View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 The arrival of the petite Idol(Open to all students) 

Post The arrival of the petite Idol(Open to all students)
Just another normal day for the most part ad Airi Slipped into the dorm building carrying a couple bags on her back. She'd applied to this school in secret wanting to get as far away from Japan as possible. She didn't know it but, She was a few hundred trillion miles further than she had thought a plane would take her! Other than that though as far as she was concerned she had escaped her recording label.

<"I do hope my fans don't miss me too much but, I just couldn't do it I couldn't sing something I didn't write and call it mine.">

She said in fluent Japanese Noding to herself and smiling her near floor length sea green hair catching a few glances from those she passed. She'd arrive in what appeared to be the common room. it was surprisingly empty as she look about wearing already what looked to be a school uniform... though it was gray and blue with odd black armlet like sleeves that just gently tied on to her arms flaring at her wrists. She'd pull a pair of earbud headphones out they were attached to an MP3 player in her pocket. She'd begin to sing one of her favorite anime openings

"hikaru kaze wo oikoshitara
kimi ni kitto aeru ne
atarashii kagayaki HAPPY READY GO!!"

She began dancing along with the theme; the sight and sound a mixture of beautiful, serene, adorable & hypnotic almost coming from her.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Fri May 23, 2008 9:21 pm

Post Re: The arrival of the petite Idol(Open to all students)
Monique makes her way into the common room and blinks looking at the small girl there dancing. The student had no recollection of where she had been..just remembering she was heading back to her dorm then nothing.

She watches the girl dancing for a bit and tries to think if she has met her or not. She shrugs and smiles walking over to Airi and calls out.

"Oh hello there, are you new here?"

She tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.

Sat May 24, 2008 10:08 am

It took a few moments for her to realize someone was taking to her. She quickly spun around to face Monique with a kindly bow as was her usual custom.

<"Hello Yes I am my name is Siren sky... I mean Airi Katsuragi... I mean Carmine Aria.">

She cycled from her stage name to her real name to her assumed Identity all the while speaking in japanese not realizing it obviously too surprised by someone greeting her so suddenly that she couldn't think straight enough to keep her persona straight. Just at that moment she realized she still had her earphones in and plucked them out bowing apologetically.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sat May 24, 2008 10:22 am

Monique giggles as she seems to have startled the smaller girl and offers her a smile.

"Uhmm sorry but I didn't understand that..I'm Monique."

She holds out her hand to shake Airi's.

"You have a very nice sounding voice, I wish I could sing like that, but I can't."

Sat May 24, 2008 10:29 am

She went wide eyed for a moment before taking her hand shaking it then bowing again.

"Oh I'm so sorry Miss Monique, I didn't mean to be rude you startled me and the first thing that came to mind was all in Japanese. A thousand pardons. I'm Airi Katsuragi.""

She again used her real name forgetting for the moment about her assumed Identity around here. Unfortunately Sairen Sora had been exported to other countries with various rock songs given her talent for the english language.

"I've been singing for years now thank you very much for the compliment."

she'd look up at Monique and her hair would hit the floor.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sat May 24, 2008 10:35 am

She giggles and smiles and shakes her head some, pushing up the small wire frame glasses she wears.

"Don't call me Miss, makes me sound old. So Airi are you new here?"

She gives another smile to the smaller girl and sits down on the couch in the common room and pats beside it.

Sat May 24, 2008 10:40 am

Airi nodded looking at Monique's gestures she'd move to sit beside her hoping she was reading the gestures correctly.

"Arigato... I mean Thank you Monique, Yes I'm new I just arrived today."

She shifted in her seat and adjusted her skirt so as it hung just right for her to keep her modesty all the while cutely smiling eyes gentle & wandering about the common room.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sat May 24, 2008 10:43 am

"Well then let me welcome you to Shokushu Campus. The teachers are nice, and some of the subjects are a bit hard. So if you need any help feel free to ask. And don't let the other girls pick on you."

She smiles and adjusts her own skirt as she crosses one chocolate colored leg over the other.

"Around the dorms you can wear what you want, but if your going to class or somewhere in the main building you have to wear the school's issued uniform."

Sat May 24, 2008 10:51 am

"I've seen a few girls in it; It's similar to what I wear every day in different colors and sleeves that attach to the rest It's pretty cute actually. though it doesn't seem to fit most of the students very well. I'm sure They can't get a shirt too small for me. I wear the smallest size most places make."

She nodded a hand playing with her hair a little, she did have a great deal of hair perfectly cared for, four feet nine inches of hair on her head and accounted for about a third of her weight if not more.

"I'm sure I'll be fine with people picking on me even if no one ever has, In japan most people are quite kind as far as I've seen."

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sat May 24, 2008 11:05 am

Monique smiles and looks at Airi more and nods.

"Well I'm from New York myself, and most people would probably try picking on you, since your so small. But around here the girls seem to stick together more."

She brushes back her bangs that has slide out from behind her ear again.

"Not that I'm saying your to small or anything..and yeah..your right about the uniforms..seems they can never get the size right."

She laughs, as her own uniform shirt was a size or so to small hugging her body rather nicely.

Sat May 24, 2008 11:10 am

"Thank you again for greeting me Monique, It's a little quiet in here actually, I was expecting more people."

She had actually done well to try & avoid groups of people whom might have heard her name before or seen her picture.

"I'm sure it's some baka hentai that makes the uniforms just so the male teachers have something too look at. As I am sure I saw a few men in suits as I entered."

She didn't know the words for idiot or pervert in english yet so japanglish was the best she could manage with what she had wanted to say.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sat May 24, 2008 11:17 am

"Baka? Hentai?"

Monique thinks and she remembers some of the videos and things one of her friends had shown her and then she laughs and nods.

"Ohhh perverted..I'm sure of that..and yeah there are a few male teachers..which surprises me with this being an all girls school..I mean we can't even bend over without flashing panties."

She smiles at Airi and blushes some with a wink.

"And its not just the male teachers we have to look out for, some of the girls enjoy looking as much as the men."

Sat May 24, 2008 11:20 am

"Oh I see lesbians... that is the right word right?"

She wasn't entirely sure her english was superb but, not perfect.

"As for flashing Why not just bend at the knee instead of the waist? I'm sure that would help maintain your modesty. I wear short skirts in all my concerts and I've never flashed the audience once.""

She caught what she had said only after it had been blurted out of her mouth to the kind dark skinned woman.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sat May 24, 2008 11:25 am

Monique nods as she uses the right word and then raises a brow behind those cute wire frame glasses.

"Audience? You have done stuff on stage? And as for bending at the knees..well these skirts seem to have a mind of their own, they probably make them to short on purpose cause watch this."

She gets up and smiles and walks a few steps away and bends down as if to pick something up, bending at the knees, and the back of the skirt still rides up just enough to flash the school issued white panties.

Sat May 24, 2008 11:29 am

Well the cat was already out of the bag so she assumed it couldn't get much worse.

"My stage name's Sairen Sora; I've filled a good number of venues... In japan I have thousands of fans internationally I am a bit a niche rock star & have fans with many of those that like J-pop as it's begun to branch out."

She scratched her forehead blushing slightly after seeing the glimpse of Monique's panties.

"My skirt's just as short... maybe I'm just too small for it to show anything.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sat May 24, 2008 11:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next