View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 2:27 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Teacher, an apprintice and something else (Clarice and...) 

I only smirk as I let myself cum into Clarice now completing the ritual to make them both my apprintices. I however would not stop there as my hot cum flows into Clairce. They were both mine now, far too deep in the pleasure to let up now as I pull out of them both and make some quick motions with my hands intensfying the wind with one and pulling out a seed with the other.

This seed grew two vines that I drop inbetween the girls exposed pussies as it then grew, the roots wrapping around both there legs keeping them spread as the two vines both dive into there pussies, pounding in and out making sure the two girls were filled as I go to there heads and pull them away just so I could hear there sweet screams of surrender, of bliss, of pleasure.

I then place my cock between both there face's. It was soaked wtih there combined juices, there cum, there scent now radiated it from it as it hung for them to enjoy. The wind kicks in as both girls ass are not invaded by a gush of wind, pulling and blowing in and out of there other tunnel. It didn't matter if they had been taken there before or not. The wind could not cause pain, since it would not tear at the opening as there, ass, pussies, and mouths are now occupied with sex.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun May 11, 2008 5:10 am

She was in pure bliss by the onslaught of lust and pleasure wreaking havoc on her body. Her legs were numb from the loss of blood that only circulated to her private areas. Tiring, glazed eyes gazed upon the woman below her. Her eyes shut suddenly when Keemari began to pull out of her, leaving a trail of hot seed to drip out of her still spasming pussy. It drips onto Kanoe's clit and just spreads onto the bed like a puddle.

Her head is suddenly pulled away just as something else enters her quivering cunt. She doesn't let Keemari down by giving loud screams of bliss as she fucked by something other then his cock. She registered it was something else when she came face to face with his bulging member. She was enchanted by the glinting dick and soon draws herself close. As if pulled by some force she began to lick the side closest to her clean. She runs her tongue along its hilt before lapping at the tip.

It was shocking she knew how to give a blowjob having never done one more then once and that didn't seem to halt her. Pants and moans were coming along with her tongue's licks. So wrapped up in her own little world, her saneness had long since left her. Clamy hands hold the cock steady as she goes with instinct. Her tongue lashes for a moment when her ass suddenly opens to harsh winds coming in. Her eyes flutter, unable to concentrate much further on pleasing the phalluss infront. Drool slides down both of the sides of her mouth.

Being filled everywhere never let up. Her pussy continued to spasm and contract. Now with no blockage her hard clit kept hitting Kanoe's at the changed position. Her tongue hung out from the arousal that pelted her being again and again.

Sun May 11, 2008 4:46 pm

Long strands of black hair hung stuck to her face and pale body. The bedsheets were completely soaked as cum and nectar pools around both the women's thighs. Kanoe's hips immediately respond to the thrusting roots and winds, rocking her shuddering body back and forth. Blank eyes blink slowly at the large dripping cock. The air was thick with the smell of sex and her shattered mind could think of nothing else. Hot sweaty breasts rub and press against Clair's as both women lean in and have a taste of Keemari's shaft.

Even if her mind was able to think clearly, she could not recall ever giving a blow job to anyone. But her body knew very well what all the dark witch has been forced to do for the monster's on the island. Running on pure sexual instinct, Kanoe runs her drooling tongue along the man's member. The heavy groans and gasps for air never stopped as climax after climax was ripped from her body from the swirling winds on her clit and the two other spells driving deep into her being. Every thrust of the strange roots was rewarded with another gush of her juices. The witch runs her tongue all the way up to Keemari's tip. Her tongue lashes over it as she kisses Clair's lips. Both women were fumbling, unable to focus as their bodies and minds were completely dominated with never ending arousal and bliss.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon May 12, 2008 12:37 am

(While this is indeed fun. I should fast forward this to morning soon. I would hate to experince all the good stuff you two have to offer in just one RP. Where would the fun be in that. I plan to keep my two dear aprenitices around for a while. ;) )

I close my eyes and let them work on my cock. I grab Clarice and make sure her mouth stays near my cock as she seems to wander in the sea of lust and pleasure I had assaulted the two with. I certainly hope they would still be functioning tomorow. I would hate to break them.

Ha, ha, ha then again, to have them broken this way, I doubt few members in the school would mind, all I really did is save them the time to train them for the intergalictic slave market.

I reach down as my hands now pet both girls hairs, like a master would too a pet that was seeking attention or was just nearby. I lick my lips.

