View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 So many bags(Evy) 

Post So many bags(Evy)
Mid day the sun was high clouds gingerly scattered above the island enough shade to make the day bearable. The plane landed and the girls wandered off into the various buildings on campus except for one whom took her time until the pilot began to complain. She eventually left the plane carrying seven bags over her shoulders two on her back one in each hand and three wheeled bags tied to her waist trailing behind her along with a waist pouch and what looked to be five or six holsters full of different sized paper at her hips.

Eventually she dragged her bags into the common rooms of the dorms taking a deep long breath the blond haired milk chocolate skinned girl took a glance about laughing gently brushing a hand through her hair adjusting a colorful flower; which was actually made of paper even touching the beautiful clothes she was wearing might get you a paper cut; the only clothes she owned she wore to A: Bed, B: When it rained, C: For swimming, D for working out and finally E: her underwear.

She sighed slightly moving to the couch in the common room dropping her bags on the floor in front of her. a rather loud thump could be heard as she did.

"Perfeito! Eu adoro isso aqui! o clima é espantoso como casa! Tenho os meus livros e uma grande ilha para descansar sobre o que mais é que uma garota precisa!"

(Perfect! I love it here! the weather is amazing just like home! I have my books and a great island to relax on what else does a girl need!)

She exclaimed in Portuguese Rolling her neck before popping open one of her many bags, it was full of books, nothing but dozens & dozens of books. she quickly reached into it and pulled up a random book; titled little Fuzzy, she smirked opening it to the first page and pulling a sheet of paper from it's holster, a small one, it quickly shaped into an artistic bookmark for later use.

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:46 am

Post Re: So many bags(Evy)
Evy was just reading her book in the common rooms wearing a blackTunic Dress waring black jeans and black high heals as she eats an apple her hair was tied in her pony tail she couldn't help but notice the girl that walked in she hared her speak Portuguese in and rise her eye brow she watch her open her bag and looked at all the books "wow you must love books.," she says with a chuckle

Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:20 am

Her eyes shifted to Evy blinking at her blue hair but shrugging mentally taking a deep breath motioning to her other nine or ten bags.

"All of these are books... though I think I have a couple sets of underwear scattered throughout the bags maybe a swimsuit or two somewhere and I think a few hair ties I think one bag has a bunch of post it notes in it and some other papers."

So she was babbling a little as she nudged some blond hair away from her milk chocolate toned forehead.

"I'm Tatiana Azevedo, wonderful island this place is on don'tcha think?"

Raven, magus of life

Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:33 am

she would rolled her eyes "this island is anything but wonderful believe me." she says with a sigh and went back to reading her book "oh yeah im Evy Evy Stealer" she says with a smirk "nice to meet ya"

Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:41 am

"Ehh? Not wonderful?! The weather's just oike it was in rio! I love Rio how can this place be bad eh?"

My green eye held my surprise at her response seeing no way such a beauty of an island could be bad! But, I guessed maybe the girl was from russia or some other cold place, not a fan of the tropical climate.

Raven, magus of life

Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:53 am

she would close her book "well coming form someone who lived in Detroit all her life yes a place free of snow is a dream come true but other then that this island isn't what it seems but you'll find out the hard way I guess." she says before getting up and sighing

Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:59 am

"Hey wait what do you mean the hard way eh?"

I asked the girl the sigh and her tone much more than a hint that she was keeping something from me. I walked towards her eyes extremely curious by now. I wanted to know really bad what the little secret she was keeping was; not much surprised me anymore I mean I could talk to animals and make paper a deadly weapon nothing could surprise me or at least I didn't think so.

Raven, magus of life

Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:11 am

she smiled at her and sighed "ok then here I go..." she would take a deep breath and smirk "there are sex crazed monsters running around this island that rape us." she cross her legs just waiting for her reaction for anything she knew the girl would just laugh just like every other newbie that came here

Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:56 am

"Wait... did you say monsters... and rape."

I didn't laugh, I couldn't she didn't seem like she was trying to joke with me nor did she seem the type to haze the new girl. I blinked a few times my dress shifted and split into two halves the skirt portion shifting and folding into capri pants of sorts and the top a bit of a spaghetti strap piece. Wouldn't take my mastery outfit to show with no reason. I pulled a bunch of paper from my holster and it folded into a bit of a dagger, not quite an imposing weapon the fact it was origami probably made it even less so. Could have made it sharp as a deadly weapon but, without a target no stronger than construction paper.

"Don't freak out that I believe ya. I'm whatcha call a paper master I'm freaky enough If I wouldn't believe 'bout monsters no one would."

Raven, magus of life

Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:25 am

Evy rise her eyebrow shock about her reaction "well that was more easier then I thought but a paper master you mean their real I thought it was just form an anime series called Read Or Die." she says with a smirk "but your magic will not work in here believe me I know..."

Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:04 am

"Every bita fiction has it's roots in truth deary! Every single one! As for my magic not working Hmm, pretty sure it looks like it is."

the oragami sword returned to it's base paper and my holster as did my clothes leaving me in a green bikini of sorts was kind of cold to suddenly be open to the air conditioning really

"Working well enough to dress me."

I commented the paper returning to cover my body with a tanktop and shorts, much better than the bikini in the cool common room.

Raven, magus of life

Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:16 am

"yeah but if NICE Labs found out about this they would try to take away that power or at least suppress it so it won't harm anyone.." she

she would cross her legs and sighed "this place is a hell hole just remember that sure it does have its good sides like the friends me and my sister have made."

Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:57 pm

I didn't know what N.I.C.E. labs was other than a lab but, I also didn't know that my paper wouldn't be able to be used as an effective weapon, I could bind it together and soften it's texture to similar to fabric but, I couldn't make it any more effective a weapon or shield than a piece of construction paper would be Unfortunate to say the least but, Didn't know that til a day or two later.

"Ah Just gonna keep it secret then. Hmmm, Care to help me find my dorm then? Need a place to put these books."

Raven, magus of life

Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]