View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 From Top to Bottom(Dendrite) 

Post Re: From Top to Bottom(Dendrite)
The pain indeed faded she hated silence, she appored silence! even with the pleasure begining to arrive from his pulsing tentacle shifting around inside her she began to grow anxious squirming before finally she shook her head.

"Together for awhile!?!? You're kidding I just wanted to find my dorm room why am I being punished like this?!"

she shouted at the creature whimpering slightly still closing her eyes mumbling something under her breath again; that same spell that had made her panties tear between them was now attempting to work on the temtacle inside her trying in vain to rip it out of her body unfortunately the spell was weakened further by her broken maidenhead.

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:25 pm

Post Re: From Top to Bottom(Dendrite)
Dendrite growled deeply and pulled the girl forward, tugging her arms around itself, its body nestling against her own. The phallic member pulsed as it pumped strongly into her body, despite the forces pushing back against it. The ridged tentacle swiveled and teased her unmercifully, filling her tight sex...

"Punished?" Dendrite chuckled softly. "No, I'm not punishing you. I'm merely enjoying you..." The creature laughed as it slowly increased the pace of its movements.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3