View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Testing out the new waters(Beth and KouzaKai) 

" I'm sure you won't" the monster said, slightly enjoying all the difficulty he was producing in her speech." And I don't care; I just want you to feel..."

By now the girl was face to face with him, and he had her back facing him. He moved behind her, cold scales meeting warm skin. He felt her bum press against him, felt her body warmth pulse against his body. He was intoxicated with the sensations and his head shot up.

His hand automatically moved and grabbed one of her breasts. " Soft..." He spoke in a dark tone." Oh yess..."

He moved once mor to lick her face, while he was getting a bit bolder. He grabbed the other breast too, and started to roll them on the girl's lithe body. Firm, yet soft, and full of youthfulness...he felt a youthful bounce on them everytime he moved his hands over them.

Down there, he felt something starting to come alive.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Last edited by KouzaKai on Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:27 am
Profile YIM

As the monster moved behind Beth, she felt a chill shoot up her spine when his cold scales touched her warm body. Beth knew what was about to happen and began to prepare herself. When the monster grabed her sensitive breast she let out a low moan and prayed that the beast didn't hear it. It was strange the one thing that her horrible father had said to her that she did agree with was that you must always repay your debts. Now she had a one to repay this monster, but she was determined that no matter what she wouldn't enjoy it.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Last edited by Beth on Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:47 pm
Profile WWW

The monster had lost all sense of speech. All that mattered now were sensations, feelings, and actions.

His hands started to become bolder, and closed around the girl's sensitive breasts to re affrim the grasps they have on her succulent form. His hands closed in further on their round circumference, squeezing them and in the process, absent mindedly kneading them.

Down stairs, a tentacle snakes out of his form and explores the girl's smooth legs...feeling soft skin, taut and firm. His mind turned into gibberish once more, and in his absent mindedness instinct took over. He did the one thing he's always done.

He explored the girl's young vulva, tracing the list up and down as if trying to gauge its length. His eyes glistened with lust and the girl could hear his heavy blasts of air behind her ear.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:12 am
Profile YIM

Beth gritted her teeth and closed her eyes as the monster started to knead her breasts more firmly than before. She kept repeating to herself in her head that this was horrible not pleasurable, but as as her breathing got increasing shallow and she started to feel hot and flushed all over her sensitive body. It was clear to even the blindest of souls that she was being heavly effected by the monsters minstrations.

During this Beth was now desperatly trying to clear her mind. To clease it of any dark lustful desires, this attempt was written off and it conditionpushed up to critical the moment Beth felt the monsters tentacle touch her inside leg and snake its way upwards towards her vulva. As it stroked her slowly, Beth finally ungritted her teeth and said, "please, please stop this before it starts."

Last edited by Beth on Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:03 am
Profile WWW

That was the one thing that snapped him out of his lust. Yes, there was still lust...but at least, he was surprised by her answer.

" Before...'what' starts?" he asked.

His webbed fingers, in their explorations and strokes, have found her nipples. Soft little buttons of flesh which excited him, he manipulated them with his experienced fingers, stroking them and pulling on them softly as he listened to the girl's labored breathe.

His tentacle seemed to learn fast and before long, he was starting to build an increasing rythm in rubbing the girl's nether lips. There was a slight warmth he was feeling emanating from down there, and based on past experiences when this started, 99 % of the time he got what he wanted.

" Come on and tell me, " he said in his deep voice." Before 'what' starts?"

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:01 pm
Profile YIM

Beth breathing became even more hard as the monstor tended to her breasts and nipples with delicate tugs and strokes. Her mind tried to center itself, to regain some type of control of her reactions in this early stage of her ordeal, but sofar she was having no success. Then there was the constant rubbing of the tentacle below her waist that made everything single sense she had below her waistline hum and stand on edge.

While trying to ignore all the monsters explorations of her body, she turned her neck and craned her head around to try stare the beast in the eye. When she did this she spoke in a very laboured voice between sighs and moans, "I want you to stop before I start to lose control of myself. Please I do anything."

Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:20 pm
Profile WWW

In between strokes and rubs, the monster starts to guffaw.

" Haha! Why? What's so bad about losing control?" He spoke, looking the girl straight in the eye.

His tentacles downstairs have started to explore further, causing them to snake between every available area of her outer pussy. Somehow they managed to locate her clit, which the monster understood as a small piece of skin that when rubbed, produces an almost instant reaction from the girl.

He starts to concentrate attention in that area, playfully rubbing then stopping, then rubbing again when the sensation dies dwon.

As for her nipples, his hands have taken to holding her by the waist. The other was holding her face, keeping her from taking her eyes off him. He was going to look at her, see her every reaction while he toyed with the girl's young body.

