View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 I need a tutor!!! (Keemari) 

Post Re: I need a tutor!!! (Keemari)
"Well meeting you I have to say it's confidence. You lack it, so what we need is for you to do something bold and outstanding to overcome your doubt. Is there something you would find terrible embarrsing that you've always wanted to do in public?" I ask her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun May 25, 2008 6:40 am

"Well uhmmm no nothing I can think of..."

Well at least for the moment, or nothing I'd admit to at the least.

Sun May 25, 2008 6:45 am

"Oh come on, surely there's something, would you like to go somewhere private to tell me?" I ask her softly, caring.

Sun May 25, 2008 7:13 am

"Well uhm honestly I can't think of a single thing or maybe it's I can think of too many things, I mean I've never been able to do much of anything in public... I have a bit of a social anxiety..."

Sun May 25, 2008 7:17 am

"What you ask me about is about jitters, your ability to deal with stress. The best way to deal with this is to deal with your confidince leve. How about we start with something small and work out way up to doing it in public. Lets go somewhere else to talk about it. How about your dorm room?" I ask her.

Sun May 25, 2008 7:26 am

"No... no my room mate will be there; she was before I left to wait for you and said she'd be there all day... but... I'm sure there's somewhere in the woods I know there's a nice clearing with a lot of pretty flowers I like to go to, to study them really carefully. It's kind of relaxing there and no one ever really goes there."

Sun May 25, 2008 7:30 am

I then take her hand into mine as I smile slowly raising as I lock arms with her. "Then lead the way." I tell her with a smile as I look deep into your eyes.

Sun May 25, 2008 7:35 am

"Sure alright!"

I smiled enthusiastically not noticing his deep gaze into my eyes; which I also didn't know held the gazes of at least dozen different entities that made up my mind.

I led him onto the path leading him slowly down it until suddenly turningand walking taking worried glances at the trees on the path I hurried my pace until we entered a clearing... all the flowers were crushed shreded or burnt; beyond my vision a few scraps of cloth lay on the ground; in the colors of the school uniform. I ran to the single flower that still stood and fell to my knees by it.

"No what on earth happened?! I loved this clearing..."

I noticed a cigarette butt to my side and grit my teeth.

"Breaking the rules I can live with if it doesn't hurt anything I take care of!!!! That bitch whoever she is I hope she pays for this!!!"

I had completely forgotten Keemari was still here behind me watching me passionately grieve for the fallen flowers.

Sun May 25, 2008 7:42 am

Such an act truely touched me...truely it did, I felt sympathy and a longing for this student as I knelt beside her and put my arms around her as I hug her. "There, there. I share your pain... this is beyond horrible. However all is not lost. Lets call an end to this today. However meet me here next week at the same time and I'll have a suprise for you." I tell her.

After a week went by and Alice returned she found the clearing was once more in bloom fully healed with new flowers and some that looked just like the ones before in full bloom as she saw me laying agianst a tree, hand dirty with a tiny shovel snoozing.

Sun May 25, 2008 10:23 am

I nodded and spent the week wondering how I would fix everything; I had spent every day since I came to this god forsaken school going to that clearing and caring for the flowers; they had been so weak and so many had been dying I had worked hard to revive them.

A week had passed and I returned to the clearing eyes wide tears of joy falling as I looked seeing Keemari napping. I smiled nodding as I carefully walked around the flowers careful not to harm a single one. until I stood at his side shifting to my knees.

"Keemari sir are you awake??"

Sun May 25, 2008 11:36 am

I open my eyes rubbing them a bit. Getting dirt around my eyes. "Oh, Alice... 'Yawn' did I fall alseep... Well stupid question seems I did. So I do hope this helped heal your broken heart?" I ask with a sleeply smile.

Sun May 25, 2008 11:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2