View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:31 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Welcome to your new home(Angel) 

Post Re: Welcome to your new home(Angel)
oh dont be like that, i'm sure you can do lots of things right. just gotta have faith.

she says kindly smiling as she did.

besides everything takes so me time to learn

she adds walking over to Alise and smiling before hugging her gently.

(omg, sorry for short post but fingers hurting from using my PSP to post X.X)

Fri May 23, 2008 2:30 am

I blushed when she gently hugged me. I wasn't sure what compelled me to do so but, I lightly kissed her for the gesture only after I noticed what I did did I back odd from her lips & the sudden kiss.

"Bloody hell that was unladylike of me I'm so sorry!"

Fri May 23, 2008 2:39 am

Angel hugged her but her eyes widened when her roomie suddenly kissed her. She had a dazed look about her at first from the surprise and all and after it was done she blushs a deep red and on reflects bites her lower lip cutely and ,to her surprise, she liked the brief but still lingering taste of her roomies lips. She just stands there dumbstruck not knowing what to say or even if she had the breathe to say anything.

Fri May 23, 2008 8:11 pm

"I'm really sorry don't hate me for it; Don't usually do that. I'd hate to be stuck in this dorm alone again."

She was being too quiet and I didn't want to lose my friend so soon, We were similar in a good number of ways and I had been lucky for once since I got here. I thought I'd already blown my friendship

Fri May 23, 2008 10:21 pm

That last part of Alice's statement seems to snap her out and she smiles shyly.

n...no...not...mad.....surprised is all.....though it was pleasant *she whispers this part* ummmm......don't worry....i'm not leaving..

She says shyly, the one part in the middle whisperes silently but forgetting alice can read lips. She was content to staying in the dorm and really wasn't mad at her roomie but surprise and shyness were the dominant emotions at the moment for her.

Fri May 23, 2008 11:34 pm

pleasent... she liked it.

I thought having read her lips blushing nodding looking to Angel smiling gently.

"Still though should have been less impulsive No excuse for that though guess I could have been worse like some of the girls round here and just outright tried ta shag you."

Sat May 24, 2008 12:04 am

Angel blinks at hearing that some of the other girls would have done worse.

umm...thanks for the advise

She says smiling before sitting down on which ever bed was closest and looks around.

ummmm........now what?

she asks with a little giggle not knowing what to do since she's done with her unpacking.

Sat May 24, 2008 12:06 am

"NNot a clue, could play a game if you want I have some cards on my vanity. I even have a gostop deck if you've ever heard of that. or just chess & checkers."

I suggested to my friend trying to steer clear of awkward things.

"Anyone else might have suggested strip poker or some such thing if you got them as roomies."

I thought aloud blushing slightly.

Sat May 24, 2008 12:14 am

luckily i don't gamble

she says giggling while blushing as well. Though it would be interesting once she thought about it but pushed those thoughts away.

hmmmm.....not good at chess, and i'm to energetic for card games

she says with a sigh before laying down. Not a moment goes by after she lays down her stomach growls loudly making her blush a deep red.

Sat May 24, 2008 12:24 am

"We could go cook something or well TRY to cook something..."

I motioned to the kitchen... which I hadn't been in since I set off the sprinkler system trying to bake a cake.

Sat May 24, 2008 12:26 am

Angel stands up smiling.

alright, just if we can cook something lets make sure it's edible

She says giggling and playfully sticking out her tongue getting the idea that alice wasn't much of a cook and was lightly teasing her but in a good way.

she walks quickly over to the kitchen out of reflex since her other roomies usually retaliated.

Sat May 24, 2008 12:39 am

I laughed slightly scratching my head grabbing my skirt before Ifollowed; I didn't need something hot splashing on my panties and burning me... well you probably know where.

I'd enter the kitchen looking at her as I wrapped the skirt around my waist clasping it snuggly and nodding.

"So umm allergic to anything?"

Sat May 24, 2008 12:51 am

Angel thinks for a few minutes

well nothing i know of except cheap tv dinners and too greasy bullshit cooking

She says smiling.

but i think thats more the taste then actual allergies

She says giggling and thinks some more.

what do we have to work with?

Sat May 24, 2008 1:01 am

"Lets see..."

she hummed opening the small fridge & small freezer scratching her head.

"We have ice cubes chicken breasts, bread crumbs, eggs whipped cream, chocolate syrup & ice cream... that's about it food and ingredient wise except for perhaps the lemon pepper seasoning, salt & pepper we have in the shelf over there."

Well for the most part I thought the contents of the fridge were screaming 'feed the monster's sweet girls'

Sat May 24, 2008 1:05 am

hmmm, we could try baking the chicken or we could have icecream

She says not sure which one she should take since she liked both, one was healthy and other not so much, but one could burn while the other was simple to make. she was confusing herself more and more but decides to let alice decide.

((moving to other comp sooo might take me a little longer to reply etc, and when i get onto PSP going to take 30 mins for a short post lol))

Sat May 24, 2008 1:12 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next