View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Lost Kitty (Open) 

Post Lost Kitty (Open)
The patroller that had dropped off the box hadn't been aware of it's little stowaway from Xedia 4. If they had, well she might not be there -might-. Smarter then most people thought or would give her credit for. The feline padded off into the forest looking for a nice place to stay. From the scents of this place, There was a hell of lot of fun to be had. Pretty girls, demons and lord knows what's else. Leave it to a cat to know these sort of things.

Tiny really it's black furry body walked as if it owned the place into the forest and found a bit of a hollowed out tree. It would be as good a place as any for her home for now. Sooner or later, she'd find a nice warm bed to occupy her body in. There were dorms and a school here from what she'd seen. It left so many possibilities open.

After all, who could resist a cute, sweet seeming little furry black kitten. No one would know that the particular feline had wings at will or was smart and could figure out trig and calculus.Those are things that a kitty shouldn't know, but this one did. Coiling up and yawning, the small furry kitten stretched out and let the sun warm it's furry body. Life as going to be good here.

Wed May 21, 2008 9:58 pm

Post Re: Lost Kitty (Open)
Off into the forest again went Emily on one of her near daily walks. No matter how many times she walked the same paths, she never got tired of them. She had put on a white sun dress and her favorite straw hat. It was a lovely lovely day, and Emily wanted to feel just as nice as the weather did.

So far she was having a great day. Not only did she get caught up with her studies, but she had made herself a nice lunch and gotten some sewing in. She decided to take a nice long walk today since she had so much time on her hands.

I love being cute!

Wed May 21, 2008 10:06 pm
Profile YIM

The sound of leaves crumbling down the path made the feline's large green eyes open and a soft mew to be heard. There was a girl here, she could smell it in the air and that made the kitty in her absolutely purr. That meant she'd get attention and if it's one thing that a kitty loved, it was attention. Being pet, getting treats and oh the luxury of a nice warm comfy bed. Maybe this place wouldn't be so bad.

Padding out of the tree, the kitty padded towards the path with a purring mew given every so often. When she was in view the kitty sat down and swished her tail back and forth. Purring to draw attention but seeming shy if the girl reached down to pet the glossy black fur that hugged it's body. There was no collar or any marking of possession, so for all anyone knew, it was just a little lost kitty that wanted to be loved on.

Wed May 21, 2008 10:28 pm

As soon as the kitty came into view, Emily's face lit up like the fourth of July. She hadn't seen a cat since she left home, and this one was adorable. She squatted down and held out her hands to the kitty.

"Come here kitty! C'mon! Good kitty!"

She also made several cute kissy noises.

I love being cute!

Wed May 21, 2008 10:41 pm
Profile YIM

Naturally the kitty was having fun with this. An unsuspecting girl reaching her hands out and making sweetsy little sounds. It was enough to make the kitty purr and roll onto her back for petting. Little paws played with seemed like nothing although it was a little bit of a trick.

Pheremones silent and invisible to the human eyes seeped into the air from her playful little paws. It was part of the allure of a succubus, even one that was hiding in the form of a cat with her own personality. Reguardless the little black kitten gave a soft mew and turned it's bright green eyes onto the girl as she approached.

She seemed so actually delighted to see the little black furrball that she batted her paw a few more times then waited for the woman to come and pet her. Being cute was such a crime especially when some people took cuteness at face value. A soft mew was given again to entice her new little playfriend over to her for some intense belly petting!

Thu May 22, 2008 1:40 am

Move closer she did. The allure of a cute black kitty was enough for Emily. She stepped forward slowly, not wanting to scare her off. She didn't notice the phreremones slipping into her lungs as she got closer to her target. They didn't have an instant effect (at least not a powerful one) so she didn't even get a bad feeling about this.

"Good kitty... Nice kitty..."

I love being cute!

Thu May 22, 2008 12:51 pm
Profile YIM

The pheremones were very faint and not potent at this point. She simply wanted to draw the girl to her. The kitty loved being pet after all. The succubus could have her fun later. Spooky was well aware of her mental counterpart and that little trace of her always within her subconcious. That's what made her smarter then the average feline. Her counterpart, otherwise she'd just be a big ball of black fluff.

