View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 collecting herbs (for Kanoe) 

Post collecting herbs (for Kanoe)
pushing up her glasses and taking a deep breath from the sorounding forest...... this was the most beautifull place on the island she thought to herself as she she set down her nap-sack and looked in ether direction at the blossoming flower buds...... unzipping the nap-sack and taking out canning jars one after another after another setting them on a stump and once more glancing around. there was somthing unnearving. there wher no birds chirping no wind blowing...... she looked over her shoulders constantly always paranoid about the unknown.

Her young nipples budded and pirked out in the windy forest under her white cotton tank top. this would be as best place she could find for her own garden. a place away from the rest of the population of students but not too withdrawn whare shee could not find her way back if she wrote about certain landmarks she found along the way. the hydroponic soil was ritch and fertile and meny things on her list already grew wild around here.

nothing was wrong anna finnaly assured herself and reached in the pocket of her pleeted school girl skirt and took out a piece of folded notebook paper (her list of herbs to gather that she assumed would be on this island and in this climate) and started to walk around the clearing rummaging around different plants. picking off leaves of some and digging out the roots of otheres going back to return her findings and seal them in the canning jars before checking it off the list and continueing the search.......

born from Blood and rust

Sat May 31, 2008 4:28 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: collecting herbs (for Kanoe)
Fresh air, that was what the witch needed after the past few weeks. Being apprenticed to two masters was tiring to say the least. But she was learning more though the price was doubled. One drains her mana through various sexual rituals while the other simply takes her body and conquers it, reducing her to nothing more than a pile of quivering cum covered flesh.

A long sigh escapes her lips as she shakes her head. She should not think about it. It was very easy to get lost in these woods so it was best not to go too deep. But even along the edges, the area felt strange or at least stranger than usual. The wind had stopped and she could hear no animals at all. The faint crunching of leaves a bit further ahead. Her long black robes wisp softly over the forest floor as she follows the path.

She blinks at the sight of a petite young woman seeming to do some gathering. An odd place to do garden work or perhaps it was something for a school project. It was still daytime so it was safe here, for now. Kanoe gently brushes long strands of black hair back behind her shoulders. The lack of any breeze was becoming a bit uncomfortable. The young witch did not wish to disturb so she waited, not approaching much closer than needed.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat May 31, 2008 12:29 pm

"Lobelia seeds..... Check, Ginger root...... Check, Aconite flowers..... Check. Dandelion and raspbarry to make wine"

Anna-Gale smirked to herself as she spoke aloud. Gathering her plant selections and straying a bit far from the path though the woods.

"I bet these stupid teachers even let wormwood grow wild here"

Not that she drank too often but she always wanted to make a batch of Absenth. All she needed to do was boil the correct herbs in watter, drain and filter them though strainers, seal the contents in jars and put them on a sunny window-sill. In a couple of weeks the herbs should sink to the bottom and there chemical essance should be a thin floating discolored layer of liquid floating atop the water.

That.... Doll Thing will be sorry if it comes back she thought to herself. I'll stick that bastard with a syringe of Aconite oil and then kick it when its down on the ground. It will most likely be vomiting to death and falling in and out of sesuring comas.....

She was all but done and so she packed the filled jares back into her napsack and slung it gentaly acrose one of her creamy pale freckeled shoulders over the thin strap of her white cotton tank-top and then folded her small pocket nife and put if back into the side of her hikeing boot. and then headed back tward the trail. but as she came close she saw a dark haired vary volumptuse women spying at her by the hedge... it was the same girl that always left there gym early or sometimes skipped altogether. she didnt like gym mutch ether but never skiped classes... smiling shyly as she passed her and began walking ahed of her she was dethly afraid of mostly everyone on the island now not knowing how to go about this situation .... clutching a druidic triscal pendant around her neck and looking quite frightend mumbleing to herself what sounded like a latin protection spell....

"Cum saxum saxorum In duersum montum oparum da,In aetibulum In quinatum Draconis...."

born from Blood and rust

Sat May 31, 2008 11:40 pm
Profile YIM

"Those words have no meaning if you lack the will to believe them.." Kanoe says softly.

She never seen such a small girl in the school before. The young woman looked almost too young for college but who was she to judge? Kanoe was slightly amused at the druidic pendant and the chant. She knew druids were real first hand but this girl seemed more like a wiccan, fruitlessly attempting magicks that may or may not exist. The various plants and herbs were interesting enough though. She recognized most what the girl was mumbling to herself.

"A wide assortment of herbs.." She continues, "And the school labs did not have them?"

Kanoe was slightly amused at the timid and slightly fearful avoidance the girl was attempting. A pity she did not get such a reaction to the monsters of this island.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]