View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:34 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Welcome to your new home(Angel) 

Post Re: Welcome to your new home(Angel)
((I know what it's like, ever try posting on a Wii?! though have to say the DS web browser is pretty good for forum posting =3))

"Alright lets go with Ice cream; Really not in the mood for the sprinklers; especially when I'm wearing white."

She answered simply gathering the thing of ice cream, a few spoons a couple bowls the whipped cream & the chocolate syrup.

"Might as well enjoy our first day as room mates rather than set fire to our dorm right?"

Sat May 24, 2008 1:20 am

well if we did set our dorm on fire we got ice cubes and ice cream to put it out.

she says giggling and smiling. She takes a spoon and bowl and puts it on the counter looking at the flavor(s) of the icecream. She looks at everything and wonders what to do.

Sat May 24, 2008 1:55 am

"Well Lets see, Vanilla, chocolate, coffee & mint... Ya know this syrup & whipped cream was here when I was given the room by another friend of mine... there's like twenty bottles of the stuff."

She remarked scratching her head a little.

"Never seen so much of it in one place."

Sat May 24, 2008 2:02 am

hmmmmmmm, well we shouldn't waste any time then

she says grinning as she takes a few scoops out of the mint flavored one. she then shakes the whipped cream canister, accidently spraying some all over the place, as well as over both girls.

At first she screamed a bit in surprise, before blushing and laughing at the same time, while both there faces are splattered in cream.

Sat May 24, 2008 2:58 am

I blushed slightly looking down at myself and the whipped cream on my blouse & skirt, not to mention my face & hair.

"EEEK!!!"

I shrieked slightly hating how my clothing being dirty; I was a partial germaphobe at times but, more so I just hated being dirty. but, then I laughed a little it was a bit funny even I had to admit that.

"Well umm, still want some ice cream or are you full on the whipped cream?"

Sat May 24, 2008 3:19 am

She continues to laugh some before calming down some.

no.......no, I still want ice cream

she says before going up to the other girl and wipes some of the cream off and putting it in her mouth, blushing some but also looking sexy doing it.

......tastes better I think

she says smiling and blushing.

Sat May 24, 2008 3:39 am

Again I looked to the floor glancing at her as she tasted the whipped cream from my face.

"Are you trying to Seduce me Angel?"

I teased sticking my tongue out a little, I was feeling playful and I must have looked cute as a button with my glasses slipping down my nose leaning forward the way I was.

Sat May 24, 2008 3:48 am

hmmmmmmm, i dunno since YOU were the that kissed me in the first place.

she states before she can't resist and steps closer to alice and licks some cream off her face directly.

mmmmmmmmm.............even better

she says quietly, blushing a deep red.

((1 more post then its lights out 4 me))

Sat May 24, 2008 4:10 am

"Hmmm, we certainly need a change of clothes; and a shower after this huh..."

I smirked tapping my foot on the floor before copying her licking her cheek with a blush and grin.

"Mmm, you're right it does taste better... can't help but think..."

I grabbed the whipped cream or whatever was left in it and sprayed some more haphazardly on Angel.

Sat May 24, 2008 4:19 am

Angel shrieks in surprise by the spray of whipped cream that makes her even more covered.

before that.........fight fire with chocolate!!!!!!

she yells now covering Alice with chocolate syrup before plafully pouncing on her getting them both more dirty.

bet if you were ice cream, you'd be the best flavour.

she says before giving a big lick, blushing a possible redder colour.

(might have 1 more post in me)

Sat May 24, 2008 4:41 am

I was shocked and bothered backing into a counter

"Oh then how about a little taste eh?"

I snickered taking the bottle of chocolate and shoving it into her shirt before emptying it onto her chest under her top.

"I'm sure you'd be just as good!"

Sat May 24, 2008 4:47 am

oh?............why not take a taste if you can manage it

she taunts as she giggles, though the sticky mess feels slightly uncomfortable.

she goes for the extreme by taking the rest of the bottle and spuirting it inside of Alice's panties.

she then gets her to the ground her chest pressing into Alice's while her face is mere inchs away.

Sat May 24, 2008 5:05 am

"Cold!"

I squeaked as I was forced to the floor under Angel with chocolate sauce dripping down my leg. Angel's face wasn't far and I blushed slightly.

"Going to need a damn fine shower after this."

I'd giggle slightly still blushing looking into Angel's eyes moving my face closer to hers only to shift so I could lick upwards from her collar to her chin.

"Tasty."

Sat May 24, 2008 5:15 am

when Alice's face came closer angel seriously thought for a few moments that the girl was going to kiss her again, and secretly was all for it, wondering what whiped cream, chocolate syrup and her lips tasted like. She shivers as the warm tongue goes from her collar to her chin and smiles still blushing.

mmmmm, shower sounds nice but i doubt either one of us could stand waiting for the other to finish while still in this mess

She says frequently giving licks of whipped cream and chocolate syrup from her roomie, her body still over alice's and her head even closer to hers.

Sat May 24, 2008 1:04 pm

"The showers are pretty private even if it's one big room the stalls are big enough for two three people... but..."

I paused again kissing her though much deeper and more lovingly holding it for a few minutes before I'd talk again.

"I... I get this odd feeling we should wait for a little bit, until we're done eating."

I blushed at my own words looking into her eyes with a smirk and slowly reaching below her waist and stroking her bottom through cloth.

"Don't you agree?"

Sun May 25, 2008 3:21 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next