View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:36 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Welcome to your new home(Angel) 

Post Re: Welcome to your new home(Angel)
Her roomie blushing at her answer didn't help much but gladly changed the subject.

erm....where ever in the bathroom theres room i guess

She says not knowing and probably might move what she wants where later on when she gets situated.

hmmmm...well...any specific things you want to know or should i go by ear?

She asks kinda wanting Alice to ask her the questions instead of picking random things while taking out more cloths, but this time blushing as it's underwear and shyly puts them down on her bed.

Mon May 19, 2008 7:14 pm

"Oh; I don't know; What sort of things do you like to do, Where you're from, if you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend what they're like or you'd want them to be like."

I answered simply scratching my neck when she mentioned bathroom.

"Oh well ummm... I usually keep the gels & such on my dresser; the bathroom is pretty much just a tub; not much in the way of shelves; only showers are the communal ones."

I turned and couldn't help but blush when she placed her panties on her bed.
=======================================================
"she has good taste in underwear... wonder what they look like on her."

"For once, I think we agree Jaz, It's quite a wonderful sight... though I don't think we agree for the same reasons."

Mon May 19, 2008 7:19 pm

hmmmm...well i like to swim, jog, practise my martial arts, erm....and others i think.............hmmmm I'm from america, though i spent the last few years in tokyo...........ummmm at the moment?...no...no boyfriend....i have some 'girl' friends and i dont really have a set preference except they shouldnt be loud obnoxiouse jerks i guess

She says thinking, meaning girlfriend as in girls as friends not the intimate type.

oh,....well ummm....i guess i could keep them on my dresser if there's no shelves or anything

She says, this time taking out a little purse which is obviously without inspection filled with makeup items and the stuff though it's pretty small.

ummm...why not tell me more about you're self, same questions.

Mon May 19, 2008 7:36 pm

"Oh I like Reading, writing, pen & paper roleplaying games, computer programing, video games but, never had time to try much else.Lived in London for my younger and older years lived on an island similar to this from a young age for school; a girl's boarding school actually so this isn't at all that different to my past. As for a boyfriend or girlfriend, always been too busy barely even have any regular friends. And Basically I just want someone nice enough to tollerate me."

I shrugged slightly as I put down a few of her gels.

"Wasn't even supposed to come to this school... I was abducted drugged and shoved on the plane as far as I can tell; I just woke up in the common room not knowing where I was; thought I was in a london hospital at first."

Mon May 19, 2008 8:01 pm

hmmmm ever feel bad that you spent to much time working then making friends?

She asks with mild curiosity, before quickly putting her panties and a few bra's away knowing there were more in her other bag and wanting to get done with the current one so she didnt have to be so embarassed.

she looks at alice with confusion after the last statement.

....did you ever ask the staff of this school or something?.....and why would you be drugged and abducted to this school?

She asks obviously not knowing about the monsters and what not here on the island nor why she'd be abducted to here.

Mon May 19, 2008 8:14 pm

"Never feel bad no... as for why I was abducted..."

I paused taking a deep breath.

"Think it might have been an enemy of my father's he owns a big company and has made a lot of enemies... I've caught him saying some strange things sometimes; I'm starting to think he was part of an organized crime thing maybe even the head of it."

With that I shrugged.

"Apparently it was to get at him; whether they knew about the monsters on the island or not; I really can't say but, the administration isn't allowed to send people off the island except for after they graduate; so I'd either have been here forever or I take the classes and finish getting a degree here. they said I could possibly have a job here if I want when I graduate too... still thinking about it."

Mon May 19, 2008 8:23 pm

hmmmm...didn't know you're dad owned a big company....though do you have any evidence that he might've been associated with a crime orginization?

She gets even more confused by a few other things she says, stopping her unpacking.

monsters?......and that's kinda dumb that they wont let you leave

She asks and says.

Mon May 19, 2008 8:54 pm

"Besides the strange visitors on the holidays the words he used and the odd numbers in his address book nope."

I thought for a few minutes how to best explain the monsters but just shrugged before I decided to tell the truth.

"Monsters; that like to rape the students."

Mon May 19, 2008 8:57 pm

hmmmmm

She thinks before looking at alice with obviouse disbelief.

monsters?.......you're not seriouse are you?.....everyone knows monsters are just in nightmares and sci-fi movies and the such.
She says thinking the last part was a joke or hoping it was.

Mon May 19, 2008 9:15 pm

"I REALLY wish I was joking."

I told her whimpering a little eyes closed shaking her head.

"Kind of better not to think about it and hope you don't meet the monsters; I mean it's only like 5-6 % of us that actually get attacked."

Mon May 19, 2008 9:35 pm

Angel stands there blinking in confusion but with both niaviety and lack of experience doesnt 100% believe her and decides to go back to unpacking opening up her second suit case which has more cloths as well as a pink bathrobe, and a very nice matierial pink blanket which would fit her but she blushs heavily anyway.

erm....where should i put my bathrobe?

She asks hoping to get it out without revealing her blanket just yet.

Mon May 19, 2008 9:40 pm

"There's a hook on the front door; you can use that if you want Angel."

New girls never seemed to believe the warnings of monsters & rapists on campus but, a good portion of them learned.

"So uhmmm What did you come to this school for anyway?"
((Have to cook dinner be back later))

Mon May 19, 2008 9:55 pm

ummm....i think i'll keep it in a closet or something before hand

She says thinking it'd be embaracing for her to keep her bathrobe on display, trying to be modest.

hmmm...well my dad found an ad for it and didn't want me pressured in a mixed colledge so thought an all girl school would be good.

She says shrugging before quickly picking up her pink blanket and ,blushing heavily, tries to find a good nice safe (secret) place for it, and bites her lower lip wondering.

Tue May 20, 2008 1:05 am

"Alright. Hey what's that?"

I asked noticing the pink blanket as I walked back over to Angel curiously wondering what could make her seem so embarassed.

"I mean we're going to be in this room together for awhile right might as well try not to keep too many secrets, will be more comfortable like that eh."

Tue May 20, 2008 1:09 am

Angel's grip kinda gets tighter on the blanket and she turns shy and blushing heavily.

i...it's.........it's my.......my...blankie

She says the last part so silent even at the distance between her and alice, she wouldnt hear it and she gets kinda in a defencive shy posture/state embarassed that alice even has to see it.

Tue May 20, 2008 1:21 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next