View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Sleep's Sanctum (For SChanning) 

Post Re: Sleep's Sanctum (For SChanning)
His glowing eyes burned with a victorious intensity, the Nal equivalent of a smile. He had the notion that this wasn't the first of the specie and there would be more questions in the long run, but he decided to start with the basics.

Very well... First off, what are you?

A tendril had wound itself around Sandy's thigh, stroking rhythmically as the tip lightly brushed against the place between her legs.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Sun May 18, 2008 11:46 am

We are what we are. We are born of the lassst dying thoughtsss of a terrified human. The fear eater called usss....a terror engling....before he ssstarted devouring usss...we grow by killing through fear...adding the dying thoughtsss of new prey to our ssselvesss...

:the face didn't move while speaking, the sibilant voice echoing out from the main body of the sphere in a chorus of whispers:

Hhmmmm-eek!

:Sandy's legs continued to slowly shift against each other, stopping with a jolt as the tendril stroked across the surface of her white cotton panties, elicitting a small squeek of surprise:

Tue May 20, 2008 4:41 pm

The tendril stopped, as if apprehensive about the reaction. But sure enough, it kept stroking, rubbing its dry-wet length against the white cotton. The other limbs began to strip off her blazer and loosen her blouse, one button at a time.

Within Sandy's mind, Magadon digested the information. A million more questions surfaced from his limitless conscience unbidden, as if the meme's answer had only been, and is, a stepping stone.

Are there more of you?

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Wed May 21, 2008 8:10 am

:the meme sighed breezily, a chorus of aggravated voices answering back in whispers:

We do not know...though we sssussspect from the wordsss of the fear eater....that there are. For why would there be a name for our kind....if there wasss only one? We have never encountered another sssuch asss ourssselvesss...and if we did....we would try to absssorb them...

:a frown crossed Sandy's sleeping face, her head jerking to one side slightly as her clothes are removed slowly. The resumed strokes over her cotton covered sex drew a quiet gasp, followed by a small, drawn out sigh of pleasure:

Hmmnn.....aahhhh....

Fri May 23, 2008 10:12 pm

Magadon would have let out a snort of laughter, had he been a lesser being. Instead he conceded a point. In a more primal level, these 'memes' were almost like the Nal'senshi. Every being to its own, damn the rest. But the level of malice he'd felt in that simple statement was clear and damning evidence to the beings' utter selfishness.

He could deal with that to an extent. Every now and then, he'd killed one of his brethren to prove he was right or to steal knowledge. The Maestros often encouraged such behavior to root out those who learned if only to advance themselves as individuals.

The information he'd received would be enough for now. Sandy's little stirrings and the feel of her flesh was all too inviting.

That will do... For now. But I would prefer it if you were to not end this girl's existence yet. After all, among my kind it is a shame to waste opportunities to learn...

The talons and imp-like forms of shadows prowling and squirming about the walls danced and capered in interpretation of Magadon's mirth. Even as the tendrils slid down various openings of her loosened blouse.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Sat May 24, 2008 7:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3