View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Insomnia: Strike one! (Open to... a friend or three) 

Post Re: Insomnia: Strike one! (Open to... a friend or three)
I smiled and sucked even harder on the girl's nipple while guiding my hand to her pussy and I started to rub the slit alittle I licked and suckle on her nipple more before giving her a grin "you have a very nice body my dear." I ask with a giggle as I slip middle finger into her cunt and wiggled inside her folds

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri May 16, 2008 1:10 am

Walks out of her room and down the hallway to the door of the room next to her. She checks the doorknob and finds it open and decides to barge in wearing nothing but her robe.

"Can you girls keep it down I'm trying to .... oh my goodness!?"

Se looked on stunned as she saw the teo girls making out ehile the third girl watched, she would feel the door close behind her as she started to wonder if they needed some help. She shook her head as she reached back for the doorknob, but her hand couldn't seem to find it...

Fri May 16, 2008 12:40 pm

It was with a quick turn of her head and slightly narrowed eyes that Rafael realised someone else had entered the room. Leaving Kimi and Rora to their sport for the moment, the slender girl slid over to the stranger who was now backed against the door. Eyes that were wary as well as appreciative all in one as Rafe studied the girl's slender form, the clinging nightgown not doing a very good job of hiding it from sight.

Already fired up by the sight of Rora, and what Kim was doing to her, Rafeal had little time for tact. She walked straight up to the girl, her dark hair sliding silkily over her shoulder as she leaned forward slightly. "Can I help you?" she asked in a way that said the answer could be... anything.

Sat May 17, 2008 12:33 am

Aurora makes a pleasurable mewling sound as Kim sucks even harder on her nipple. The girl's compliment catches Aurora off guard, and she blushes.

"Thank you.. so do..aaahh" Her words are cut off as Kim slides a finger into her wet folds, causing Rora to drive her hips forward against Kim's hand as her sheath tightens and pulls at Kim's finger. Rora may be inexperienced, but she is apparently a passionate little thing as her hips move eagerly against Kim's hand.

Then suddenly Nina walks into the room, and Aurora's eyes go wide and her entire body goes still. Well maybe not her entire body - because Kim feels Rora's pussy contract powerfully around her finger.. as if it were trying to suck the teasing digit deeper into Rora's body. A simple cry of "Goodddddeeesssss!!!!" escapes Rora's mouth before her hips begin to jerk uncontrollably against Kim, while her cum gushes out all over Kim's hand.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Sun May 18, 2008 2:48 pm

As the girl approached her she leaned against the door. "Oh... no... I was uhhh... just leaving! Yeah..."

Her nipples now erect through the nightgown as she fumbled her fingers around for the doorknob.

Sun May 18, 2008 6:13 pm

I pulled out my fingers and licked the cum off them before slipping my fingers back in Aurora's wet pussy and started to thrust deeper and harder into her I then looked at Nina and her erect nipples as I grin "come on join the fun we won't bite unless you want us." I say while giving her a wink

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun May 18, 2008 6:32 pm

"That being said, I really don't think leaving is an option now." Rafaeal leaned forward, her hand flat on the door, stopping Nina from opening it at all. She leaned forward, using the door for balance, her dark eyes trailing down Nina to linger on her erect nipples.

"And I don't think you want to leave... I think you want to stay... right?" Even as she asked the question, she pressed further forward till her slender body was pushing lightly against Nina's. Not usually as bold as Rafe was but then again, the evening had started some time ago and there was a flush to the girl's cheeks that spoke volumes.

Mon May 19, 2008 11:03 am

Aurora makes a soft little whimpering noise when Kim sucks the wetness from her own fingers.. still a bit embarassed about having just cum in front of all three of these girls she barely even knows - one of whom just walked in on them.

She starts to step back from Kim, just as Kim slides her fingers into her again and starts to thrust them faster and deeper. Aurora cries out in surprise and pleasure and grabs onto Kim. Her legs trembling as Kim plays with her.. and Aurora's words come out in short gasps... "You're... going... to .. make .. me... cum... again!" And she moans as her hips thrust back even faster against Kim.

Mon May 19, 2008 11:11 pm

I kissed her on the cheek and smiled "that's the idea baby." I say while rubbing her ass cheeks and thrust even harder into her pussy and started to suck on her nipples softly as I lick the tip of it "be honest I know you like this."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon May 19, 2008 11:32 pm

Nina would blush and shake her head when asked if she really wanted to leave...

As the girl moved closer Nina's hand slipped down between them pulling up her nighty to reveal an eight inch strap-on about an inch in diameter. Gripping the girl's hips she pulled her close thrusting it inside the girl's unsuspecting pussy.

"Mmmm, I hope you don't mind? I just love using toys!" she whispered in the girls ear as she thrust her toy deep into the girl's pussy, pulsing it in and out little by little letting the girl get used to it being inside her.

Tue May 20, 2008 2:51 am

Rafe had really not been expecting that at all. Her brown eyes widened with surprise when she felt the intrusion between her legs, and the smooth feel of the head of the strap on as it slowly slid between her pussy lips. Soon, her own moans and gasps began, joining those of Aurora as slowly her world became everything that was happening in this room and nothing else.

She leaned forward, her hips thrusting against the hard length of the strap on, her hands cluthching the stranger girl's shoulder, her teeth biting down on her lip to hold back the whimpers that found their way through anyway. "Oh... my... god...! W-w-who are you?" she moaned out as the girl started to shaft harder, Rafe's slender legs trembling with the force of her delight and pleasure.

Tue May 20, 2008 9:40 am

Aurora makes a little sound as Kim tells her that making her cum is the idea. She squirms against Kim - pressing her ass back against one hand, then thrusting her hips forward against the other.

Aurora groans as Kim starts sucking on her nipple again. "Yes..yes.. feels.. so good...oh. I'm.. gonna.... I'm ... gonnaaaaaahhhhh" and her words turn into a scream as Aurora orgasms violently!

Her entire body shakes as the waves of pleasure surge through her body. Her legs are shaking as her cum splashes out over Kim's hand, and gushes out onto the floor under her.

She grabs onto Kim as the pleasure crests again and again.. until Rora's legs can't support her any more, and she falls to the floor, still shuddering.

Thu May 22, 2008 2:09 am

I kneel besides her and smile kissing her deeply on the lips "mmmm you were great my sweet do you want more or have you had enough?" I ask with a smirk not that it really matter to me since either way I was going to have my way with her whether she liked it or not

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu May 22, 2008 2:39 am

((Sorry for delay - still getting used to the schedule of my new job))

Aurora whimpers as she still quivers and trembles on the floor beside Kim, making a soft cry into the kiss.

"Please.... no..more." she gasps out.. her eyes wide with shock. Clearly she is saying "no more" and asking for Kim to stop. But it wouldn't be TOO far of a grasp to deliberately misinterpret her statement as saying 'no she hasn't had enough' and is asking for 'more'.

Fri May 30, 2008 2:56 am

either if she was saying "more" or "no more" that wasn't going to stop me form having my way with her as I slip into my panties and took out a dildo I had deep inside my pussy I would licked it and thrust the dildo into her and started to pump real fast

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri May 30, 2008 5:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next