The girl so willingly approached her and the kitten couldn't resist giving that big green eyed look. Wanting to be pet the feline rolled over and rubbed it's small body along her ankles, giving soft little purrs and mews ever so gently. That she was the only little kitten on the island worked well in her favor. Until she bred anyways, then she'd have a little litter of cute little critters to do her dirty work. But luckily for everyone that wasn't likely to happen any time soon.

The cute little here kitty kitty's got a loud purring that was audible to the girl's ears. All she needed now was pet, loved on. The rest would work itself out, or in. Which ever came first.

Thu May 22, 2008 6:11 pm

The bait was taken big time. Emily reached down with her delicate hand and gently pet the kitty. She loved the feel of the silken fur against her skin. More and more she petted the kitty, soon enough using moth hands and running them up and down the kitty's sleek body.

I love being cute!

Thu May 22, 2008 11:12 pm
Profile YIM

Such a sweet little girl the kitty had found. So eagerly picking her up and petting along her soft silky body. Who could blame the girl for wanting to pick up the sweet little kitty. It purred so happily to see her and it's green eyes were like emeralds on green fresh cut spring grass. Lovingly it's tail swished from side to side the more it got pet.

All the while that little persona that shared minds and bodies was giggling. Oh yes, she was going to enjoy Spooky's new little friend too. Sooner or later. For now the Succubus coiled up and let her psyche be content to let the kitty have her fun. With a gentle mew, the kitty lapped it's sandpaper like tongue along the girl's cheek gently. It wasn't to hurt but like all kitty's she had to show her affection some how. And what better way, then to leave her mark on her new prey.. err friend.

Fri May 23, 2008 4:50 am

Emily giggled as her cheek was licked. Cats held a special place in the sweet girl's heart, and this one seemed particularly lovable. She stroked its soft fur, holding it against her chest.

"Oh yes... you're such a sweet kitty, aren't you"

I love being cute!

Sat May 24, 2008 8:06 am
Profile YIM

Spooky was cuddled up and that was something she utterly adored. The girl pet her soft silken furr and held her to her ample breasts. They were delicious and the succubus within could smell the soft wanton flesh behint the clothing. Longing to escape the furry prison that was Spooky, she whimpered within Spooky's mind. Something that couldn't be heard by ANYONE. "Please let me out, spookers. She's so sweet and delicious, I just want a taste!" The internal voice of spooky boomed, "No you blathering idiot! Once we're in a nice place, we'll make sure she enjoys herself in more then one way. For now I get my petting!"

The kitten mewed within Emily's arms and seemed to be ever so tired looking like it had been walking a long time. A little dehydrated and hungry too. Of course that was far from the truth. Just the warmth of this girl's embrace was feeding the succubus from her energys. Nothing draining to inflict damage or to allert to girl. At least, not yet.

Sun May 25, 2008 3:58 am

Ashe she petted the kitty, she noticed how frail it felt in her arms. It was definately too skinny for a wild kitty.

"Oh, you poor thing, you're thirsty, aren't you?"

She lowered herself to her knees and took a a bottle of water out of her hand, reluctantly setting the kitty back down. Emily opened the bottle and poured some of the water into her cupped hand for the kitty to drink. Luckily enough, she had also brought some beef jerky with her, which she quickly got, setting down the water, and started to pull it into smaller pieces.

I love being cute!

Sun May 25, 2008 10:22 am
Profile YIM

Perceptive! The girl got a brownie point with the feline as she cupped her hands and gave the feline some water. Lapping at it with the sandpaper like tongue that was common for a kitty. She seemed what she was protraying. From the delicate way the tongue flicked in and out out of the impromptu water dish. Once the cupped hands were emptied of that sweet cool water.

The feline purred and rubbed closer and was offered a bit of jerky. A soft mew was given and ever the sweet little fluff ball she seemed. The feline settled herself on her haunches and sat there playfully swatting at the jerky then eatting it. Yes, life would be good here. Nibbling on the jerky as it was fed to her, Spooky was plotting. Once all the offerings were gone, the feline snuggled into the girls body. Occasionally licking at her soft flesh. Tasting, plotting and planning.

Sun May 25, 2008 3:19 pm

"Ohh yes, you liked that, didn't you little kitty? Oh yes you did! It was tasty, hmm? Oh yes...."

Emily stroked the kitty's soft fur over and over. This was without a doubt one of the sweetest kitties she had ever seen. It was so loving!

Unknown to her, however, whatever those pheromones were, they would soon start to have an effect...

I love being cute!

Mon May 26, 2008 4:04 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]