View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Boredom in class (Bonjoceiv)-{completed} 

Post Re: Boredom in class (Bonjoceiv)
"Do you ever shut the fuck up?". He pulled out all of his tentacles and his cock, and flung her up against the wall. Having her face the wall and trying to stand, he immediately rammed his massive cock into her pussy from behind her and pounded her pussy with at least 20% of his strength, which was starting to cause fractures in the wall with each thrust.
His tentacles wrapped around and pulled on her nipple rings as he returned his teeth into her neck as he reached around and pinched her clit. Three tentacles then drove into her ass and began pumping it like there was no tomorrow. "I will be your favorite teacher you fucking slut..." He groaned as he sucked up more of her blood.

Wed May 21, 2008 3:08 am
Profile YIM

"When you fuck me right," she informed him right before she was flung agianst the wall. She cried out in pleasure as he slammed his cock into her pussy from behind. She came from his forceful thrusts, her pussy soaking his cock with her juices.
Moans filled the room as her nipples were pulled and her clit pinched. Lyra whimpered as the three tentacles thrust into her ass. The pleasure overrode the pain. "Oh yes fuck me," she was indeed begging now. She liked sex several ways and right now she wanted hard and rough. She had no clue though that he wasn't using his full strength.

Wed May 21, 2008 3:31 am

The cracks in the wall began to become more obvious with each hard, vicious thrust, with which the cracks grew. His tentacles in her ass kept pounding it like there was no tomorrow, burrowing deep into her ass.
He continued to pinch and pull on her clit, with his tentacles pulling on her nipple rings. Removing his fangs and cleaning where his fangs had broken the skin he mumbled, "Guess I'm fucking you right now huh?" and with that he chuckled and continued licking.

Wed May 21, 2008 3:53 am
Profile YIM

Lyra was so caught up in being fucked so viciously she didn't even notice the cracks infront of her. "Fuck my ass. Oh...AAAUUUGGG..fuck it," she whimpered. "Make me a good little bitch," she panted.
His massive cock thrust at the same time he pinched her clit. She came from the two screaming and bucking. "Yesss oh yesss. That's it, just like that. Fuck me oh please fuck me." She threw back her head as she continued to cum in what seemed like an endless orgasm.

Wed May 21, 2008 4:29 am

Bon smiled happily knowing that this girl was having a good time so he threw in some more of his strength, making the cracks appear faster and wider with each vicious, violent thrust.
His tongue continued to lick around and lap up some of her blood as he pinched, pulled and flicked her clit. His two tentacles wrapped around her breasts kept pulling and flicking her nipples and their rings. Her ass was being stretched beyond its limit by his massive tentacle invasion and its relentless pumping.

Wed May 21, 2008 4:42 am
Profile YIM

Lyra leaned forward against the wall as her orgasm faded. She was rather limp as he pounded into her. She whimpered as he pinched her clit and pulled her nipples.
Her ass felt so full as fucked it with his three tentacles. She groaned with pleasure as he thrusts hard into her ass stretching her to the max. Her body was still giving slight shudders from the last orgasm. "I'm going to cum just from you in my ass. So big, so hard, fuck me ass so good."
Her head was thrashing from side to side as her nails clawed at the wall. Her pussy was so wet from her mulitple orgasms she heard continous wet sucking sounds as he slammed into her. He pinched, pulled, and thrust, she came. Her energy was fading fast now, but she came just as stongely as the last time. "Give it to me. Fuck me oh yes fuck me. Pound my holes. Show me what a whore I am." She bucked and thrashed as she came soaking them both like never before as her juices flowed out of her.
She sank against the wall with a whimper. Her body was limp, almost like a ragdoll as he fucked her. She wasn't far from pass out now.

Wed May 21, 2008 1:10 pm

"Oh you're the dirtiest best fucking whore ever" Bon said as he continued to lick and suck up some blood on her neck, he knew that he was slowly becoming her favorite teacher ever. As he thought about that he began to slam into her pussy with 10% more of his power, making the cracks in the wall bigger and bigger and a dent becoming very obvious as well.
Meanwhile, inside her ass his three tentacles were pumping fast and hard, stretching it as he planned to make it hard for her to sit down for the next few days to remind her of the greatest fuck she had ever had. He was continuously flicking and pinching her clit as his tentacles kept pulling and twisting her nipple rings.

Fri May 23, 2008 8:03 pm
Profile YIM

"Shut up and fuck me," she said panting as she clutched the wall. She screamed as he increased the power of his thrust in both her holes. Her body shook as she came again so close to the last one.
She whimpered with her orgasm bucking wilding against him. She came again in one long continous orgasm. She screamed and pushed back forcing him deeply into her as she was still coming. Finally she sank against the wall closing her eyes completely warn out and on the brink of passing out.

Fri May 23, 2008 10:31 pm

"You're in no position to make demands... you're about to pass out... which you told me was impossible for me to do..." He grinned and sunk his teeth into her neck once more and began to drink more of her blood.
He kept flicking and pulling on her clit as his tentacles twisted her nipple rings. His monstrous cock was still pounding her pussy, getting 5% more strength backing it, to which the dent grew bigger with each thrust, and the cracks were now as apparent as the nose on his face. Meanwhile, his tentacles were still ravishing her back door, guaranteeing she wouldn't be able to sit down without the pain and the thought of what he did to her.

Fri May 23, 2008 10:55 pm
Profile YIM

Lyra trembled as he continued to thrust violently into her. She whimpered weakly as he pinched her clit non stop. "I can't..I can't," she groaned as her body shuddered with orgasm.
She was so weak that it built up slowly and released even slower. Her body trembled still as he fucked her hard and fast through the orgasm that finally made her pass out slumped against the wall.

Sat May 24, 2008 4:47 am

Bon smiled happily as he watched her slump against the wall, passed out. So with that he gave one thrust the backing of 60% of his strength and blew his load in her, which sprayed like a fire hose, making her stomach expand and then most of it shoot out of her pussy.
He pulled out and watched her fall to the ground as a wet sloppy mess. He retracted his tentacles and fixed his clothing. "Impossible my ass... but you'll never forget this as long as you live...". And then he paid attention to his bite-marks in her neck, "Gotta get rid of those so no one will believe her...", and with that he slid his hand into her soaked pussy and immediately found her gspot. He pressed hard on it, reciting some Latin phrases and watches as the holes in her neck sealed up and closed without any signs of them. "I love the demonic arts...", he said as he slid his hand out from her and took a lick of their mixture of juices, "only magic that lets you heal what you want to heal immediately...".
With that he picked her up and moved her to the classroom, laying her near her seat. Her pussy was still ejecting his cum. He went back to his office and moved a desk in front of the damaged wall. Then he packed up, locked the door of his office, turned out the lights in the classroom and left for the evening.

Sat May 24, 2008 12:45 pm
Profile YIM

Lyra woke realizing several things. One she was sore, two her thighs were exteremly sticky, and three she had just been fucked senesless. With a groan and her lower body protesting she got up and went back to her dorm thankful no one was around.

Sat May 24, 2008 11:14 pm

Post Re: Boredom in class (Bonjoceiv)-{completed}
((Thanks for the good time, if you ever need to be fucked senseless again drop me a line))

Sat May 24, 2008 11:32 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4