View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Not a good place (Keemari) 

Post Re: Not a good place (Keemari)
I chuckle at her. "That's true, but I find no enjoyment in fucking a girl who passes out. Merely seeing if your ready for more." I tell her with a smirk as I reach down and squeeze one of your breasts. "I see you are, how about that ass of yours next then?" I ask her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon May 26, 2008 2:52 am

Lyra smiled at him. "I am far from passing out," she informed him smugly. She laid on the bed looking inviting and wanting. There wasn't a time she could remember feeling this horny. "Umm I don't know..." she said vaguely trailing off about his ass comment.

Tue May 27, 2008 7:48 pm

I smirk as I then entery her pussy from behind, however I make a few gestures with my fingers and she feels something enter her ass. I conjured a dublicate of my cock to move into her ass. THe wind wouldn't tear, merely make a perfect fit for the right amount of streching to prepare her ass as I now fuck her in both holes.

Tue May 27, 2008 7:51 pm

Lyra sighed in pleasure as he entered her. She pushed back against him all too willingly. "Mmmm," she moaned as her tunnel rippled around him. She shook her head violently as she felt something entering her ass. "No," she told him though gritted teeth. It wasn't that it hurt but she hadn't told him he could.
She couldn't stop the whine of pleasure as both her holes were fucked. She wanted to tell him to stop, to leave her alone since he hadn't asked. She pushed back once again against him asking for more. The little nymphomanic inside her always seemed to beg for more.

Tue May 27, 2008 8:05 pm

"No? Does that mean you don't like your ass being taken?" I ask her with a smirk knowing she loved it by the way she acted, to be taken in both holes as both seemed to act in perfect unity as I stab into her very core, so does the one in her ass as I squeeze and carress both her breasts as I take her from behind.

Tue May 27, 2008 8:14 pm

"Fuck me," Lyra ground out as she pushed back still. She refused to answer him not wanting to hear the smirk in his voice she knew she would. She gave a long whine of pleasure as he thrust into both holes fully.
Her breasts swayed in his hands with each thrust. Her head fell to the side exposing the long line of her neck. "Fuck me," she whimpered again. "My nipples oh please do something," she begged pushing hard against him now forcing him as deep as she could get him into her.

Tue May 27, 2008 8:33 pm

"Do something? Do you want me to twist them like this?" I ask her as I twist both her nipples in my fingers as I push deeper into her. "Or to pull on them." I tell her as I pull on them a bit as I match her thrusting hips speeding up to match the girls insatiable appitiete.

Tue May 27, 2008 9:31 pm

Lyra buck against him as he twisted and pulled her nipples. They were twice as sensitive as normal having been pierced. "Oh God yes," she screamed feeling him even deeper inside her. "Yes fuck me good," she cried out as she came.

Tue May 27, 2008 9:36 pm

I chuckle at this as she writhes beneath me, so nicely as I fuck her. I then attack her in a most intimate way as I take control of the very metal she wears in her nipples. Her nipples are pulled and tugged as the metal reshapes as they torment her nipples nicely, the metal going up and around her breasts like a cold hand warmed by her flesh that carress it as it twist and pulls, and tugs on your nipples as I take you.

Tue May 27, 2008 9:39 pm

Lyra gasps as the rings were manipulated. She cried out louder as the play against her nipples made her orgasm twice in a row. "Oh please fuck me more," shre begged. "Yes please I'm begging you to fuck my ass," she cried out in pleasure.

Tue May 27, 2008 9:48 pm

She then hears that smrik she feared as I dispell the wind cock as I let the metal continue to move and twist and pull at her nipples and breasts as I bring my real cock up and slide it into her ass deeply as I reach down and push two fingers into her pussy while my thumb rubs her clit as I now fuck her with strong and powerful thrusts that shake her entire body.

Tue May 27, 2008 9:51 pm

"Oh that feels go good," she said talking about her nipples and breasts. She started to protest when he withdrew from her pussy. "Oh God yes," was all that came out and he entered her ass. She let out another long whine of pleasure as he thrust two fingers into her pussy and his thumb played her clit.
"Yes oh yes just like that, fuck me," she begged him. Her words matching the need of her body now. She didn't want him to be gentle, she wanted him urgently. She loved nothing more then being used throughly and fully.

Tue May 27, 2008 10:02 pm

THe metal then seems to bite at her nipples as they tug and pull at them as I take her ass swirling my large cock around her back door greatly as my hand enhanced with the speed of the wind is a blur as I pump my fingers in and out as I play with her clit.

Tue May 27, 2008 10:04 pm

Lyra gave a lusty groan of pleasure as she fell forward slightly. Her ass remained in the air and her breasts were still swinging. Her head and forarms rested on the bed as she was fucked to her enjoyment.
"Oh fuck yes," she growled with pleasure as her nipples were bite, pulled, and tugged. The rougher he got the more her nectar soaked his hand and her thighs. She cried out in another orgasm as he played with her clit and fucked her hard. "Fuck my ass hard while I cum," she told him in a demand. "Cum in my ass," she demanded of him as well. "Cum all over me before we are done," she whimpered in pleasure.

Wed May 28, 2008 12:21 am

"Now, now, don't make me do all the fun things the first time through. Since I'm sure I'll be seeing you again." I tell her with a smirk as I let out a loud growl as I grant one of her requests as I cum filling her ass to the brim with my cum.

Wed May 28, 2008 12:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next