View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Waterdragon fun (Vanessa) 

Post Waterdragon fun (Vanessa)
Thane was really looking forward to trying out his sea monster form here. He had noticed that several girls liked to swim at the beach despite the dangers that it held. Slipping into the water the male changed shapes deep below where he could not be seen.

Slipping through the water with ease the nine foot long waterdragon waited for a bit of fun. He could already feel his cock growing and hardening with anticipation. The hidden tentacles wiggled as well itching to feel a woman in their grip.

The first one he had taken, well he had been in need then. That time he had gone stright to the business. Oh but this time he thought she would scream and scream as he brought her to climax again and again before he used his cock. His tongue and each of his tentacles would get a turn. Under the water his body shuddered just with the thought of the unknown girl.

Fri May 23, 2008 7:45 pm

Post Re: Waterdragon fun (Vanessa)
It was a warm day and Vanessa decided to take her excuse from classes due to the uniform mix up to enjoy what the island had to offer. She had walked to the beach wearing a miko outfit(japanese priestess the white & red thing) over a one piece swimsuit(with panties under it) along with traditional sandals; though she wasn't japanese she was obsessed with the culture.

"Alright So have to get that dream I walked through off my mind. Lets see here."

she hummed slightly walking on the beach near the water before finding a nice place to sit and look out at the water and the horizon it was peaceful the waves crashing against the rocks & other portions of the beach itself.

She crossed her legs and sat thereeyes closed deciding to meditate a little to ease her frustration

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Airi: Petite famous runaway
Night: Humanoid alien full of chloraphil

Fri May 23, 2008 10:28 pm

Thane watched the girl for awhile smiling to himself. Her breasts alone made him wish he could lick his lips. Deep enough under the water so she couldn't see him his wings flapped with excitement. Tentacles popped out of his back just below his wings. He forced himself into control and withdrew all but two of them.

Slowly the two tentacls slithered through the water towards the girl. He was careful making sure that she was not looking. Together in perfect accord they popped out of the water. Before she was able to get up and run they slide around her ankles. A dark watery laugh could be heard as they slid up her legs to her knees wrapping around several times. He did nothing other then hold her there waiting to see her reaction.

Sun May 25, 2008 3:21 am

Her eyes shot open the moment she felt something on her ankles and she would have tried to move to no avail. It would find her skin was cold as it coiled past her knee length socks to coil around her legs under the red Hakama she was wearing, the cloth very loose even on her body.

"What the fuck?!"

She shouted as she attempted to break away from the thing that was binding her slowly.

"The damn allgae is alive?!"

she assumed that was what it was at least.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sun May 25, 2008 3:46 am

The tentacles constricted around her legs but not enough to actually hurt her. The green eyed waterdragon appeared suddenly before her as if it was smiling.

"I just wish to talk little one I am sorry that I frightened you."

He held on to her legs because he was no fool. The moment he let her go she would run. She could agree all day long to stay there and talk, but he knew it would be a lie. Even if he was just after a talk the look of him would make her run.

"I am Thane. What is your name little one?"

The tentacles wrapped around her calves caressed the legs gently.

Sun May 25, 2008 4:11 pm

She stared at the creature that appeared; it seemed two of her three greatest fears had a kid and it was greeting her even without the tentacls holding her legs she'd have had no way to run; at this point she was beyond terrified.

It took a few moments for her to calm her racing pulse enough for it to register that something had actually been able to call her 'little' it actually felt nice.

"Mah my name is v-Vanessa Trusdale..."

she stammered voice of the large girl who was a number of people's fears quivered with fear all it's own.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sun May 25, 2008 4:17 pm

He slithered up until he head was between her ankles. He laid in the shallow water letting her get a good look at his nine foot long body. In the sun his scales were shining a blended green and blue. His two foot wide wings folded back once her was out of the water.

"Vanessa, such a pretty name. Would you like to go swimming little Vanessa?"

He kept calling her little since she had shown a slight likely to being called little. He wasn't far in her mind, but was glad to see that this form was a fear of hers. The fear that rolled off her only excited him more.

"I could sit you on my back and take you out for a swim. I'm Thane a Waterdragon."

The creature seemed to kind of smile at her. He appeared friendly enough even if he held her legs with tentacles.

