View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Boredom in class (Bonjoceiv)-{completed} 

Post Re: Boredom in class (Bonjoceiv)
Lyra used her tongue to try and push his tentacle out of her mouth. She struggled against him as best she could. Even as she struggled she was no longer trying to get free. Her nipples were throbbing waiting to be sucked and licked. Her little clit was straining to be stroked. If he would just let her go, since he was ignoring the parts of her body that wanted to be touched.
Distracted by trying to get her arms free she almost didn't notice the other tentacle. Feeling it approach her ass she shook her head wildly. Her words were muffled but the meaning clear, no not there.
She was slow slick that wet sucking noises echoed throughout the room as he plunged in her and out her relentlessly. Her sweet nectar ran down his cock and her thighs. He was going to make her cum she knew. That incredibly massice cock kept thrusting forcing her towards orgasm. The closer he pushed her to orgasm the more she struggled against the tentacle in her mouth. The wetter she became the more she wanted to yell at him to play with all three of her sensitive nubs.

Tue May 20, 2008 12:24 pm

A few tentacles began assaulting her breasts, rubbing and pinching her nipples as the tentacle in her mouth wrapped around her tongue, squeezing it. His hand slid down and rubbed her clit as he looked her in her panicing eyes about the tentacle rubbing her ass now.
His hard massive cock continued its assault on her tight hole, stretching it, feeling all the juices pour out of her. Suddenly the tentacle down her back side drove straight into her ass and began pumping and as she jerked back in surprise, he bit into her neck happily.
"Mmm... you'll pass with this extra credit..." He groaned as he continued suckling on her neck with his fangs in them.

Tue May 20, 2008 2:06 pm
Profile YIM

At the first feel of her nipples being touched she arched towards the tentacles with a moan. The rubbing and pinching of her pierced nipples nearly made her cum. When his hand stroked over her throbbing clit she did cum. She bucked against him as her sweet juices soaked them both.
Lost as she was in her pleasure she forgot what she had been denying. When the tentacle thrust into her ass her body shook. She fought to spread her legs farther apart. Her body loved to be fucked hard, her mind didn't like what was doing it to her. Her mouth changed from fighting to sucking as well. She was so lost in being fill so completely she never noticed he bit her neck.

Tue May 20, 2008 4:17 pm

As he took a nice long drink from his neck, he felt her cum and he chuckled. Raising his head from her neck, her blood dripping down from his fangs, he looked in her lustfilled eyes and said, "And just to think you were fighting it before... seems like you're having a very, very good time".
His tentacles continued to rub and pinch her nipples as he began to flick and pinch her clit. The tentacle behind her was now pumping her ass like there was oil hidden deep inside of it. His massive cock began to pound her wet stretched hole harder as he finally started to put some of his demonic strength behind it, easily sliding in and out of the slick hole.

Tue May 20, 2008 4:49 pm
Profile YIM

Lyra wiggled in his grasp as she tried hard to spread her legs wide for him. She was no longer trying to fight him but instead getting him deeper into her holes. Her mouth caressed the tentacle she was sucking on. She moaned again vibrating the tentacle in her mouth.
When he thrust deeper into her ass she threw her head back with pleasure as she sucked greedily on the tentacle. She moaned and wiggled as her nipples and clit where pinched. She bucked against him as he fucked her pussy hard, nearly violently.
Her body shook with pleasure from being pounded so relentlessly. She felt her clit being pinched again she knew she would cum again. He would force her to orgasm over and over she had no doubt. Would he continue until she passed out she wondered. What else would he do she wondered as well feeling herself pussy quiver around his massive cock. Her ass tightened around the tentacle as she rode the brink of orgasm.

Tue May 20, 2008 5:32 pm

If only she knew what he had in store for her, she'd probably just pass out after hearing it. He continued pinching and pulling on her clit as his massive cock kept pounding her tight hole violently, he manually spread her legs to make it easier for him to hit as deep as he could in her. He could even feel her cervix in some thrusts. He leaned back into her neck, licking the blood dribbling down from the wounds he had inflicted.
His tentacles continued their work, pinching and pulling on her nipples, wrestling her tongue and ramming the back of her throat and of course, going so deep in her ass, she probably felt like something was being sucked straight through her ass and through the rest of her body.

Tue May 20, 2008 5:40 pm
Profile YIM

Lyra screamed out in pleasure around the tentacle in her mouth. She bucked and arched as she came hard from his attentions on her body. Her nectar flooded out of her pussy drenching them both with it. Her ass convulsed around his tentacle in pleasure.
Even as she came she wanted more. She wanted to be fucked over and over violently. Her mouth worked the tentacle as if she was a professional in blowjobs. She had no doubt he would be shocked by her words if she could talk. The wet sucking sounds of him thrusting in and out of her body only add to her pleasure.