Mon May 12, 2008 2:47 am

Post Re: Teacher, an apprintice and something else (Clarice and...)
(Exams kill people. And that should be fine Keemari. :mrgreen: )

As Clarice reaches her exhaustion point her licks and suckles begin to become slower slower. Still dazed with pleasure and lust she seems unable to stop though. Tongues graze and press against eachother along with the shaft. Deep breaths and moans left her body with each and every thrust of her throbbing cunt. The feeling of being numb from her waistline down was obvious. Clumsy leg movements and even unfocused coordination made her look completely out of it. Half opened eyes gaze for a moment at the woman beside her. She brings her face close to her's and licks at her cheek before returning to Keemari's cock. Confusion sets in as it becomes harder and harder to know what to do at this point. Sexual instinct lasted so long for Clair.

Still she tries her best. Her breasts were being pummeled by Kanoe's, which wasn't helping at all. Her lips kiss up and down the shaft of his cock, trying to please as best as she can.

((Honestly I'm starting to get no thoughts on how to continue at this point. So ending this soon would help alot. XP ))

Sun May 18, 2008 4:34 pm

((Exams don't kill people. People who use exams kill people! *nods nods*))

Kanoe's entire body would shiver with each breath. Hot breaths caress over the hardened shaft as the witch sat there on numb legs. Her heart was nearly skipping beats from the constant pounding sensations into her body. She could not even focus on licking anymore. Her body was beyond exhaustion. Blank eyes gaze dully at the cock before her and the woman that was struggling to keep going. Who the woman was or even who she was and why she was here was no longer registering in her shattered mind anymore.

Eyes flutter to Claire's lick, her body leaning more against the other hot body. All she had the strength to do now was moan. Her juices squish and flow freely down the pumping roots and her thighs. She no longer screams in climax. Either her body was too weak to reach that point or her body was just continuously pumping out weak unnoticable climaxes. Both cases showed what condition her body and mind are in now, a weak doll for this monster to toy with.

Mon May 19, 2008 10:13 pm

(So true Kanoe, so true)

I see there exhustion. Well for humans did well still there lack of endruance was annoying as I start to stroke myself off infront of them with Clarice's toungue lapping away as I cum again shooting a great deal of cum over there faces spraying them with my seed fully marking them I suppose as I also let them sleep, seeping a tiny sleeping agent into the air to put them under. I remove the vines and go to sleep myself leaving them on the bed there juices and mine covering them from head to toe so they can wake up to that.

Ha, ha, ha I wonder how Kanoe and Clarice will act as they awaken from the night, will they be broken, ashamed, outraged, in any case there was no denying that they gave themselves over completly to me.

Mon May 19, 2008 10:25 pm

(( #-o You both know what I mean and by the way thanks for the uhh cum bath Keemari. Umm we're still going on with this? I'm just checking before I go running off with a post. ._. It looks like a cliff hanger.))

Mon May 26, 2008 12:09 am

(Well since both of you seem like your giving out on me I'll wait the night to see how you two react to my presense and the knowledge of what happened, before we wrap this up, or at least that's what I thought.)

Mon May 26, 2008 2:12 am

((Alright then. Well you have to expect humans can only last so long.))

A soft groan from herself wakes Clarice up to the next day. It wasn't welcomed at all due to her lack of sleep. Her head was throbbing with a mild migrain. It was almost having temporary amnesia when the young witch confusedly feels shifting in the bed. Reluctantly she turns her head slowly and finds a horrible sight before her. Keemari and Kanoe...

Kanoe was...covered in sticky juices and from the gathering memories in her mind cum aswell. That's right, they had given themselves to this monster last night in an attempt to let her keep her powers and now not only was she an apprentice once more, but so was Kanoe as well. She sat up as silently as she could and keeps her moans of small pain to herself. She grasps her forehead with the palm of her hand, with an agonizing expression. Eyes only remained closed for so long before she feels that heart-wrenching stickiness on herself. It was hard to come to the fact she had taken part in such a humiliating ritual, but there was nothing to change what happened.

Whether she would wake them up or not, she does atleast try to not disturb either of them as she heads to her bathroom. More out of comfort then freezing, she holds herself with her arms as she makes her way into the bathroom and shuts it behind her. She honestly didin't care if Keemari wanted her to stay covered in the slime of his sperm...she just...wanted to clean herself. It was flase hope to think it would cleanse her soul, but it was all she could think of. She would atleast save some hot water for Kanoe if she wished to take a shower, which undoubtably she would. She left the door unlocked incase Kanoe came in anyways. Of course the wolf might venture in. What was the use of hiding behind a door if the person could merely tear it off.

She just hope Kanoe wouldn't freak out when she awoke. If anyone needed less shame and sorrow it was her lover. She also hoped Kanoe wouldn't have forgotten last night with her in it. To wake up with just a monster beside her and feeling she was all alone. Maybe she wouldn't wake up until she was out...maybe.