His tentacles managed to wrap around her nipples, now standing to attention because of the attentions they constantly received and visibly engorged with blood. They started to pull on them, moving in an up and down position on her chest, as if milking the girl.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:05 am
Profile YIM

Beth looked the beast straight in the eye, she was afraid of what the monster saw in them, she wondered if it saw the uncontrollable lust that filling welling up within them.

As the monsters tentacles started to writhe and explore Beth's curvy form and then reached down below her waist to massage and rub her her clit. The moment the tentacles started to rub her clit the lust within Beth started rage through her body. It affected her so much that she had to closed her eyes and let out a long slow moan, "urrgh, ohhhh, ohhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhhh. " After she this reaction to the monster's constant attention, Beth came around to senses again and started to talk frantically to the monster about her fears, "no stop now this can't happen like this I can't enjoy this."

Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:19 pm
Profile WWW

" You do have to thank me." he said between his attentions on her body." And this is the only way I think you can repay me."

Slowly he brought his face to hers, once again to lick her cheeks." Mmm...you really are sweet..."

In response his hands changed places with his tentacles. While they wrapped around her waist like a belt, holding her firmly against him, his hands moved up. Over her flat tummy they went, up until they reached her delicious mounds. For this first time that he touched them, he can't help but grip them firmly like gripping onto something hard. This was an indication of how far he has fallen into lust.

" Yes..these are really, really perfect..."

His tentacles, which are busy downstairs, have taken to tracing her lips. Marveling at how narrow they seemed, he cant help but try to get a little bit inside of them...

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:21 am
Profile YIM

Beth couldn't help it she had a debt to repay she admitted that but she didn't want to enjoy it it wasn't natural was it, but as the monster moved his hands and tentacles around her body she couldn't help revel in the feelings she got as the many tentacles of monster traced her lips of her now soaking wet cunt. Finally Beth spoke breathing heavily through the lust racing through her body, " I don't no, is the only way I can repay you." She thought to herself for a while then responded again, "then I guess its alright to pay back a debt."

Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:39 am
Profile WWW

And at last she acknowledges it, well, she can't help but acknowledge anyway. I mean, who could resist all the things I was doing to her?

Slowly the monster brought her mouth to his, and locked down on it for a very wet and sticky kiss, one which had his tongue playing around her in a matter of seconds. He was almost sucking her mouth in, intoxicated by the taste of the girl's saliva.

His hands were masterful in their work, kneading her pert breasts like a master artist does with clay. He felt her nipples harden even more and concentrated on the delightful little nubs, rolling and tugging on them, of course.

And down there...it was a double rubbing scene as he used his tentacles to rub the lips and the clit of the girl at the same time.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:57 pm
Profile YIM

Beth responded to kiss letting her tongue play with the beasts she couldn't help it any more she relaxed so much that the tension in her body was released and she started to enjoy the experience.

She arched her back so pushing her breasts further in to the monstrs hands to get the best of the sensations she was feeling throughout her body.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:47 pm
Profile WWW

He couldn't control himself. In a swift motion he had her facing him already as he drew her body closer against him.

His kisses were getting needier as the minute passes, and passion further dictates him to grasp her breasts firmly. Yet he kept his delicate touches, his amorous rubs and advances. He feels himself come into life as he prepares her some more for a long bout...

He lifts her up from the ground, and uses his tentacles to make her feet clamp down on his waist. He held her tight, feeling her soft skin against his rugged body, feeling her smoothness against him...

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Last edited by KouzaKai on Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:03 am
Profile YIM

Beth was totally lost in lust now she swam in it as the monsters moverments became more passionate so did she drinking it in, her mind going numb with pleasure. Meanwhile inside her head a little voice screamed before being drowned out in a sea of lust that she shouldn't enjoy this it wasn't right. But she was totally relaxed soaking up the pleasure enjoying the firmness of the creatures caress.

Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:12 pm
Profile WWW

Then he decided to take it a step up further.

He had on his mind a mental note...he noted how fond he was of her breasts. They were round, pert, showing some kind of teenage spunk which were rare for most. That was some of the qualities which had him going, but...

It was the pinkness of her nipples. The sheer firmness they had right now which had suggested that they were already aroused to the fullest. The monster tried tewaking them with his fingers as he continued kissing the girl's neck...and he wqas right. They sprang back as he bended them...perfect.

Using his tentacles to keep her steady he held one of them and brought it up to his mouth. He lowered his head down, and kissed it. Oh...yes...that youthful feel in his tongue...he could not help but give it another kiss, or two, over and over until the kisses became licks...

While down there, his tentacles were responding to every emotion he had within him. They were rubbing her bare pussy effectively, rubbing as if they were extendable fingers with every intent of using and abusing the girl.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:14 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next