Mon May 26, 2008 2:48 am

Vanessa blinked blankly looking at Thane fear the first thing on her mind. She hadn't yet met any of the monsters on the island; not face to face anyway. She didn't know they weren't a professor's perverse dream or a student's nightmares or something instead of the dreams of alien & demonic creatures.

"I... I'd have to take-- take off this white and red thing..."

She motioned down to the miko outfit staring at the tentacles for a few minutes before back at the thing.

"And if I just leave it here someone might steal it but, if it weren't for that I'd love to go for a swim."

it was a half lie, the real sentence was 'if you weren't scaring a couple years off my life I'd love to go for a swim.'

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Mon May 26, 2008 9:16 am

Thane listened to her words, but he was also scanning her mind as well. He could sense her fear and find some truth in her words.

"Okay I'll tell you what. I'll let you go to take that off. You can hide it behind the rocks over there."

He came upon the shore completely moving to block her from running. His tentacles released her but stay out where he could grab her easily should she try to escape.

Tue May 27, 2008 1:53 am

She swallowed hard before nodding to the creature. She untied her bottoms and let them fall toi the ground; the white part went down to her ankles and fell open when she undid the ties of it showing off the swimsuit beneath which curiously enough bore pantylines.

She folded the garments and hid them behind the rocks he had pointed out.

"You... you promise not to hurt me right?"

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue May 27, 2008 1:58 am

Thane did his best not to growl when he noticed she wore more clothes then most girls. He waited until she hide her clothes before wrapping both tentacles around her waist and bringing her close.

"I promise that you will enjoy yourself."

Monster he may be but he never gave his word. Once he started he had little doubt she would struggle. He couldn't promise that none of the things he planned would not hurt. So he made no such promise.

He lifted her up onto his back just moments before he slid back into the water. Under he went so the water was waist deep on her. Speeding through the water he took her out far before returning her to shore then taking her out half as far again.

The two tentacles wrapped around her loosened to stroke her back gently to help calm any nerves she might be feeling.

Wed May 28, 2008 1:07 am

Frightened beyond knowledge at first that cleared the way for her to calm as she was taken out the first time; it was fun certainly still she was riding one of her greatest fears. The stroking through the cloth at her back was soothing enough to stop her from shaking like a dry leaf though her breath easing.

"Heh, well uhuh it is pleasent, Yeah I'm enjoying it"

she offered honestly with a half smile still obviously weirded out by the sea monster she was apparently riding.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed May 28, 2008 1:28 am

He could feel her fear but was not going to try to comfort her. He would soothe her enough to reach his goal. His other tentacle slid up and down her leg each time getting higher. He surfaced so that his back was exposed.

"Lay back little Vanessa and watch the sky float by."

Three more tentacles appeared from near where she was sitting. Two lightly wrapped around her wrist to ease her back so she laid on him. The two orginal ones wrapped lightly around her ankles to hold her. The fifth one held her so that she would not fall off, or so he said.

"Don't worry little one I just want you to be safe. Look up above at those beautiful clouds as they pass us by."

The tentacle around her waist twitched slightly eager to get under her swimsuit.

Wed May 28, 2008 2:42 am

"Oh sure; would be interesting to meditate on a living creature."

She told the creature not knowing it had motives other than just being kind; her previous encounters had all been in the dreamscape & no hymin meant he wouldn't get a scream of pain when he took her as might have been expected.

"There's no reason to be afraid You're being nice enough thought I'm sorry if I can't help but be afraid; Keep seeing horrible monsters in the dreamworld and they keep raping my dream avatar. Got a bit jittery; didn't know there were people that had monsters as avatars."

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Wed May 28, 2008 4:54 am

"Let me assure you little Vanessa this is no dream."

Another tentacle slid up as the one around her waist slid down. Together the two tentacles caressed the inside of her thighs lightly. In unison they moved up brushing over the creases of her thighs before moving back down to her knees then up again.

Thane was careful not to thrust the two tentacles into the suit as much as he wanted to. He couldn't wait to have her screaming from her climax.

"Tell me Vanessa what is it that you enjoy."

He talked to her in hopes of distracting her some. If she wasn't thinking of his tentacles on her thighs she wouldn't notice them in the suit until it was too late.

Fri May 30, 2008 3:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]