Thu May 29, 2008 2:54 pm

My eyes open as soon as the door closes as I sit up. I look down at Kanoe and see the closed door, it was quite obvious Clarice went to shower. Whether it was striclty for hygine or on the misbelief it would help cleanse her soul was something different. In any case I stood up and looked out across the campus with my back turned as I wait for both my aprentices to wake.

Thu May 29, 2008 8:23 pm

The dark witch stirs, moaning softly in her sleep. The never ending waves of bliss felt like a dream or perhaps a nightmare to her. Though her mind was barely aware of what was happening through much of it, the memories still haunted her while she slept. With a soft gasp, her eyes shot open only to shut from the rays of light coming from the window. Her vision was blurry but she could make out a masculine form before the light. They had all slept together after their night of... She shakes her head, shutting her eyes tight. She did not want to think about it but that only made her think about more. How she willingly did anything for this druid to feel more.

Her long raven black hair was sticking over her cheeks and all over her body. She looked more like some sort of wild amazon who just fought in the jungle than a young witch at the moment. Kanoe wraps her arms around her knees, pulling them close as she sat on the bed. She lets her head rest against her knees, not wanting to look at anything at the moment.

The sound of the shower must mean Clarice was already awake. A shower was something she needed indeed. But, would Keemari follow her? She did not want to give the man an excuse to invade Clair's small moment of peace from this. Her mind wanted to speak out but was having difficulty finding the words. It did not really matter. He got what he wanted and that was that.

Fri May 30, 2008 3:00 am

Though it was quick and short, Clair felt herself 'cleansed' enough. Kanoe need some alone time as well. The less time she spent in the shower, the more time Kanoe had to herself. Sacrificing was a comfort even if it was so little. The door opens a more then less teamy bathroom as she continues to dry her hair in the towel in her hand. Another was wrapped around her chest all the way to the top of her knees. It was nice to have some decency...though it mattered little.

"The shower is all your's, Kanoe. There's herbal soaps, shampoo and conditioner in the shower already. I've set towels for you and everything. Take as long as you want and need."

There wasn't much tone to her voice if any at all. She wasn't sure how sound at this point. It was almost as if she had reverted back to when she and Kanoe first met, though atleast she had a small smile on her face. It was extremely to read Clarice and she wanted to keep it that way. On the inside was a different story. Still pre-ocuppying herself with drying her hair she sits on the opposite side, her back to Keemari as she busies herself with other things. This was perhaps her last barrier-coldness. She had never been this far into being broken then when her father was around. Always that small scar on the back of her neck from the glass of that vase...so many memories...

Aside from that, it her defense in being broken. It didn't matter much to her if Keemari didn't approve. From what she gathered she'd do at the very least according to his teachings, but he never said anything about liking him personally. She was more angry at herself for succumbing to his gentle touches and manipulations. To redeem herself, she was going to act as if he wasn't there until he spoke directly to her. Even lovers had their spats, but this was hardly close to the relationship as such. it was her aggressive pride behind this little plan of her's. Though wounded by the wolf's onslaughts...she wasn't going to go down easily as he had thought. And she would certainly make sure Kanoe was still fighting with her. It was almost as if she wouldn't even care if she lost her powers at this point. Well, it wouldn't come to that anyways according to her own mind.

She would treat Kanoe as loving and caring as she could and try her best to completely ignore Keemari at all costs. As of right now she had merely closed her eyes with a rather ignoring face. She was abit curious as to how Keemari would react to her sour tone...not that she cared all that much...right?

Fri May 30, 2008 4:01 am

"Thank you," She replies almost as coldly.

It took much mental effort to get herself up off the bed. Her arms slide off her knees and wrap around her own chest. Despite Keemari's presence, Kanoe wanted to reach out and touch the woman. She wanted to find comfort in her lover's arms. But, she would not dare do so. She was not going to soil that lovely form with dry seed that was still on her body. She was also with Claire on the thought of giving Keemari nothing to work with. She will do her best to remain strong and cold like she tends to be.

Turning the shower on high, she lets the cascade of water rain down on her body. At first she merely stood there, letting her tears fall and be washed away by the water. The witch spent just enough time to wash the dried cum off her body and out of her long hair before shutting off the shower. She went ahead and dries her hair in the shower before stepping out, wrapping a towel around her body. The woman was now clean cept for the tattoo between her collarbones.

She walks back into the room, searching for her torn robes. Doing what she could to ignore the druid still at the window.

Fri May 30, 2008 12:02 pm

I turn around as the two come out as I have two plates with french toast and sasauge on it. "Eat up." I tell them simply as I act civil with them as I merely had some plants give it to me from the school dinning area.

I go over and turn on the pot they use to heat up tea or cup of noodels type thing as I make some tea as I wait for them, not seeming to care the least about there attidude at the moment, when all was said and done I could easily break through his cold air they tried to put up.

Fri May 30, 2008 8:47 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next