View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Physical Magic (For Bonjoceiv) 

Post Re: Physical Magic (For Bonjoceiv)
Bon chuckled, taking the ball to mid court and smiled at her. He closed his eyes, shooting the ball blind, still sinking it. He opened his eyes to her mouth hanging open.

"I believe the term is swish?..." He laughed a little and stood there, waiting for her to lose the skirt. "I also believe I get to go first now"

Sun May 18, 2008 12:40 am
Profile YIM

She sighed slightly with a nod as she unbuttoned and zipped her skirt letting it fall to the ground she'd crouch and sling it over her shoulder; not that it had been covering anything that her denim leggings weren't.

"Yeah go right ahead... hmmm... think the other person should pick what the one that misses takes off after the first piece?"

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Sun May 18, 2008 12:54 am

Bon smiled, looking at the leggings and the lil bit of panties he could see.

"That makes sense..." He took two steps back from the half court and tossed the ball over his shoulder. As it traveled through the air, "the next thing you lose is the leggings..." then the ball went straight through the net. He went and picked up the ball and handed it to her. "You're up"

Sun May 18, 2008 1:13 am
Profile YIM

She nodded slightly and adjusted her leggings making sure there was no view of her panties anylonger save for the faint lines they made on the leggings as I moved to where he had stood and stood with my back towards the hoop tossing the ball ; The ball looked good as it slipped though the hoop easily

"I don't plan on taking anything else off."

Raven, magus of life

Sun May 18, 2008 1:22 am

Bon chuckled, "well I don't believe you were planning on taking anything off...". Fuck, guess the spell distortion I was outputting didn't fuck that one up... guess I'll have to step this up notch.... He took the ball from her and walked all the way to the other side of the court.

"If I make it here and you don't... you lose the leggings and shirt... if I miss it and you make it... I'll lose whatever two pieces you want gone...". He dribbled the ball a little, flinging it off his hand and sinking it across the court into the other net. "Now if you make this... we both take off one anyway... I'm choosing shirt by the way..." He ran over, picking up the ball, passing it to her, then he began to output his demonic aura a little bit more to distort her spell a little.

Sun May 18, 2008 1:32 am
Profile YIM

"Deal then..."

She sighed slightly taking the ball and taking position dribbling a couple times taking a breath tapping the ball a number of times before shooting it. The spell while distorted wasn't very much so it nearly did miss and Raven would have cursed if it hadn't surprised her by tipping into the hoop.

"eye for an eye shirt for a shirt I guess."

She said simply huffing slightly as she slipped her arms out of the shirt lifting; though her bra was pretty well covering & padded enough not to show anything.

"So it's my turn again then."
she smirked moving to set up her shot

Raven, magus of life

Sun May 18, 2008 1:44 am

Bon stripped off his shirt, flinging it to the side.

"I believe it is yes..." He allowed her to go, standing there smiling.

Sun May 18, 2008 4:56 am
Profile YIM

She nodded as she stood far to the left of the basket before shooting it letting it hop off the headboard into the hoop.

"Alright try that; has to hop off the headboard and go in from here or it's a miss. Can't keep playing regular shots or it wouldn't be fun."

Raven, magus of life

Sun May 18, 2008 6:03 am

Bon chuckled, taking the shot, not really trying, watching it bounce off the backboard and roll to him.

He turned and smiled at her, "so what am I losing now?"

Sun May 18, 2008 7:53 pm
Profile YIM

"Guess so; lose the under shirt."

She smiled walking over to gather the ball and move to the next spot shooting simply feeling a tad odd.

"Didn't think I was going to purposefully lose did you? next shot if I miss you can choose two pieces for me to take off if you make it alright and vice versa; that seemed kind of like a good one last time."

She'd stand at 3/4 court turn sideways and shoot over her head; missing her shot.

"Crap... alright your shot just like I did you make i lose two pieces you miss we both lose one same as last time... and I pick your pants by the way."

Raven, magus of life

Sun May 18, 2008 8:08 pm

Bon slid off his undershirt slowly, letting her look at his beautiful body. "I like these, they seem to be more fun...".

He took the ball, getting in her same spot, sinking it in easily. He turned to her and smiled, "bra and shoes...". And when she bend down to take off her shoes, he undid his pants, sliding them off. He stood there in the boxers happily.

Sun May 18, 2008 8:35 pm
Profile YIM

she sighed slightly eyes held shut after he sunk the shot so easily.

"Damn it..."

she said simply as she kicked off her shoes and put them to the side before undoing the front clasp of her bra and slipping them off carefully shivering in the rather cold gym making sure the padding stayed in the cups before putting it with the rest of her clothes now standing in just her leggings & panties of course. Her nipples already began to react to the uncomfortable chill in the room.

"Your shot then..."

she said through a blush and slightly chattering teeth. she didn't have much resistance to cold.

Raven, magus of life

Sun May 18, 2008 8:41 pm

Bon smiled at her, walking close to her and put his arms on her shoulders, taking on of her hands and placing it on his chiseled chest. "You know... you sure cover your body a lot for a beautiful girl...". They were both in their undergarments, so he figured now would be the best chance he had to seduce her.

Sun May 18, 2008 8:55 pm
Profile YIM

She was a bit confused by his actions and her fear of men was starting to pick up again. she'd shift and turn her back to him; her large back tattoo & her odd shoulder scar both shown perfectly to him thanks to the lack of clothing from her waist up.

"It's called modesty... some of the other girl's should look it up some time."

she said simply and surprisingly meekly as she crossed her arms ovr her bare chest to A: hide her nipples & B: keep slightly warmer.

Raven, magus of life

Sun May 18, 2008 9:02 pm

Bon chuckled, walking over to a bench, picking up his jacket and placing it over her shoulders. "Thanks for the nice workout..." He said as he turned his back on her and began to walk towards the mens locker room.

Sun May 18, 2008 9:13 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next