans vibrate through the phallus as she thrusts her chest more, offering herself to the monster. More, that's all she could think about now. Her hips grind against the teasing tongues. The tongues caressing and squeezing her ass sends even more warmth through her body. Her fingers began to dig into the bed of tendrils, gripping tightly. Her glazed eyes flutter rapidly, nearly about to cum from just the sucking it was doing to her lovely chest.

Thu May 15, 2008 10:23 pm

Encouraged by the wave of ecstacy he felt building in his captive, Whisperer pressed on. As was his custom, he preferred the young woman’s first orgasm occurred before penetration. Working to swell that wave into a tide of bliss, the creature plied his tongues incessantly. The swollen peaks in his maws were his favored targets, for it was always a treat to make a victim writhe by molesting her breasts. That he had pushed her so close to climax with that alone was a special bonus. Such sensitive victims were rare and he treasured them. At another time, he might have tried to drive her to release with just tit-play, but he had already started the next phase - it would not do to lose momentum now.

Whisperer used his third maw to fully engage Kanoe’s hot little sex. His tongues spread over her mound, writhing in patterns that were complimentary to her own squirming. One muscle in particular sought out the student’s clit, lapping over the pleasure organ again and again.

Elsewhere, the creature could not help but thrust a little deeper into his prey’s welcoming mouth. He was careful not to obstruct her breathing or cause her to gag, however. He gladly gave her all the pre-cum she could swallow, though he longed to give her something more. But that would not be advisable - not while she was still so strong and vital.

Full Character Listing

Fri May 16, 2008 4:37 am

The woman was in heaven now. She never felt so good in her life. Her legs spread voluntarily as the large maw began to ravage her soaking sex. Kanoe's head weakly shook from side to side, sucking away at the dripping phallus. Her tongue rubs along the thrusting length, welcoming every drop of the strange fluid. She was lost in her own bliss now.

Her eyes began to roll back in her head as the tongues began to lash and lap between her thighs. Eyelids flutter rapidly with every lick across her hardening love button. It quickly reacted to the creature's attention and began to twitch and throb, each lick causing it to pulse faster. Hips slowly buck up into the lapping tongue, wanting more of the wonderful feelings to flow through her being. The waves of never ending pleasure finally take thier toll as a muffled scream vibrates through the thrusting phallus. Kanoe's eyes roll back to white as a large climax tears through her well relaxed body. Hot juices gush and soak over the teasing maw as her entire body arches in glee.

Tue May 20, 2008 12:24 am

Exquisite. That was the only term Whisperer could think of to describe the ‘taste’ of Kanoe’s climax. He eagerly absorbed the psychic energy that bubbled out of her churning life force even as he hungrily lapped at the honey gushing from her sex. The influx of energy magnified his inner storm. Flitting sparks became constant arcs of electricity, racing around inside his transparent flesh. Whisperer’s radiance quickly dwarfed the nearby fire, illuminating the depths of the cavern with pale blue flashes. The sharp smell of ozone began to compete with the scent os sex.

The alien slowed his actions, trying to prolong his victim’s blissful release. His tongues stroked in slow, sensual waves over her sex and against the captive flesh of her breasts. He also let those lovely peaks relax, slowly decreasing the suction he applied. His other tentacles began to coil around her limbs again; not really constricting, just lightly holding the woman while she rode out her orgasm.

Such a strong climax was almost enough for Whisperer to truly begin to feed. Almost certainly another of that class would allow him to force open the floodgates of her soul. Such a strong climax would also almost certainly cause her some fatigue. Fortunately, he had a way to deal with that.

Whisperer waited; waited while the raging fires of orgasm burned away the last of his venom; waited until the most intense shocks had passed; waited until he was sure she wouldn’t choke. Then he thrust his cock into the back of her mouth and let go. Much more potent than his pre-cum, his (now) electrically charged semen would probably have burned as he shot it down her throat . . . if the other fluid hadn’t already deadened her sense of pain. As it was, it was still a wave of heat that would soon spread throughout her body, strengthening, fortifying and, most importantly, energizing her tissues.

He usually did not give something so powerful before a feeding, as it could have undesirable repercussions. But given Kanoe’s recent plight, and the power of her erotic explosion, he believed it would be safe. Besides, the beautiful scream she had graced him with deserved a reward . . . though he doubted she would view it that way.

Full Character Listing

Wed May 21, 2008 9:54 am

Kanoe squirms on the bed of tendrils as heat and pleasure roll through her body in waves. Her legs try to spread as much as possible for the lapping tongues. Her body was slightly arched as she rode through the initial release of the orgasm. Slowly her body sinks back onto the net of tiny tentacles, letting the tongues lick her dripping folds clean.

Glazed eyes stare at the storm above her in wonder. She had no idea what was happening. She did not feel afraid though. There was no pain from this creature's actions, only pleasure. Kanoe could not stop thinking about how good she felt, the chemicals of the precum clouding most of her reason now. The sucking and fondling of her body slowed and her body began to relax. Soft moans vibrate through the phallus as she lays there, enjoying the feelings the creature was bringing to her.

