View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Not a good place (Keemari) 

Post Re: Not a good place (Keemari)
Lyra wasn't really paying attention to his words, but then she wasn't really aware of what she was saying either. When she felt his hot seed fill her ass she screamed her pleasure. Her whole body relaxed as she fell to the bed sweaty and well used. She laid their panting but far from passing out.

Thu May 29, 2008 4:30 am

The metal around her breasts then reformed connecting her two nipples with a metal pipe as I turn her over and slide my cock into them and through her breasts as I start to use them to get me off again as I lick my lips.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu May 29, 2008 6:07 am

Lyra smiled up at him knowing that he was enjoying himself as much as she was. Lifting her head she lapped at the head of his cock. "Are you enjoying yourself," she teased.

Fri May 30, 2008 2:00 am

"Oh very much so. If this is what you want to do, come by my green house anytime for some fun." I tell her as I twist her nipples as I ram my cock through her breasts as she see's its throbing form as she laps up the shared cum on it.

Fri May 30, 2008 3:01 am

Lyra gave him a smirking look as she continued to lap at the head of his cock. "I don't know why you would think you'd be so good that I'd come here willingly to get fucked by you," she taunted.

Fri May 30, 2008 4:23 pm

"Becuase you haven't yelled rape once." I tell her smugly as I then have the metal pull and tug on her nipples as I let out a growl as I move faster between her breasts as I then cum over her lapping face.

Fri May 30, 2008 8:49 pm

Lyra smirked at him, "I guess it can't be rape if I'm letting you. Though when I offered I didn't realize you were a fucking monster like the rest of the perverts around here." She groaned as her nipples were pulled and tugged by the metal.

Closing her eyes just in time she felt the hot spray hit her face. Reaching up she wiped her eyes off before opening them back up. Looking up at him she licked the sticky cum off her lips. When she finished she gave him a nasty look. "If you would have said something you ass I would have opened my mouth. Now I want something to clean my face off with," she grumbled. It wasn't that she really minded, but she always found it annoying when her mouth was right there.

"I'm still waiting on this whole you going to outlast me thing," she said smugly. Reaching up again she smoothed back her now sticky hair.

Sat May 31, 2008 9:01 pm

I smirk, despite having my cock in her and between her breasts and everywhere in between she was quite the crude talker I thought. Such honest feelings were refreshing instead of the normal fear I get from students.

I smirk as she talks about opening her mouth and that I would outlast her. After cleaning her eyes she would see I'm still rock hard. "Now if you had told me you wanted your mouth first I would've told you, but you recently screamed cum inside me, fuck me, fill me up, cover my body with your cum. I was merely trying to fulfull that request." I tell her as I lean down and kiss her not minding my cum as I rub my still hard cock against her stomach smeraing some of our left over cum there.

I then part from her. "So, I'll be unmonster like and give you the chance to tell me where I'll put my next load." I tell her with a smirk.

Sat May 31, 2008 9:17 pm

Lyra looked up at him rather disgruntle. "Oh please like I'm going to remember things I say while I'm cumming. Even if I did say it I hear no where in there that says face. I heard body, but no face," she told him smugly.

She moved away from him and the bed. "Actually I think I'm going to go. I can't see anymore tricks that you'd have so..." she finished with a shrug.

Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:38 am

"As far as I can recall the head is part of the body." I tell her rather simply as I merely smirk and return her shrug. "Well, if you really want to go, go ahead. I'm not like the others and will keep you even though you've shown me a good time. That's just not right." I tell her as I take a seat.

Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:42 am

Lyra rolled her eyes at his words. "I really pity you Keemari. I would have thought any self respecting monster would be better then that," she taunted pulled on her shorts. She then went in search of her top. Her taunting continued as she searched. She was taunting more or less to get a rise out of him. (no pun intended)
"I knew you wouldn't be able to outlast me. So far only one has. Guess that makes him better then you," she said smirking. She wasn't looking for him to hurt her, but she wouldn't mind him showing her who was boss.

Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:49 am

I let her get her top and do nothing, that is until she walks outside the moment she steps outside she finds what I was planning to show her who the master was as a tree grabs you as you open your mouth in suprise a vine pushes into your mouth and down your throat as two more vines jam up into your pussy and ass as the tree rubs you up against it's bark that was specifically designed to make her body throb with pleasure as it felt like a gentle carress.

I walk out. "You know, you really need to work on how you taunt someone. With you it's so very obvious to see you just wanted me to go harder on you. You should've just asked. My plants however they really can't tell the difference." I tell her as I lean back and let her be taken at level one for them.

Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:03 am

Lyra had no intentions of really leaving. Her body was still burning for release. Stepping outside her started to scream as something grabbed her. She struggled when her scream was cut short when something plunged into her mouth. Her eyes went wide as her pussy and ass were filled.
Her head fell back as she gave a muffled moan of pleasure. Her body accepted each thrust willingly. Her head rolled side to side as she moved to take them deeper into her. The tension in her body coiled as it brought her to the brink of her orgasm. She exploded with a shudder and jerking hips.

Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:18 pm

I smirk. They will keep her happy as I prepare something. If she was paying attention she noticed me drawing six different runes on the ground and sprinking something over it. I then get into the center and close my eyes and seem to mediate. When the plants brought her to a second orgasm they drop her leaving her falling to the ground.

However you were caught by 12 hands! Looking around you you see six different versions of Keemari, one of earth, wind, water, metal, wood, and fire with the orginal in some hypnotic trance. As most people would imagine this technique was diffcult and had little benfit on a battle field if one was to find my now empty body, however in this sitition Lyra would have quite a good time as she felt the six virations of my cock rub against your body now as fire pulls you up and kisses you as earth and wind both enter your ass.

Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:41 pm

Lyra groaned as she was forced into another orgasm. She'd never really complain as long as she came and she wasn't really hurt. When she came the second time she begged for it in muffled words. She wasn't even paying attention to him. When she was dropped she did scream.
Feeling the twelve hands on her she looked around wide eyed. She wasn't sure what he was planning, but she thought she had a good idea. She could feel six cocks rubbing over her body. When she felt fire kiss her she thought to struggle, but she just couldn't. She enjoyed sex too much to refuse. She screamed into fire's mouth when two cocks entered her ass at the same time.
She licked fire's lips as she pushed back against the other two. Her came just from them entering her. Her sex was exteremly wet by now and her nectar ran down her thighs from her multiple orgasms.

Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next