View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 8:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Missing Her (open to anyone) 

Alucard grinned. "She's safe enough," said the alien, "and she will return."

It was at this point that the "cords" were touching against her tits, eagerly exploring the two spheres of flesh, and the "cords" down lower spread her legs wider...

Thu May 31, 2007 12:43 pm
Profile YIM

I gasped finally at the attention and the cords finally registered mentally.
"As expected..."
I mumbled and started thinking of ways to fight, though it seemed like I had already lost.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Thu May 31, 2007 10:12 pm
Profile YIM

Alucard blinked, something it did not do as often as the humans did, and said, "Of course. But now you have hope."

Another "cord" crept up behind Linnis, and began inching its way up her back until it reached her neck. A long, thin barb emerged from the tip, and scraped against the student's skin. The barb had an aphrodisiac in it, something the alien rarely used. It would not have an immediate effect. It really depended on the person it was used on. It could take as much as ten minutes, or as little as ten seconds.

The "cords" holding her legs open wriggled slightly on her skin, not letting go, but moving all the same. This was because of another "cord" that began to stroke her sex. It did not penetrate her, instead opting to rub over her labia with its tip.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:12 am
Profile YIM

I winced at the scrape from the barb and seemed rather unaffected by the stroking of my sex. I was, of course, but I had been getting good at hiding my pleasure.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:45 am
Profile YIM

The "cord" retracted its barb and wound around her neck. It then snaked down her front and onto her chest with its fellow "cords". They had been squeezing at her tits, and this new "cord" easily found one of her nipples, and held it carefully in its grip.

The "cord" at Linnis's sex-lips pushed her open slightly, not penetrating her more than half an inch. The "cord" bunched itself against Linnis, and began to massage the lips of her twat. It did so slowly, deliberately, the "cord's" temperature only a few degrees lower than the student's own.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:33 am
Profile YIM

My body didn't fight, in fact, it bucked against the one at my lips and urged it inside.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:58 am
Profile YIM

Alucard chuckled as Linnis's body no longer fought, laughed as her body gave in. The "cord" penetrated her deeply, forcing its way into her cunt with its bulky length.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:46 am
Profile YIM

I moaned loudly through gritted teeth. Had my loneliness left me this horny? This easy?

Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:12 am
Profile YIM

The "cord" withdrew almost fully, leaving only the last inch or so in her still, and then thrust forward again, deeper than before into her quim, a little faster this time. A "cord" nuzzled her clitoris as well in this chamber.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:53 am
Profile YIM

I winced but rocked into the cord. My body wanted it, needed it, needed to feel something pleasurable... times like this I hated my nymphomania, but still I took the pleasure with moans and felt desire grow inside me.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:31 am
Profile YIM

The "cord" fucked Linnis faster now, pushing into her eager sex as its fellow "cord" played with her clit. Her tits were manipulated as well by long, muscular tendrils, enjoying the feel of her soft breasts.

"You will see Sondra again," Alucard reminded her with a grin. "Perhaps, if I let you remember this, you can tell her of it."

Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:47 am
Profile YIM

"P-Please... I'll just - oh, god - repress this memory.... Like I... AHHH.... Like I'd want to remember this-s?"
Though I wasn't bat enough off to beg for it, my body didn't mind. I rocked against the cords, happily accepting every inch and every touch. I just wanted to be out of here...

Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:52 am
Profile YIM

"Oh?" said Alucard mockingly. "Perhaps you can repress one memory, yes." The alien did not give her any more details of its plan, however. Instead, it withdrew its "cord" from her cunt, though it still kept its compatriot at her clit. Now the "cord" coiled on itself, and slithered up her stomach.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:58 am
Profile YIM

I closed my eyes and mouth for fear of its destination, both tightly. As much as I tried to ignore it, my hips bucked too, missing the attention to my hungry little pussy.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:05 am
Profile YIM

The "cord" at her hardened little clit could feel her hips' motion, her body's eagerness to be penetrated again. "You want it back in there, Linnis?" Alucard asked in mock curiosity. "Does it pleasure your lusty little body, having my 'cord' thrust into your vagina again and again? I suppose I could fulfill your request," said the alien. "But I've yet to hear it."

The "cord" at her love-button continued its play with her little nub, suckling at her clit.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:21 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next