View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:29 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Welcome to your new home(Angel) 

Post Re: Welcome to your new home(Angel)
I was lucky I could read lips; even if it was subtle I just blushed and my eyes lit up and I couldn't help but give her a tight hug.

"That is just Adorable!!!"

I exclaimed not realizing my chest pressing tightly against her like this might have been a bit uncomfortable for her.

Tue May 20, 2008 1:24 am

if she could blush more she was as her roomie exclaimed and then gave her a tight hug. She was to embarassed to notice the girls chest pressing into her, but she did feel slightly comforted that her roomie didn't pick on her or anything, having the opposite reaction actually.

th.....thanks

she says weakly.

Tue May 20, 2008 1:29 am

I smiled nodding to her.

"I still keep a stuffed dragon I sleep with actually; named her Lily. I could show you if you like."

Tue May 20, 2008 1:53 am

...o...ok

She says still wrapped in her roomies hug and starting to become aware of her chest pressed against her but she was already blushing so anythin new embarassing would yet to be noticed.

Tue May 20, 2008 7:12 pm

I released her with a smile and moved to my bed reaching under I'd pull our a sapphire dragon plush; it was adorable;e really and I'd show it to my new friend.

"So that's out of the way there's no problem with a grown woman sleeping with a blankie or a stuffed animal right? Just as long as we haven;t done anything lewd to them. then we'd just be a right daft."

Wed May 21, 2008 7:29 am

She was still holding onto her blanket as her roomie went and got a blue dragon plushie that almost matched her perfectly. She giggles a little at the first part nodding her head but blinks a bit before blushing some more.

l...lewd?

Wed May 21, 2008 7:02 pm

Oh... umm lets not talk about that; already a bit awkward enough isn't it?"

I told her blushing at the thought of mentioning self pleasure; something I myself had never quite participated in always too busy with something to even be tempted.

Wed May 21, 2008 9:02 pm

....yeah

She says still blushing some but it's fading as she places her blanket down reluctantly and goes back to her unpacking which is pretty much done except a few more stray socks and underwear. Now that everythings on her bed and thinks.

ummmm well....now i need to figure where to put everything

she says mostly to herself.

Wed May 21, 2008 9:10 pm

"Well your dresser is in your closet; it's a walk in. your vanity desk is next to your bed & under your bed should be a couple of drawers. through that door is a small kitchen & a sofa Bloody brilliantly styled dorms have to say love that they supply food stuffs every so often."

I remarked gently placing my blue stuffed dragon on my bed.

"Too bad we seemed to get a smaller dorm; other dorm rooms i hear have two different bedrooms."

Thu May 22, 2008 6:02 am

hmmmm...well hopefully we'll manage

She says opening up her closet and opening random drawers, placing her under wear and socks underneath her bed in those drawers, while she starts taking stuff and placing them in almost random places in her closet. After a few minutes all that was left was her blanket, her karate uniform and belt, her bathrobe, and a few pairs of shirts and pants.

hmmmmm

She expresses while thinking of where everything else should go since she was running out of room.

Thu May 22, 2008 8:32 pm

"I was worried I was going to get a roommate who was nothing like me at all. Happy I got such an angel... We'll figure something out for having to sleep in the same room. Could 'ave been worse eh, could have only had one bed."

She blushed at the thought before shaking her head at her own odd thoughts.

"You like martial arts?"

Fri May 23, 2008 12:23 am

She blushs at the use of her name and smiles and then blushs harder.

....i...i've been...stuck in that....situation before

She admits in a kind of whisper though it was a king sized bed so plenty of room to keep to each others side which was lucky for her.

hmmm?.....oh yeah....i love it not only does it teach you how to attack and defend but also teachs other things like dicipline, endurance, and moral things i guess

She says seeming to have forgotten the first issue and gladly changing to martial arts.

Fri May 23, 2008 12:50 am

"Oh, All I can do is fence; I enjoyed myself when dad gave me the lessons & entered me in the tournaments; I'm pretty good never had time for anything else."

She blushed slightly looking at the floor her mind taking her mention of being in the same bed the wrong way.

Fri May 23, 2008 12:57 am

hmmmm i was concidering taking up a sword style but then i was sent here and all that. soooo what else can you do?

She asks wanting to know a bit more about her roomie despite knowing her for less then a day.

Fri May 23, 2008 1:05 am

"What do I do? well I just fense & well I know how to make nail polish & other grooming products."

She asked and I answered

"Otherwise I'm kind of worthless, have to work kind of hard to get most things right."

I changed my gaze to the ground blushing.

"What about you?"

Fri May 23, 2008 2:13 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next