Suddenly the phallus thrusted deep into her mouth and began to pump hot seed down her throat. Kanoe's eyes go wide and began to struggle some. She was not putting forth much of a fight. The fluid was hot, spreading heat throughout her entire body. Her shock soon faded as she began to gulp down mouthfuls of the strange fluid. It was nothing like the fluid before. She felt even better than before. She felt good, complete, filled as she swallowed around the pumping tendril. Her legs shift and squirm as she felt her body becoming energized and alive once more. Fingers lightly wrap around the strange appendage and began to stroke slowly, milking the cum into her mouth.

"Mmm..."

Wed May 21, 2008 6:37 pm

Those slender fingers massaging Whisper’s shaft felt very good. They made his cock twitch and throb in her grasp, pumping yet another jet of his semen into her mouth. He would have liked to let her continue to milk him for some time, but he didn't want to give her an overdose of the powerful fluid. Reluctantly, the alien slipped his phallus from Kanoe’s mouth and digits. Still dripping with a mixture of cum and saliva, it disappeared into his central mass.

At the same time, he extruded three more members. The lightning-filled tentacles descended toward the young witch, their foot-long erectile tips drizzling more of the monster’s pre-cum. He moved two of them toward her chest, where he finally let her lovely breasts slip free of his maws. Pressing one of the phalli deep into the valley between those large mounds, he used the other to lay thick coat of tingly, lubricating fluid over it.

While he twisted the first back and forth in Kanoe’s cleavage, slowly coating it and her luscious orbs with his slippery pre-cum, Whisperer wrapped tentacles gently around the woman’s wrists, guiding her hands toward her breasts.

Full Character Listing

Fri May 23, 2008 2:32 am

The young woman swallowed the semen hungerly. What reason and thoughts of how wrong this was completely crushed from the overwhelming feeling of euphoria. Her tongue follows the phallus, giving it a final lick before it withdrew out of reach and out of sight. Kanoe gazes at the storm that flashed and sparked above her in strange curiosity.

The witch did not notice the weary smile on her lips as three more strange tendrils descended to her body. Her mouth opens to accept one only to feel it slide up between her breasts. She shivers and gasps in pleasure at the warm shaft rubbing between her sensitive orbs. Warm precum drips and soaks over her chest, leaving the pale beauty glistening before the storm of lights.

Her cheeks blush faintly as her breasts were freed of the maws but once more soaked in a different heat. She groans as the phallus slides back and forth in her cleavage. The witch felt her arms move slowly to her breasts. Her lust filled mind immediately responded on instinct, her hands pressing against the sides of her breasts. She pushes the lovely mounds together, smothering the pumping member in their loving embrace.

Sat May 24, 2008 2:12 am

Whisperer reveled in the feel of soft skin enveloping his phallus. But he reveled even more in the fact that his prey took to the action so completely; that, indeed, she found it pleasurable. He slid the member smoothly between her large, firm breasts, the head peeking out from the depths of her cleavage with each stroke.

The alien directed his second cock southward, dripping a trail of pre-cum over Kanoe’s belly as he moved it to join the third between her legs. He used the tongues of the maw that still hovered near her sex to spread her lips so that he could nestle an oozing cock-head against her threshold.

Full Character Listing

Sun May 25, 2008 1:43 am

Her hands shiver causing the wonderful mounds to jiggle around the thick tendril. The clear precum shines beneathe the lights sparking in the creature's body making her body seem to glow. Soft moans leave Kanoe's lips as she rubs her body up against the thrusting member. If she had any sense left, she would be disgusted of these vile acts. But that has long been smothered under a cloud of sensation and pleasure. There was not thought of resistance, only thoughts of how to continue the waves of stimulation.

Sounds of the phallus squishing between her breasts fill the room along with the soft crackling of the fire. Sweat mixes with the precum on her heated body as she continues to press and rub her lovely orbs together. A warm breeze across her spread netherlips sends a shiver down the woman's spine. Even she knew what was going to happen next. Her legs spread a bit further, gasping softly as she feels the thick head push at her folds. It felt so good, she could only imagine how it would feel inside her body. She felt good and she wanted to feel more.

"Y-Yesss," She moans softly.

Mon May 26, 2008 11:23 am

As though the word she breathed was a signal, Whisperer suddenly thrust that second member into Kanoe’s hot, wet sex. His actions were slow and methodical as he withdrew almost completely only to thrust in even deeper. Inch by inch, the monster worked his phallus into the depths of her womanhood; until he had filled her tight elastic tunnel completely. There he held a moment, letting the sensation of being filled take prominence.

Then, the moment passed and Whisperer began his assault in earnest. But no wild pistoning, this: the strokes were long and smooth; controlled and precise. With almost mechanical regularity, the alien slid his cock out and in, withdrawing and filling his prey with his pulsing shaft over and over.

Full Character Listing

Tue May 27, 2008 4:06 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next