View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Not a good place (Keemari) 

Post Re: Not a good place (Keemari)
"Well, what would you like me to do first I wonder. Your cute breasts are very attractive." I tell her licking each nipple. "Or perhaps your pussy needs attention." I tell her carressing it a tiny bit. "Or do you have a sweet spot?" I ask her as I use my other hand and slowly start to carress every inch of her body as I tease her breasts and pussy.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed May 21, 2008 4:41 am

Lyra looked at him with honesty. "You can do anything you want just as long as you make me cum. I generally like it all. I would suggest taking off my shorts first though," she teased.
She moved under him with need. "Tongue, finger I don't care, but I need to cum. Please make me cum soon." She reached down to push her shorts low on her hips leaving them for him to take the rest of the way. Her own naturally horniness plus the stimulant had her on the brink of orgasm anyways.

Wed May 21, 2008 1:20 pm

"Well then, how about I start off showing you one of my natural talents." I tell her. As I grab her legs and show some strength as I push her back gentle though, don't want to scare her yet as she now rests on her shoulders on the makeshift bed as I pull her shorts down to her knees so my head can fit inbetween her legs near her mound as I descend upon her.

My toungue immediatly and quickly flicked and lapped at her opening as I clean and taste her juices away with an expert precision. Only when she's clean and her clit got a few of my licks did my toungue desend even further into her opening as it slowly teased and explored every inch of the entracneway of her pussy as I slowly ever so slowly move down with my toungue as it seems like I'm exploring the entire thing, mapping it out as I seek out every hot spot inside of her as every inch of her innerwalls is toyed with.

Wed May 21, 2008 9:17 pm

Lyra laughed as she was pushed back on the bed. She quickly found herself laying on her shoulders as her shorts were dragged down to her knees. She groaned as his head moved between her thighs. Raising her arms above her head she gripped the bedding in her hands. She could feel his breath wash over her nether lips.
Her moan was loud as he licked her clean and slid that wonderful tongue over her clit. With each stroke of his tongue she was pushed closer to orgasm. Her whole body shook as he pushed in tongue slowly into her entrace. She whimpered soft cries of pleasure as he slid it in slowly.
Her hands tightened in the sheets as her cries of pleasure became louder. As his tongue stroked her entire inside her head tossed side to side. "Oh...your tongue. Ohhhh...yesss.." She came as he moved over that spot over and over. He seemed to have perfect aim for her G-spot. Her juices flowed sweetly over his tongue.

Thu May 22, 2008 1:23 am

Ha, ha, ha I wasn't done yet as she feels me lick and lap up her cum with a medoicaly nature as my toungue continued to dive down, to places unexplored as the writhing muscles, combed throughout her entire passage way leaving not one area untouched as she felt like it would hit her womb at this rate as it slides down inch by inch.

Thu May 22, 2008 1:32 am

Lyra's body continued to shake as small waves of pleasure washed through her. He licked and slide that amazing tongue deep inside her even after she orgasmed. Her whole body was tense from that tongue inside her continuing it's play. She screamed and arched towards his mouth as he forced another orgasm on her.
"Fuck yes..." She screamed as her body arched high. Her shoulders left the bed as she used her head and arms to support herself. "Yes..yes..oh fuck yes." Her thighs closed around his head dragging him closer to her wet pussy.

Thu May 22, 2008 2:49 am

And dive deeper I did with her forcing more of my toungue into her as it swirls and drives, getting closer and closer to her cevix, when it finally does meet the barrier. I stop for a moment as if to build the anticpation as I then thrash my toungue around hitting every side of tunnel as it seems to bounce back and forth as I will draw another orgasm from her once more.

After licking up the juices and slowly withdrawing my toungue I push back with my head removing her shorts all the way as I look down at her body licking my lips. "Well that's three so far and you haven't done anything for me yet. I do hope you don't go under." I tell her with a smirk.

Thu May 22, 2008 3:07 am

Lyra damn near passed out of the last incredible orgasm. Her will was the only thing that kept her from it. She laughed at his words as she looked up at him. "With a tongue like that I'm surprised you don't have the girls lining up at the door," she told him as she sat up on the edge of the makeshift bed.
"I guess I'll have to take care of that won't I," she teased reaching up to undo his pants. She tugged on them drawing them down to his knees now. Standing she kicked her shorts the rest of the way off as she wrapped her hand around his cock. Stroking up and down slowly she turned so his back was to the bed. With her other hand she pushed him gently telling him to sit without words.

Thu May 22, 2008 6:43 pm

I do as she asks as my cock was pretty hard already as she works on my cock as I sit. "Hmmm, well I'm sure I would, but I'm rather picky about the girls I let into my pants actually." I tell her as I reach out and carress her hair as she works my cock.

Thu May 22, 2008 9:26 pm

Lyra laughed softly as she dropped to her knees, "I should then feel special you letting me into your pants and all." Her little pink tongue flicked out to stroke across the very tip of his cock. She dragged her tongue over the tip several times before swirling it around the head, and even lower as she took him into her wet hot mouth.
She slid over his cock until it hit the back of her throat her tongue continuing to swirl around the shaft. Her head moved up and down in a slow sucking motion. Her tongue swirled constantly, and each time she took him back into her mouth his cock went a little deeper.

Thu May 22, 2008 9:53 pm

"Hmmm, your oral talent is superb, I'm glad I did myself with every flick of that toungue of yours." I tell her moaning a bit.

Thu May 22, 2008 10:08 pm

Lyra made a sound at his comment. She smirked in her mind knowing that the sound would send vibrations through his cock. Her head slid faster, never once did her teeth scrap. Her tongue rolled over the head then around the shaft again. Her sucking grew stronger as she reached up with a hand to caress testicles lightly.

Fri May 23, 2008 1:26 am

"Ahhhhh, very good..." I tell her as I reach down and focus on her breasts squeezing them in my palm as I let out a light growl of pleasure as she works my cock down her throat as I tease and flick her hard nipples.

Fri May 23, 2008 3:29 am

Lyra chuckled with his cock still deep in her mouth. Reaching up she wrapped her fingers around the base. She could feel the vibrations from her chuckle clear to the root. Slowly she slide her mouth up and his cock out of with a pop.
Using her head she pushed on his stomach until she was close enough to wrapped his cock between her breasts. Taking both his hands in hers she placed his palms flat against the sides, her palms ontop of his. Using her hands she forced his to squeeze her breasts around his cock as she took the thich head back into her mouth.
She moved her hands so that his cock would slide between her breasts. Once more she sucked the head as her tongue swirled around and over it.

Fri May 23, 2008 6:33 pm

She did it without any proding I thought as I let out a throaty growl of pleasure that might have given her a clue that I wasn't human as I obviously enjoyed this as you seemed to take my pleasure up another fold as she felt my cock throbing now in her mouth, my head ready to burst forth it's load as I hold back.

Fri May 23, 2008 9:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next