Tue May 20, 2008 5:51 pm

Bon licked from her neck to her earlobe very slowly, whispering in it, "You do realize I'm going to fuck you till you pass out right?... I'm gonna make it so you love this class...and look forward to it everyday..."
His massive cock continued to pound her pussy relentlessly and violently as he flicked and pinched her clit. He removed the tentacle from her mouth to hear what she had to say to his recent comment. He moved back towards her neck, licking and suckling on the open wound. His tentacles continued to squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples as the other tentacle ravished her ass.

Tue May 20, 2008 6:07 pm
Profile YIM

She heard his words and ground against him as best she could. She moaned sending vibrations through the tentacle in her mouth. Her pussy was going to be sore, but she didn't care. If he continued to play with her clit like that she was going to cum again soon.
Lyra panted when he withdrew the tentacle from her mouth. It took several seconds before she could talk. "You can try, but it's not easy." She informed him about her passing out. Her head lolled to the side when he started licking and sucking on her neck again.
"Oh God that's it fuck me. Fuck me hard," she demanded. Even though she denied it she enjoyed the tentacle thrusting into her ass. "So me what a bad student I am," she teased him more because of the situation. "Damnit don't fucking tease my nipples you ass. If you're going to play with them do it right," she growled.

Tue May 20, 2008 6:28 pm

"If you haven't noticed... I can do the impossible...", he said as he continued to suckle and lick her open wound.

"My god we're you more fun with your mouth being fucked..." He mumbled as the tentacles around her tits tightened and squeezed them, then they began to flick, pinch and pull on her nipples. He flicked her clit some more as he put more of his strength into his fucking to pound her pussy even harder, now more violently than before in the attempt to get her to stop complaining. Her ass was being continously pumped by his tentacle still, not giving up at all. "You're not a bad student... you're my bad student...".

Tue May 20, 2008 6:48 pm
Profile YIM

"Pull the rings, not hard but damn play with them," she demanded as she felt her body tight again. "Fuck me...fuck me hard," she told him as she came again. The more he played with her clit the harder she came each time. Her pussy was so wet he slid in and out easily. His massive cock pounded her tight soaked pussy. "Yes..yes pound my pussy hard."
Her hips bucked as she came demanding more from him. Her body shuddered with her orgasm. "Harder. Fuck my ass harder. More give me more." She wasn't complaining as he thought she was begging him for it. Her body was wound tight with the need to be fucked violently, relentlessly. "Different position," she told him because her legs were starting to hurt.

Tue May 20, 2008 7:10 pm

"For fuck's sake, whose raping who?" He asked as he had her pinned to the table, his tentacles began pulling on her nipple rings and he kept licking and sucking her open wound on her neck.
He pulled the tentacle out of her ass and wrapped another one around it, shoving it back into her ass hard and made it pump harder than ever before. He pulled and flicked on her clit as his massive cock continued to pump her pussy, with his strength backing it, harder and harder. He began to fuck her more violently and furiously than ever before and he began to groan.

Tue May 20, 2008 9:26 pm
Profile YIM

"Is that what you call this? I wouldn't even call it a good fuck." She was of course taunting him. When she finally felt her rings being pulled she moaned arching with the pleasure of it.
Lyra started to protest when he withdrew the tentacle from her ass. She wasn't given time as the two were shoved back into her. Crying out from the slight pain she started to struggle again. That was so not what she meant by more. Her ass was filled and fucked so hard and it took her awhile to get use to it.
She coudln't hold back the orgasm as he played with her clit and fucked her pussy so violently. She came as violently as he fucked her. Arching up she bucked hard sending his massive cock all the way to her cervix. Under her a pool of her sweet juices formed as they soaked his cock and dripped to the table.

Tue May 20, 2008 9:41 pm

"Said the bitch whose cumming like a firehose... I know you love it... you'll be looking for me for now on...". He chuckled as he sunk his teeth into another part of her neck, drinking in some fresh blood.
His tentacles in her ass continued to pump it relentlessly and viciously. His massive cock continued its vicious assault on her tight little pussy. He continued pulling on her clit, flicking it, pinching it, doing everything he could to it as his tentacles kept pulling on her nipple rings and twisting them as well.

Tue May 20, 2008 10:31 pm
Profile YIM

"Shut the hell up and fuck me. Or is this best you got?" She continued to taunt him and he pounded into her. The biting and drinking of her blood didn't bother her as long as he didn't kill her.
Her body would be sore she had no doubt. She intended to make him fuck her until she did indeed pass out. He was going to make her cum several more times before he accomplished that though. "I seriously doubt that. I like a little mix up, and truthfully you're getting boring."

Wed May 21, 2008 2:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next