View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Not a good place (Keemari) 

Post Re: Not a good place (Keemari)
Lyra continued the titty fuck but lifted her head to look up at him. She lifted an eyebrow at the growl but continued on. "Where would you like to cum Keemari? My mouth or on my breasts?" She slide her mouth back over the head of his cock. She sucked and swirled her tongue while she waited his answer.

Fri May 23, 2008 10:12 pm

"I couldn't possible deny you the first cum you've had in a long while I guess." I counter with her teasing question as I let out a light moan as I fianlly cum giving her something to drink.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri May 23, 2008 10:31 pm

Lyra chuckled at his teasing question while sliding her mouth farther down on his cock. When he came she groaned in pleasure sucking and licking until he was clean now. As she lifted her head she flicked her tongue over the tip of his cock one last time. Looking up at him she licked her lips with a smirk.

Fri May 23, 2008 10:35 pm

My cock was still hard even after the climax she saw as she licked her lips. "Well that's one for three." I tell her with a smile as I then pull her up and push her back against one of the walls as I rub my cock against her pussy. "However, that's okay. Lets get to the main event." I tell her as I rub my cock over her pussy.

Fri May 23, 2008 11:26 pm

Lyra licked her lips once more then smiled. "Guess that just means I'll owe you two huh," she laughed as pulled her up and pushed her against the wall. Her laughter quickly changed to a low moan as he rubbed his cock against her pussy. Wrapping her arms around his neck she pulled herself up so that she could wrap her legs around his waist.

Sat May 24, 2008 4:57 am

I smirk at her eagerness as I then push my cock into her ready and willing pussy in one stroke letting her wrap my legs around me as I kiss her. Flicking my tounge around the insides of her mouth that's when I drop the human illusion as she feels the fur now.

Sat May 24, 2008 5:22 am

Lyra moaned as his cock slide into her. Her inner muscles instantly clamping down to draw him deep into her. She was running her tongue over his when she suddenly felt fur. Pulling her head back quickly she banged it against the wall.
The reason for her disgruntal look couldn't be deteremined until she spoke. "Son of a bitch don't you all have anything else better to do then fuck with us?" Even as she spoke her legs tightened around his waist to draw him deeper into her. She moved on his cock still all too willingly.

Sat May 24, 2008 11:12 pm

I smirk at her. "Well I did try the simple date and approach routine in this form before, but for some reason the girls just ran away." I tell her with a smirk as she might just be thrusting back because she needed a cock badly by her actions as I then restrblish the toungue lock kissing her as I take her once more as she grips me tightly.

Sat May 24, 2008 11:16 pm

Lyra leaned against the wall ignoring his comment as she continued to move with him. She used her inner muscles to milk his cock as she pushed against him. This was the first time since coming here that she didn't care that some strange monster was fucking her.
When he kissed her again she kissed him back. She rode his cock the same way she did everything else, with everything she had. Her nectar was making her tight tunnel slicker with each thrust.

Sun May 25, 2008 4:03 am

Ha, ha, ha such a lovely girl. I might keep her as a pet if I get the chance as my hands grab your ass and squeeze it tight as my toungue flicks around yours and to the back of your throat as I let out a throaty growl as I plunge my cock to your depths pressing up to your cevix with your help.

Sun May 25, 2008 4:41 am

Lyra cried into his mouth as he plunged deep. She came with a shudder, her hips bucking against him silently tell him she wanted more. The wet sounds of sex only seemed to encourage her. Her hands curled to dig nails into his shoulders.

Sun May 25, 2008 8:57 pm

I withdraw from her mouth as I kiss and lick around her neck and face. "Hah, hah, enjoying yourself?" I ask her with a smirk as I plunge my cock deep into her making sure it runs over her g-spot as I then keep it there and twirl it around her insides.

Sun May 25, 2008 9:10 pm

The moment he moved his mouth she screamed out with the orgasm. Her head falls back against the wall as he touched her g-spot, and kept touching it. "Auugggg...." she ground out her nails digging deeper.
Her body shuddered against him as she had back to back orgasms. She relaxed against the wall somewhat. Her hips still moved against him, and she looked very content.

Mon May 26, 2008 2:15 am

After counting up to ten orgasms that is. I pull free from her and let her down onto the bed to see if the girl was still there enough to continue or would her body need rest still. That was the question I needed answered as I look down at her.

Mon May 26, 2008 2:20 am

Lyra laid on the bed looking up at him with a smirk. "Are you finished already?" She chuckled raising her arms up to lay above her head. "I thought you sex freak perverted monsters lasted long." There was some censor in her words but it wasn't really for him just monsters in general.

Mon May 26, 2008 2:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next