View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 1:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Not a good place (Keemari) 

Post Not a good place (Keemari)
Lyra didn't really like to jog, but she was avoiding the gym after the last time she was there. She had thought about going for a swim in the open and decided against it. So now she was unwillingly sweating as she jogged. She wore a pair of short jogging shorts and a tank top with her silver hair pulled up in a short ponytail.
She hadn't been at it very long and was already bored with it. Next time she wouldn't jog to get her exercise. Looking over she realized she was somewhere between the gym and forest. Okay she thought this was far enough. Why anyone would do this willingly she never would understand. Atleast swimming she stayed cool.
Seeing a building she smiled with an idea. It looked like a greenhouse and no one seemed to be around. Maybe she could sneak off an hour or so in there without some perverted monster messing with her. At the thought her sex got damp. Bouncing over to the building she snuck inside closing the door behind her.
After making sure the building was indeed empty she laid down on a bench, her hand quickly disappearing into her short. Her other hand slipped up her shirt to play with her large breasts flicking the nipples rings. Dragging a finger over her clit she shuddered with pleasure. "Hmmmm..." The moan filled the greenhouse as she moved farther down her wet slit thrusting her fingers inside.
Her body was arched slightly as she finger fucked herself. Her other hand pinched at her nipples. She'd have to visit this place more often she thought just before she sent herself into orgasm. The first of several if she had her way about it.

Tue May 20, 2008 9:29 pm

Post Re: Not a good place (Keemari)
The door was then opened and closed with a bang as she see's a white haired man come in, he looked young despite his white hair as he caught sight of you as he carried some plants in his hand. "Well, this is intreasting..." I tell her as I catch her just as her fingers are covered with her cum juices.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue May 20, 2008 9:54 pm

Lyra worked her fingers in and out of her sopping pussy as she came. Hearing the door slam shut she jumped nearly falling off the bench. Withdrawling her hands she jumped up annoyed. "Damnit can't I just have some peace for once? Who the hell are you anyways?" She demanded more annoyed at being interrupted then at being caught.

Wed May 21, 2008 2:20 am

"The names Keemari Sulivan and your in my greenhouse." I tell her slightly annoyed she was being so upitty with me considering she was in my greenhouse.

Wed May 21, 2008 2:39 am

She did have the grace to blush at his words. "I'm sorry really I am. It's just that I was..well you know. I just keep getting interrupted by something or another. It gets rather annoying. Though I might suggest you sticking a sign on the door that says stay out." Her nectar was on her thighs for him to see as well as her still peaked nipples. "I guess I should go.." She said lamely.

Wed May 21, 2008 2:48 am

"You can stay if you want. I won't bother you. After all it's not every day I get to see a beautiful women nearly naked. Consider it my payback for intrupting you. After all a college student should be able to goof off once in a while." I tell her as I start to head to the other section. "You'll probaly want your privacy." I tell her.

Wed May 21, 2008 2:52 am

Lyra laughed softly but shook her head. "I consider that a fine line to teasing, and well I'm not a tease." She tilted her head before following after him. "You've got some very interesting flowers in here. Please don't think I'm a slut because I'm not really." Her last words were rushed together. "Maybe you could tell me what some of the flowers are?"

Wed May 21, 2008 3:00 am

"A slut is someone who asks for money in favors for sex. Your most not defintly that for enjoying having or playing with yourself. If that was the case then no one would have sex besides to create off spring." I tell her simply with a smile as if I understood she was not and her.

The plants in the Greenhouse were numerous and many were hybrids that I explained to her. I didn't think she needed it in her already horny state, but due to the make up of the plants here due to my creation they mixed there pollens in the air to create a powerful sexual stimulant and aprodisic that poured throughout the air that I was alone immune to.

Wed May 21, 2008 3:03 am

Lyra smiled at his words then listened to him about the hybrid plants. "I don't spend much time with plants really. I rather swim truthfully then do much else, well besides what you saw."
She was still horny and the added stimulant only made it worse. "I think I might have to take you up on that offer after you finish showing me the plants." Following behind him she reached into her shirt and flicked her rings.

Wed May 21, 2008 3:14 am

I smirk. "Mind if I join you?" I ask her almost like a joke, but wondering if the horniess would weaken her resolve perhaps to see what she would do.

Wed May 21, 2008 3:16 am

Lyra's thoughts had drifted along the lines of having a tongue on her little clit. She smiled at his questioned and flicked the rings again. "I guess it would be proper to invite you since this is your greenhouse. You are letting me use it as well." Flicking the rings again she finally shrugged. "I guess so."

Wed May 21, 2008 3:21 am

As she looked up she found me right next to her as I reach up and insert my fingers into her rings and pull on them a bit as I kiss her deeply as I push her back slowly move towards the back of the greenhouse as I kiss and fondle her.

Wed May 21, 2008 3:29 am

She moaned against his lips when he pulled her rings. Returning the kiss she let him push her backwards. Breaking the kiss she whispered against his lips. "Just one question. How long can you go exactly?" She was half teasing but serious at the same time. She need some good sex from something that wasn't monsterish, or so she thought.

Wed May 21, 2008 3:45 am

"Hmmm, well I have yet to have a student on this Island outlast me." I tell her very serious as I then open a door in the back showing a small bed. I pull off her top reavling her breasts fully. "Perhaps you'll be the one who can keep at it." I tell her as I push her back down as I then kneel down and lick at her breasts, brushing my toungue over her nipple rings, teasing her nipples greatly as I like the taste of them as I carress her legs slowly moving up to her pussy as my toungue starts to intwine around her breasts shwoing off it's length.

Wed May 21, 2008 3:52 am

Lyra nearly snorted at his comment. "Most girls don't last longer then thirty minutes." She helped in removing her shirt by lifting her arms. She chuckled as she fell back on the bed her large breasts giggled from the movement. "Perhaps I can," she said.
Her hands slid into his hair as he teased her nipples. She laid with her legs spread feeling his hands moving up towards her pussy.

Wed May 21, 2008 4:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next