View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Lessons in the Library (Keemari) {completed} 

Post Re: Lessons in the Library (Keemari)
Savannah let out a gasp as his mouth closed over her nipple. She shuddered as he played and teased them. "Hmmm..." the moan sounded as she arched up to him almost greedily for him to continue.

She could feel herself becoming so wet from his touch. She wanted him so much that she nearly came from the first touch of his cock. She cried out softly as he teased her clit. The teasing was enough to send her over into an orgasm. "Ahhh..." she cried out as she came her sweet nectar dripping from her onto the table. "Please...ohhhh..please...fuck...me," she begged no longer the shy girl.

Natalya

Wed May 21, 2008 9:32 pm

Savannah let out a gasp as his mouth closed over her nipple. She shuddered as he played and teased them. "Hmmm..." the moan sounded as she arched up to him almost greedily for him to continue.

She could feel herself becoming so wet from his touch. She wanted him so much that she nearly came from the first touch of his cock. She cried out softly as he teased her clit. The teasing was enough to send her over into an orgasm. "Ahhh..." she cried out as she came her sweet nectar dripping from her onto the table. "Please...ohhhh..please...fuck...me," she begged no longer the shy girl.

(( :? It showed up in the topic review. Who knows))

Natalya

Wed May 21, 2008 9:40 pm

I pull away and lick my lips as grab her hips and lift her up and put the tip of my cock against her entrance with a smirk. "You mean like this?" I ask her as I slam it home filling her up with one great push as I also drop my human appearance as I smile at her with my sharp teeth.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed May 21, 2008 9:45 pm

Savannah arched and shuddered as he slammed into her. Her head was thrown back her mouth opened in a silent scream of pleasure. Her body shuddered again with aftershocks of orgasm and the pleasure of him inside her. Slowly her body relaxed back onto the table. She turned to look at him and cried out softly. The pleasure her body was demanding was overruling the fear that crept into her mind. A combination of fear and desire swirled in her eyes.

Natalya

Thu May 22, 2008 12:54 am

I reach down and my clawed digits comb through her hair as I tweak one of her nipples as I start to move in and out of her with rapid and long thrusts to her very core as I look down at her still smiling as I would kiss and lick at her face.

Last edited by Keemari on Thu May 22, 2008 2:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thu May 22, 2008 1:29 am

Savannah barely noticed him stroking her hair. Her hips moved to meet each thrust. She was too lost in the desire to fight. Reaching out with her arms to him she moaned. "Harder...please..harder," she whispered as the shy girl turned into a sex fiend.

Natalya

Thu May 22, 2008 1:37 am

I smirk, such a sweet innocent sex fiend we have here. She would be a lovely pet. I thought as I then crush her lips in a kiss as I do indeed go faster and faster into her as my toungue thrust to the back of her throat and tickle it with my toungue.

Thu May 22, 2008 2:02 am

Savannah's hips pistoned matching him thrust for thrust. She started to cry out but was unable as his tongue filled her mouth. She pushed her own tongue against his, but it did little good since he was clear to her throat. Her hands clutched at his forearms while her legs wrapped around him urging him deeper. She didn't like sex brutal though one might think she did with her reactions. She liked it fast, hard, deep, and sweaty. She didn't like to be fucked viciously, she liked to enjoy both their pleasures.

Natalya

Thu May 22, 2008 2:32 am

I enjoy the vibrations of her cries. I then pulled my toungue out of her and buried my face in her chest feasting on her breasts as I pull her up as I sit down as I grab her hips and work her up and down on my cock like this raising her up to the veyr point where she might leave my cock for another inch before slaming her back down as my toungue plays, licks, and otherwise wraps around her breasts.

Thu May 22, 2008 2:38 am

Savannah's hands left his arms to grab ahold of his head as he buried his face in her breasts. She felt herself being moved to straddle his lap. "My nipples, suck and lick them please," she whispered feeling his arms on her hips.

She moaned as she was lifted up, almost of his cock before she was slammed back down. "Fuck...me...Keemari...fuck...me," she told him as he slid her up and down on his cock. She bowed her back thrusting her breasts even more fully into his face. "Harder...yes...yes...harder." Her cries became breathless as her inner muscles clamped around his cock.

Natalya

Thu May 22, 2008 3:06 am

I let out a growl of pleasure as I lick and suck them faster and harder as her hard nipples stand out to their maxium as I pump her as quickly and as hard as possible upon my cock as I enjoy her tight pussy as it squeeze me so right.

Thu May 22, 2008 3:09 am

Savannah let out a lusty moan as her hands tightened around his head. Her breasts ached with pleasure as he licked and sucked on her hard nipples.

Her back bowed even more as her head fell back. She used her own strenght to slam her pussy down on his cock. Her inner muscles clamped down even tighter as she came. "AUHHH...I'm..cumming.." her words were cried out as she rode him meeting each fast hard thrust.

Natalya

Thu May 22, 2008 3:19 am

I let out a howl to meet her voice as I cum within her as I feel her tight pussy clamp down on me. Such a delightlful girl I thought as I suck heavily on her aroused nipples as she cums around me. Once it was said and done I pull from her as I kiss and lick at her neck and breasts to see how she would react now.

Thu May 22, 2008 3:44 am

Savannah held him firmly inside her as her hips rotated against him. She felt his cum spray inside her which increaded her pleasure. She protested softly as he withdrew from her.

"Are you done?" She questioned as she rubbed against him before climbing off his lap. She could feel their mixed cum running down the inside of the thighs as she back to the table. She turned to present him with her back. Bending over the puffy lips of her wet pussy became exposed. "Or are you not monster enough for more," she asked him wantonly.

Natalya

Thu May 22, 2008 2:39 pm

She then feels a palm on her squeezing the ripe flesh as I slide into her from behind using our mixed juices as lube as I enter her ass. "My can't even wait for me to enter you in a different hole now can you?" I ask her with a smirk as I rub her ass with my hands as I enter her. Massaging the firm flesh.

Thu May 22, 2008 9:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next