View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Boredom in class (Bonjoceiv)-{completed} 

Post Re: Boredom in class (Bonjoceiv)
"No... I don't think you're all the same... and no... I'm not one of those sick teachers... I'm a person... I'm a guy... and for christ's sake... I see you not caring in class so why would you care now!" He stood up now and stared her down, then noticing it, her sudden mood. "And you're the one whose fucking horny right now..." He sat back down and calmed himself, waiting for her response.

Mon May 19, 2008 2:14 am
Profile YIM

Smirking she moved so that she sat on the edge of the desk directly infront of him. "I'm always horny. I got sent here because my dear mom caught me sucking a guy's dick while a girl licked my sweet little pussy." She laughed bitterly then. "Poor mommy never wanted me around, but was she ever outraged to see that sight."
Place a foot on each of the armrests on his chair she lifted her skirt. Spreading her legs she gave him an incredible up close view of what he had been looking at earlier. "Now I may not pay attention in class Bon, but I know that you were looking at me. Just as you were after class." Her hand slipped down between her legs to her wet nether lips. Sliding a finger between the slick folds she slid it up until she reached her clit.
"You were thinking about doing that earlier?" She rolled her finger over her nub as she asked the question. Her other hand unbuttoned her blouse until it hung open. Unclasping the front latch on her bra her large pierced breasts fell out. "Are you the type of guy that prefers to watch while the girl plays with herself or do you like to join in?" She flicked one of her pierced nipples while she played with her clit.

Mon May 19, 2008 2:26 am

Bon chuckled as he slid his finger into her pussy slowly, feeling all the wet juices flow around him. "And yeah... I was thinking about this the whole time... maybe I'll take you away with me... could always use some... entertainment...".

Mon May 19, 2008 2:34 am
Profile YIM

She smiled at him as he slide his finger into her. "Is that all you were thinking? You were thinking about fucking me? Laying me down on my back and sliding into me. How about bending me over and fucking me hard and fast? You were just thinking of sliding a finger into my tight wet pussy?" She moved so she was riding his finger slowly.
She continued to play with her clit and her nipple. "Or were you thinking of putting your cock into the warmth of my mouth?" Her head rolled back as her nectar start to drip out of her slit.

Mon May 19, 2008 2:41 am

"You know what I was thinking..." He grinned happily, leaning up, licking her neck as he began to finger her hard and fast, sliding another finger into her warm soaked hole.

"I'm gonna fuck you like there's no tomorrow... but what I wanted to know is if you'd like to come away with me tonight..." Bon nibbled lightly on her neck now, fingering her harder.

Mon May 19, 2008 3:17 am
Profile YIM

"No...you're...not." Her words were gasps as she threw her head back. "You're..going..to..make..me..cum." She bucked against his hand has hers moved to grip the edge of the desk. "Then..I'm..going..to..leave." She arched up as her pussy quivered around his fingers.
"I..don't..want..to..go..with..you..I..already..said..that." She screamed as she came bucking hard against his plunging fingers.

Mon May 19, 2008 3:24 am

"No... I'm going to fuck you senseless...". He pulled out his fingers and licked them off.

Dropping his pants, he revealed the magnificent massive cock he had hidden within them. He began to stroke it up and down on her wet lips, paying special attention to her clit as he nibbled and licked her neck. Soon... Soon... this girl will have the most vile of pleasures mixed within her.

Mon May 19, 2008 2:44 pm
Profile YIM

Lyra shook her head at his words. "No your not, I didn't say you could." Hearing his pants drop and feeling him rubbing her with his cock she shook her head even more. She tried to push herself backwards away from him.
"No," she said loudly as she kicked at him. She didn't care if what did felt good, he wasn't going to do it. "You are one of them sick teachers." She moved so the she could use her elbows to inch backwards.

Mon May 19, 2008 6:55 pm

Bon wasn't taking no for an answer, he grabbed her shoulders and forced his massive cock into her.

"I wasn't sick till you got on this table and told me to play with you... now we're gonna do it my way". He began to pump in and out of her tight pussy, holding her up against him.

Mon May 19, 2008 9:29 pm
Profile YIM

Lyra screamed and kicked at him until he held her down. "I did not ask you to play with me. I was playing with myself." She swung her fists at him as his pushed into her. She was already incredibly wet so he slide right into her.
"No. Stop it. No damnit." She stuggled against him as he plunged in and out of her. "Get out of me you fucking sick pervert." She swung as hard as she could in her position hitting him on the back.

Tue May 20, 2008 1:18 am

Bon began pumping in and out of her pussy, pinning down her arms. "Should have thought of that before you started teasing me in class...". He began pounding her pussy like there was no tomorrow, making sure it was going to be sore tomorrow.

Tue May 20, 2008 1:33 am
Profile YIM

"I wasn't teasing you, you sick fuck." She struggled against him using her feet to kick at the back of his thighs. Twisting her arms in his hands she didn't care if it bruised. "Get off me..." she yelled at him as she continued to kick at his thighs.
She could feel him pumping in and out of her relentlessly. His massive cock stretching her, filling her, causing more pleasure then she wanted to admit. Her nippled were still peaked, her pussy dripping her nectar.

Tue May 20, 2008 2:03 am

Bon got tired of her fighting quickly. "Cut your shit..."

Some tentacles shot out, wrapping around her limbs, reeling her in closely so he could continue pounding her pussy relentlessly. Before she could scream another shot out, diving into her mouth and exploring it. "Should have just enjoyed it while you could bitch..." His massive cock continued to stretch and please her as it pounded her hard.

Tue May 20, 2008 2:08 am
Profile YIM

Lyra's eyes became wide and she opened her mouth to scream as tentacles shot out of his back. Her scream was cut short as one of the tentacles plunged into her mouth. Even as the tentacles wrapped around her limbs she tried to twist away from him.
Her muffled screams could be heard as her hips lifted up to meet the pounding thrusts. Her pussy was welcoming him willingly while her find still fought. Inner muscles tried to convulse around his huge cock as she became even slicker.

Tue May 20, 2008 2:25 am

Bon grinned happily as he kept pumping her pussy for all it was worth, still having all her limbs bound and her right up against his body. The tentacle in her mouth continued to explore all around her mouth. Then he purposely slid a tentacle out of her shoulder and let it slowly slide along her body, heading towards her ass.

Tue May 20, 2008 3:13 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next