View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Deep Sorrow(Keemari) 

Post Re: Deep Sorrow(Keemari)
"Alright I'll use the chamber but, I'll just wear my other set of clothes; I keep it around my waist evens it out with my hips... though if you have a top with less sleeves maybe I'd consider wearing that at least. since you offered."

She was a bit wary about his offer but, right now comfort was the primary concern on her mind. she waited for him to lead.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Wed May 21, 2008 8:26 pm

I take her to the back where some T-Shirts I put out that I never wore since I was always in my robe in reality, but it was appearance sake only. "That's all I have." I tell her showing her the tiny room. A small makeshift bed was in the corner as well.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed May 21, 2008 9:19 pm

She grabbed the darkest colored t-shirt she saw in the grouping and walked towards the bed in the room.

"Mind letting me change alone?"

she questioned politely as she took a seat the button & zipper already undon to her slacks though it didn't show anything.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu May 22, 2008 5:47 am

I nod to her and walk away as a flower in there would allow me to spy and see her if I wanted to. Hmmm, nah. I'll get there at my own pace I thought.

Thu May 22, 2008 6:16 am

When Keemari was out of sight she sighed slipping off the tight sleeveless top revealing her shifter apparently the garment was padded slightly. she'd loosen it and remove the ties from one side before slipping her hands in under where her chest would be and gently push with her arms; the shifter would fall open and she'd gently push her chest into the proper natural position though she quivered slightly as her hands touched and shifted her bare torso; she felt oddly sensitive and didn't know why. she'd disregard the feeling as she kicked off her shoes and slipped off her slacks revealing the boxers she wore beneath and the athletic cup which fell to the ground along with her bag of clothing which she'd open and empty next to her. finally the boxers would drop to the ground leaving her nude if he would look through the flower.

She'd sigh slightly looking herself over; her womanhood glistened slightly and she'd blink curiously. shaking her head she'd grab her panties and turn her back to the flower leaning with her waist and slipping the panties on giving the flower a view of both her ass and the treasures of a woman before they were again clothed though the cotton black laccy cloth against her sex made her again quiver in pleasure. the sensations weren't supposed to be there again she'd do her best to ignore it as she put on her garterbelt & stockings before finally her slightly padded bra, skirt & the t-shirt along with a pail of moccasins with leather soles.

"I'm wet & my nipples are hard. I'm glad I like padded bras."

she sighed slightly though wondering why she would be so aroused when she couldn't think of anything that would do that to her body that had happened so far.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu May 22, 2008 6:33 am

Outside I wait as I could smell her arousal through the air. Her padding actually prevented the scent to get to my nose, so now I was very sure that she was ready as I wait for her to come out as I prepare a suprise for her.

Thu May 22, 2008 10:35 am

"Alright then."

she said to herself as she finished adjusting her clothing and shifting her hair into a more relaxed feminine appearance before packing away her other clothing in her bag and slinging it over her shoulder. she was actually much more comfortable in what she was now wearing.

"Feels worlds better to be in a skirt in here!"

she exclaimed when she saw keemari waiting by the entrance to the room.

"If i find out you peeked I'll hurt ya you know."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu May 22, 2008 10:45 am

I say nothing as she comes out she finds there's a small cooking area near the door as I pour some tea for us. "Peaking, no, no, there's no point in that unless it's being offered." I tell her handing her a cup as I pulled out some pastries. She was being far more restiant then I thought, but the food was laced with a catyalst that worked with the aprodisic's in the air.

Thu May 22, 2008 11:05 am

She'd look at the cup of tea then the pastries shaking her head a little.

"What sort of tea is this?"

she asked innocently probably due to an allergy or something to certain sorts of tea or perhaps caffinee in general.

"And I'm not sure I should eat anything stomach's a bit out of sorts."

Irish... an Irish accent that's what seemed unique about this girl's natural tone even more so as she began to relax.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu May 22, 2008 11:10 am

"Oh, it's green tea, but I suppose I could find something sweeter if you want?" I ask her as I lightly sip on the tea as she seemed to duck one of my traps as I look over her figure.

Fri May 23, 2008 3:25 am

"Anything other than green tea actually would be fine; even plain water. Green tea makes me swell up like a balloon. Almost died first time I drank it... strange thing about allergies it got better now I just get all puffy and bloated."

She shivered slightly nodding her head.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri May 23, 2008 3:57 am

"Very well." I tell her as I take out a special blend of herbs I had as I get a new pot boiling for her and pour her a new cup of the stuff.

Fri May 23, 2008 12:08 pm

"Thanks..."

She said weakly shaking her head uncomfortably the temperature rising further within her; need rising as her body began to lose against the air born aphrodisiacs. She'd still take the cup of tea though she'd try to hold it steady in vain she'd sip the hot liquid once before finding a place to put it down.

"I-I'm really starting to feel worse."

she said her legs shaking & her panties growing damp just beneath her womanhood.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri May 23, 2008 6:52 pm

The catyalst in the herbal tea was 100 times more potent then the stuff in my other tea, but it would also increase her strength and stamina temp as I then put my arm around her pulling her close to my body. "Perhaps you should lie down then." I offer to her.

Fri May 23, 2008 9:03 pm

"Y-yeah laying down might be a good... good..."

And she was down fell flat on her back. perhaps 100 times the catalyst wasn't quite the best idea as it just overloaded the poor girl.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri May 23, 2008 9:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next