View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 9:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 It's a small girl's world (Emily&Monique!) 

Post Re: It's a small girl's world (Emily&Monique!)
"Thanks."

She said as the door opened & another girl entered whom Vanessa could only assume was Monique. Still wearing just the recently made bra & panties she waved to the girl whom had just arrived.

"White & milk chocolate Cheesecake made from scratch, brownies made from scratch and cookies made from scratch... I also have a couple of mini-eclairs and a couple of tiny fruit tarts want some?"

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Airi: Petite famous runaway
Night: Humanoid alien full of chloraphil

Sat May 24, 2008 10:56 am

Emily leaped out of her seat and embraced her roomie, laying a big kiss right on her lips. Her lips still tasted like chocolate.

"Oh Monique! I've missed you! Where've you been?"

I love being cute!

Sat May 24, 2008 11:00 am
Profile YIM

Monique oooos at the list of goodies and opens her mouth to answer only to get that big kiss from Emily.

She kisses back and hugs Emily tight and blushes brightly then

"Who's your friend Emily?" And..well I don't know where I've been..I don't remember."

She gives a shrug and smiles to Vanessa

"Hi there, I'm Monique! And all those sounds so tasty."

She giggles again and gives Emily another big hug and kisses her cheek, the blush still on her light chocolate colored cheeks.

Sat May 24, 2008 11:04 am

She looked down at Monique offering a polite nod.

"Good to meet you Monique, Name's Vanessa Trusdale."

She'd have blushed had Monique reminded her she was still wearing nothing but underwear. But seeing as it wasn't mentioned she moved back to her bag and began to empty it of the various baked goods she had made; all looked delicious as she arranged them, including petifores & raindow cake somethings she had forgotten she had made. It was begining to smell like a dessert bakery in Monique & Emily's dorm room.

"Guess two people know one of my secret hobbies now. "

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sat May 24, 2008 11:09 am

Emily turned to Vanessa, not letting go with her roomie. She pressed her cheek into that of Monique while smiling.

"Wow, you really had a lot in there, didn't you? It all looks delicious! Oh Moni, you need to try some of it!"

She took another look at Vanessa, now remembering how little she was wearing and blushing more.

I love being cute!

Sat May 24, 2008 11:21 am
Profile YIM

Monique nods and sniffs all the yummy smelling treats. She nuzzles Emily cutely and moves over picking up a brownie and takes a bite from it.

"Oooooo that is GOOD!"

She giggles and licks her lips as she quickly eats what she is holding. She then notices Vanessa's state of undress and blushes and grins cutely at Emily.

"Was you being naughty without me?"

Sat May 24, 2008 11:26 am

Vanessa smiled when Monique commented on her baking.

"Thanks they're all my own variations."

She said before Monique spoke again she'd blink curiously and look down as she normall would to thik before noticing what she was; or in this case wasn't wearing She'd blush and stammer a little.

"N- I mean of- shouldn't even n."

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sat May 24, 2008 11:31 am

Emily's blush got even deeper than before, somehow.

"N-no, no! We, um, I just made those undies for her and, umm...."

I love being cute!

Sat May 24, 2008 11:44 am
Profile YIM

Monique giggles and kisses Emily's blush and smiles at Vanessa and looks at the bra and smiles more.

"Ohhhh you did good work..and I bet that naughty thoughts went through head cutie"

She playfully teases and tickles Emily and then looks at Vanessa again and smiles at her.

"And you've got a very nice body to be showing off."

Sat May 24, 2008 3:03 pm

"Thanks..."

She managed to stammer; making the big girl uncomfortable to some might have been an acomplishment especially if they had known her past as a seductress of women & a sex addict.

"Maybe we should have waited to take that break until you'd finished that skirt or at least a shirt."

she blushed slightly realising when she bent over to set up her treats she had given them a good view of her bottom. Cloth covered as it was for the less open her it was quite an uncomfortable realization.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sat May 24, 2008 11:56 pm

Emily held Moni even closer. The combination of her roomie's return and the state of Vanessa's undress was stirring the poor brunette up in a wild sea of feelings. One part of her was happy to be getting on with another girl so well, and another part wanted to express her love for Monique. She wasn't at all sure what to do.

"Yeah, uh... I guess so..."

I love being cute!

Sun May 25, 2008 12:02 am
Profile YIM

Monique giggles and kisses Emily's cheek and still hugs her close, blushing softly herself.

"But then I wouldn't have gotten to see such a nice body on our new friend now would I?"

She giggles and pulls Emily over to Vanessa and leans in giving Vanessa's cheek a sweet little kiss to and giggles.

Sun May 25, 2008 7:40 am

She blushed slightly as Monique offered her a kiss looking down then turning to her treats to hide her crimson face.

"So should I umm go get some of that milk?you said you had Emily? I'm sure all of this would taste better with a little milk."

She moved to blouse tying it around her waist to at least hide the view of her panties. the blouse barely covered her bosom on a good day.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sun May 25, 2008 8:12 am

"Oh, oh no, I'll get it..."

Even though she was overwhelmed, she wasn't about to let her guest get the refreshments. She was the Host right now, and had to act accordingly. She gave Monique another kiss and reluctantly pulled away, moving to the fridge to get out the milk and some clean glasses.

I love being cute!

Sun May 25, 2008 10:07 am
Profile YIM

Monique giggles and gives Emily a return hug and kiss before she pulls away and she sits down beside Vanessa and picks up a cookie and nibbles on it. She also tugs Vanessa to sit back down beside her.

"Aww you didn't have to hide your cute panties..I mean Emily flashes hers at me all the time don't you Emily?"

She giggles, being in a bit of a teasing mood and feeling good just being back near Emily.

Sun May 25, 2008 12:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next