View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 I need a tutor!!! (Keemari) 

Post I need a tutor!!! (Keemari)
I had given up as I got the results of my first test; days of study & hard work netted me a C-. I was furious! Of course the strange dreams I'd been having or were they monster attacks; sometime I couldn't even tell what actually happened to me and what didn't lately.

I might not have wanted to come here but, since my chance of being a doctor had pretty much been thrown out the window for at least a few years I decided I'd at least get a diploma to fall back on should I not be successful after my retry in medical school once I was finally back in london.

I had Found a flier for a tutor not long after that and decided I'd try it; nothing else had worked or my teacher was just a prick whichever the case I'd find out. I'd left my name & a place to find me most days. the next day there were no classes one of the occasional breaks us students got so I decided to wait by my usual tree with my books and my lap table & laptop sitting on a towel waiting to see if he'd gotten my message.

Sat May 24, 2008 7:16 am

Post Re: I need a tutor!!! (Keemari)
A shadow then overlaps the students as a man with white hair relivtly young looking stands there. "Hello there. Are you Alice, the student that asked for my help?" I ask her with a smile.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat May 24, 2008 11:57 am

"Yes sir, I'm Alice and I certainly need your help... I have just gotten my first tests back from my professors and I did quite pitifully."

I tell him before finally looking up and offering a smile.

=----------------------------------------------------------=

"Mmmmm He is smoking!"

Lust murmered with a bit of a purr to her voice hand inching around under her skirt.

"Lust please get your hand out from your damn panties! Inoue is watching!!!"

"Cassandra why are her panties wet?

Cassandra shoved her hand over innocent Inoue's eyes.

Sat May 24, 2008 12:03 pm

"Well, as long as your willing to work hard I'm sure I can help you." I tell her smiling back, sharing Lust's thoughts for me at the moment save for her as I inwardly lick my lips. I take a seat next to her. "Alright where are you at?" I ask her.

Sat May 24, 2008 12:13 pm

"I'm one of the hardest workers you'll ever find Sir."

I told him lifting my botany book for him to see.

"Right here It's very early in the book actually I'm a bit embarrassed that I did so poorly on the test."

=-----------------------------------------------------------=
"Is Jaz alright? She's moaning... is she hurt?"

Inoue asked as Jaz A.K.A. lust arched her back in pleasure Cassandra A.K.A. Knowledge's hand still tightly clamped over her eyes.

"Oh she's going to be if she doesn't stop soon!"

Almond said loudly walking up behind Jaz with her usual large heavy blunt object to beat the shit out of her rival with.

Sat May 24, 2008 12:26 pm

"Well, it's a good thing for you that your trouble is with my favorite subject." I tell her as I close the book and give her my own lecture on the topic I knew she was talking about. Going over every detail as if it was stage and I was the actor saying the words that would captivate my audience. As I make what little humans truely understood very clear, almost childlike in understanding yet exciting as I truely show some of my zeal.

Sat May 24, 2008 12:41 pm

I just listened silently taking a few notes as best I could making sure I wouldn't miss anything and could always go over it later. I hung on his every word surprised how easily it came to him.

=-----------------------------------------------------------=

"He isn't an idiot..."

Cassandra hummed slightly with a smile glancing at Jaz and almond as snickering a little Inoue's eyes still covered.

Sat May 24, 2008 12:52 pm

"And that concludes my lesson. Do you have any questions?" I ask her with a smile.

Sat May 24, 2008 9:13 pm

"How on earth did you remember all that?"

I asked my voice more quizative then anything now I couldn't fathom it being that easy as I looked at him my glasses slipping on the bridge of my nose. I had worn my tail under my skirt but, the way it was sitting it was unseen; my ears rested in my pocket; they helped me relax having them around.

Sun May 25, 2008 4:00 am

I merely chuckle. "Hard work my dear is all that you need to learn, to study. Of course a passion for the thing you study also helps wonders." I tell her with a smile as I reach out and pet her blue hair running my fingertips through it. "Do you find this intreasting?" I ask her.

Sun May 25, 2008 4:38 am

"Somewhat... it was my second choice in life I wanted to be a botanist when I was younger and still today but, I really wanted to be a Doctor... before... before I was abducted on the street and forced to come here. I was a prime candidate if I kept doing as I was for valedictorian of my class in the London medical school Bastards knocked me out & drugged me... I woke up in the common rooms thinking I was in a hospital"

I told him the thought coming to mind suddenly as he asked if it interested me.

"But, I really do love plants..."

=------------------------------------------------------------------=
"Oh... sorry Cassie... I didn't mean to interupt..."

Crim whimpered looking at Cassandra with the usual depressed expression.

Sun May 25, 2008 5:24 am

I smile at her. "I like you, your straightforward and upright in what you believe, and you seem like a good person and more over." I lean forward kissing her lightly on the lips. "Your very beautiful." I tell her with a smile.

Sun May 25, 2008 5:36 am

"Well uhm well I uh thanks."

I blushed as he kissed me my tone becoming meek and subtle innocent even as I turned my face away. I knew he wouldn't do anything to me, Monsters never attacked when in such a public place with dozens of people watching. And they never had talked to me when other people were around either.

Sun May 25, 2008 6:13 am

"Your welcome, so did you want to continue with another subject perhaps?" I ask her.

Sun May 25, 2008 6:18 am

"Yes of course!"

I smiled gently as I pulled another book from besides me; this one I got much easier than the last but, still only managed a C+ on; it was computer programing mostly graphic design & various other things I decided would help me program computer games in my free time.

"Oh oh dear! this isn't good I didn't bring the right books... maybe ummm maybe we can work with basic memorization techniques for tests and maybe ways to stop me from second guessing myself & otherwise choking on tests first?

Sun May 25, 2008 6:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next