View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 First night (Dendrite) 

Post Re: First night (Dendrite)
Dendrite laughed deeply and squirted a bit more cool ooze into Savannah's tight holes, making them even slicker and more lubricated. "Then I'll just have to satisfy them too," the alien whispered to her. The phallic tentacles began to thrust in and out, both at the same time, rocking Savannah's body with their eager momvements. Her entire body was jostled by the powerful pumping, pushing her toward the wall and making her brace herself harder.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sat May 24, 2008 9:08 pm

Savannah's soft laugh quickly turned into a low whimper of pleasure. The cooling liquid always felt so good inside her aching holes. "Like you don't already know that you do," she said as she braced herself more firmly against the wall. She small body was using all it's strenght to hold her up against the wall she couldn't push back against his thrusts. Standing there was she was her only option was to let him fuck her.

With each pwerful thrust she whimpered for more. "You turned me into some kind of sex fiend didn't you Dendrite," she teased as he pushed her closer to orgasm.

Natalya

Sat May 24, 2008 11:25 pm

Dendrite growled deeply, chuckling, pushing itself against Savannah's back. "I think it was always inside you," the creature murmured. "I just introduced you to your 'other self'." The tentacles swelled even more, stretching the girl's holes as they plunged into her. "Mmmmn, Savannah!" the alien growled, wet sounds becoming audible as the monster pounded into her waiting holes. More tendrils coiled down and began to brush over her breasts, stroking her skin and tugging at her nipples, even as those warm globes of flesh swayed back and forth with the rhythm of their union...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Sat May 24, 2008 11:51 pm

Savannah groaned as he pushed himself against her. "As...long..as," she panted softly, "you...don't..stop..fucking...me." She whimpere softly as he expanded inside her and plunnged into her willing holes.

She continued to cry out her pleasure with each deep thrust. Her breasts ache and throbbed as he caressed and tugged her nipples. "Touch me," she whispered her pleasure at her body being played with. "Please make me cum again Dendrite," she told him polite as always.

Natalya

Sun May 25, 2008 4:26 am

Dendrite growled with passion, tentacles coiling around Savannah's breasts to massage continually, the tips of its tendrils flicking and tugging at her nipples. "Yes, Savannah!" the creature whispered, nestling against her back and pounding into her wet holes. The swollen members pumped into her, rocking her body with the intensity of their union, forcing her to support herself against the wall. "Yes, Savannah...cum for me," Dendrite growled urgently...

--Jason Carter

Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:14 pm

Savannah whimpered as he massaged her breasts and flicked the hard nipples. She had long figured out he liked the dirty talk and said things that made her blush. She'd also figured out that he would also do nearly anything she asked, as long as he agreed. It worked out well since everything she asked was for more.

"Next time you come upong me Dendrite I'm not letting you do this," she whispered. She felt that he should know that she wasn't going to keep doing this willingly. "You make it feel so good, and I do thank you for it," she told him hurriedly. "Since you are going to try to make me pass out I feel I should tell you that," she groaned even closer to her orgasm.

She moved back against him while she struggled to support herself against the wall. "I like it when you cum in me Dendrite. My pussy feels so hot and then you cum and oh feels so good. Cum in me again Dendrite, let me feel it," she cried out as she came. She sagged against the wall barely able to hold herself up from his strong thrust.

Natalya

Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:49 am

Dendrite chuckled deeply at the girl's words. "You're a curious one, Savannah," the creature murmured, thrusting harder and faster. "You resist, but submit...how intriguing..."

And then the creature shivered as it felt Savannah's body tensing in orgasm. "Yes!" Dendrite growled, plunging powerfully into her, coiling its tendrils around her body to support her in pleasure. "Yes...Savannah!" The phallic member bulged and then spurted forth sticky ooze into her sex, pumping her full of the alien fluid until it overflowed and ran down her legs in obscene rivulets. "Ohhh...Savannah..."

--Jason Carter

Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:12 pm

Savannah smiled softly, the secret smile of a woman, over her shoulder. She cried out when he came inside her. Her body shuddered with the pleasure of it. She screamed and whimpered as he threw her into another orgasm.

"Oh yes....Dendrite," she moaned her head pressed against the wall eagerly taking as much as she can of him. She whimpered again before slumping to the floor breathing in ragged pants.

Natalya

Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:41 am

Dendrite growled deeply and shivered as it nestled close to Savannah, encircling her with its tentacles and embracing her closely. As she slumped tiredly, the alien gathered her up and gently carried her over to the bed. They relaxed into the bed together, nestling closely, the alien's tentacles still twitching and throbbing gently inside Savannah's holes. "Mmmmmmmm..."

--Jason Carter

Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:13 pm

Savannah laid snuggled up against Dendrite limp and tired. She doubted that she would be able to walk for the next week. So tired that she was she even doubted she could respone to him anymore.

Laying there feeling his tentacles twitch her body tensed. "Mmmm," she whimpered her muscles clenching at him. "I don't think I can," she whispered even as her hips started a slow rock.

Natalya

Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:49 pm

Dendrite chuckled deeply, tentacles coiling around Savannah in a protective embrace. "Really?" the creature murmured. "You haven't quite fallen unconscious yet..." The alien's tentacles gently pulsed and throbbed inside her, continuing to tease her.

--Jason Carter

Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:51 pm

Savannah didn't even try to move away. "No I don't think that you can make me cum again. I don't think you can actually make me pass out either," she whispered not realizing how much like a dare her words sounded. Feeling then tentacles inside her pulse and throb she moaned. Her inner muscle caressed them eagerly.

Natalya

Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:10 pm

Dendrite chuckled softly. Its body squirmed a little, rubbing against Savannah, even as its tentacles embraced her closely. The tendrils began to carefully massage and rub her chest, enjoying the feel of her warm curves...while the other members started to work gently in and out of her holes, teasing her even as her body tensed around them. "Maybe we should find out," the creature whispered to her...

--Jason Carter

Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:56 am

Savannah sighed with pleasure press close to him. "Oh yes please," she whimpered. Spreading her legs wide for him she rocked her hips in a slow rhythm. Her hands stroked him up and down her mind no longer recognizing him as monster or alien. The only thing she could really think was getting more of that incredible pleasure.

Natalya

Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6