View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 First night (Dendrite) 

Savannah tongue slipped out of her mouth to lick her lips. "Mmmmm..." the moan slipped out as he flicked her nipples. "They are so hard and tight it feels like someone pinched them."

Pumping him in and out of her she cried out again. "Dendrite..." she screamed out in pleasure as his tentacle played with her clit. Her back arched even more her head fell back as she cried out her nectar drenched her thighs and him. "Oh yes...yes...cumming...harder."

Her head was thrashing, her hips pounding down on him. She screamed and cried out as she came. "Ahhh....mmmmm....fuuuuucccckkkk mmmeeeeee."

Mon May 12, 2008 3:46 am

Dendrite squirmed and bucked underneath the girl, bouncing her on top of its powerfully thrusting members. "Yes!" the alien growled, pounding into her tight holes again and again, squirting slime into her body. "Yes, Savannah!" The tendrils swarmed over her body to stroke and tease, caressing her eagerly, prolonging her pleasure as best they could. The creature writhed in delight beneath her, savoring the warmth and sensuality of her orgasm...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Mon May 12, 2008 9:33 pm

Savannah arched and screamd her pleasure. "YESSSSSS....YESSSSSSSSSSS!" She bucked against him, rode him hard pushing herself to another orgasm. She was so wet now from the two orgasms she slide over him quickly and forcefully. The slick wet sound echoing in the room.

She continued to ride him as he stroked and teased her body. "Dendrite....Dendrite....DEN..DR...ITE..." She chanted his name, it becoming a scream, as together they threw her into a third orgasm. She pulled her arms out of his grasp to sink down onto him. Her body convulsed around him.

Tue May 13, 2008 2:59 am

Dendrite wrapped its tentacles around Savannah and hugged her tightly against itself. Their bodies squirmed and writhed together as they shared their forbidden passion, joined in intimate ecstasy. The phallic tentacles wriggled and stroked Savannah's most sensitive parts, urging her pleasure to be prolonged. Every part of her was caressed and claimed by the alien, cool slime trickling over her skin and pumping into her holes, claiming her inside and out.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Tue May 13, 2008 3:31 am

Covered in sweat and slime she laid on him as if he was a bed. Both her holes quivered with aftershocks of the triple orgasm. "You are trying to kill me aren't you Dendrite?" She asked him teasingly. "Why do I have a strange feeling that I am not suppose to be enjoying this so?"

Savannah sat up her body still limp. "I'm not giving up," she grinned. "Your suppose to make me pass out." She looked down at him with heavy eyes. Her lips were swollen from biting them. She looked exactly as she was, throughly fucked. "What you got planned now?"

Tue May 13, 2008 3:46 am

Dendrite chuckled and fell nearly still beneath Savannah, just slightly squirming against her. Its tendrils slid slowly up and down her back, massaging her. "I have no idea why you would feel that way," the alien murmured teasingly.

"As for now...you could lay down and let me fuck you slowly and tenderly, until you fall asleep on top of me. I don't mind. Orrrrrr...You might even be up for something a little more energetic, hmmm?"

--Jason Carter

Tue May 13, 2008 4:23 am

Savannah looked at him curiously. "Hmm, well what exactly is the energetic? Can you explain my options?" She smiled waiting for him to tell her or decide for her. She had no doubt she would do whatever he wanted at this point.

Tue May 13, 2008 4:39 am

Post Re: First night (Dendrite)
Dendrite chuckled deeply...and suddenly the alien withdrew its tentacles from the girl, slithering away from her, squirming out from under her to leave her on the bed alone. The alien moved off the bed and moved near a wall, its large blue eye watching her in the moonlight.

"Why don't you come over here, Savannah," Dendrite said. "Come join me...The bed is nice, but there are other ways to play. Besides, I enjoy watching beautiful girls walk around nude." The creature chuckled, tendrils flexing in anticipation.

--Jason Carter

Wed May 21, 2008 8:14 pm

Savannah whimpered in a soft protest as he withdrew from her. When he left the bed she rolled over on her back to watch him. Her eyes were curious as they followed him. She laid on the bed with one arm curved around her head and one laying over her stomach. One leg was bent and there was a smug smirk on her face. She had no clue how satisfied she looked.

Slowly she rolled out of bed and moved towards him her hips swaying gently. "Really, you like to watch them walked naked. Hmmm here I thought you liked to do other things with them naked," she said as she reached him. She brushed her body up against him. "What are you looking so forward to teaching me Dendrite?"

Natalya

Wed May 21, 2008 8:35 pm

Dendrite shivered softly and twined its tentacles around Savannah, sliding them gently up and down her back, holding her in a close hug. The alien's body pushed against Savannah's warm curves, nestling against her. "Mmmmm, Savannah," the creature murmured, tracing its tendrils over the small of her back and her firm buttocks. "You're amazing...just a little encouragement and you've become a beautiful, sensual lover..."

--Jason Carter

Wed May 21, 2008 8:46 pm

Savannah snuggled up against him no longer caring what he was. That would all come later when she was alone. She arched and rubbed agianst him like a cat as he stroked her back.

She ducked her head to hide the blush spreading over her cheeks. "It's amazing how you make me want more, how you make me want to please you," she whispered softly. She laid her head against him and waited for him to tell her what he wanted her to do.

Natalya

Wed May 21, 2008 8:59 pm

Dendrite rubbed and caressed the girl's back gently, as if petting her. "Yes, Savannah," the creature murmured, feeling her warm curves nestling against itself. Then the alien carefully slid out of Savannah's grasp, moving to the side and then behind her. "Now...place your hands against the wall and brace yourself," Dendrite said softly, an edge of mischief creeping into its voice. Standing behind her, the alien ran a couple tendrils down her spine and finally squeezed her bottom teasingly.

--Jason Carter

Wed May 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Savannah made a sound that was close to a purr as he caressed her. She watched him walk behind her after sliding away from her. Placing her hands on the wall as she was instructed she kept watching him over her shoulder. She moved suggestively against his tentacles that were squeezing her bottom.

Natalya

Wed May 21, 2008 9:19 pm

Dendrite chuckled deeply, positioning itself behind Savannah, sleek body balanced on a few strong tentacles. "That's good," the creature whispered, leaning over her, a couple of tendrils reaching up to play with her hair and slide down her back...And suddenly two phallic tentacles shoved into her body, entering her well-used pussy and ass in a single movement, claiming her once again as a dark laugh came from the creature. "Mmmmmmm!"

--Jason Carter

Thu May 22, 2008 6:18 am

Savannah continued to purr as he stroked her hair and back. "Please Dendrite fuck me some more," she sighed softly with need. She wanted to be filled again, to be spread wide as he thrust into her. Moving about had given her back a margin of her energy, but she knew he would work it out of her once again. She had no doubt he planned to make her orgasm until she did slip into blackness.

Her head fell forward and she pushed back againt him as the two phallic tentacles surged into her. The inner muscles pussy quivered around him in excitement. Muscles in her ass clamped down with pleasure at being stretched again. Never had she thought she would enjoy being used in such a way. "You make my pussy burn and my ass beg for more," she told him in a breathless pant.

Natalya

Thu May 22, 2008 2:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next