View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:16 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Haunted- (Swordsman_Adrift) 

Post Re: Haunted- (Swordsman_Adrift)
All goes dead within me. Filled but not by the living. Like a dead weight It sits, cold an still. Not what I desire, not what I would like. Moving me hips I try to get the tendrils within to slide, to slip, all to no avail. Inside I get a bit more desperate, not liking the feeling of death upon me womb, it being a place of life an future, not death an the past.

An still I stroke. Now working both hands about the monstrous snake before me, its one eyed head stares at me, a slow trickle that forms a ball at its tip. Putting me weight behind me arms, shoulders, back, an hips all move to move him. To give him the pleasure he seeks. The ball grows larger, begins a slow drip downwards still connected by a string of goo. Watching it me tongue out…out to catch the failing pebble ‘fore it strikes the ground.

Sweetness greets me tongue an me ears at once. I swallow back the lump in me throat an let his seed travel downwards to warm me gut. An then I speak

“Master…please, why…why does god put me in situations of sin…is this me fate? Or is this not sin…are the priests an elders wrong? Please Master, I will be good to you…please move…move within me…let me …let me…” Oh I could not say it…I could not plead an beg. An yet I feared not doing so. Feared that this feeling of fullness would remain in me gut. Oh how I wanted the answers…oh how I wanted him to move within me. AN strangely…strangely I wanted his seed, all of it, not allowing a srop to hit the ground so that at least he would not be party to the sin…. I would save him…save him from eternal damnation.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:38 am
Profile WWW

The Nal wondered what exactly went through the minds of young females as they were raped by extra-dimensional beings. It was nothing, but it made him think as to why such ideas would pop into their minds at such odd times. Magadon made it a point to record such occasions for future research.

But now, his preternatural stamina received the charge it needed, as the fingers of ink coiled themselves around Cassie's breasts and forced them to take his length between the full mounds. Her question, delivered with a plaintive and fearful voice, sparked the darker side of his intellect.

He cupped her chin, making her green orbs meet his forbidding gold gaze, all his effort put into not yet granting her deep desire.

You were given that body to test the will of men and women. You are a a scale by which your unfathomable deities determine the faith of their followers. But I am your test. I have tested your will, Cassie Marie Smith. And I find you... Wanting.

The eerie glow came back, setting the shadows dancing and that evil grin alighting.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:30 pm

There wuz a touch upon me chest. Nothing else anywhere moving yet, even as much as I may try to gain traction with it. Coil upon coil pushing me breast together till the one fateful loop twines itself in the golden rings an forces them ever closer. The tight embrace sends shivers of pleasure into me heart. The pull upon the rings a haze of pain tinged with pleasure. A mix I don’t yet understand, me body sending signals me mind is ill equipped it would seem to handle.

A grip takes hold of me wrists an moves me hands aside, off the black as soot shaft I have worked so hard. Takes that shaft an slides it tween me breasts, pushing inside the tight warm pocket of flesh an begins to rock. The blunt head pops free of the pale flesh enclosure to bounce ‘gainst me chin. Once more it disappears beneath the quivering pale flesh.

Lowering me chin I await. A wait that when it comes back me open mouth greets the tip letting me play me tongue across it. I savoir the moments. Each thrust one that brings joy me body can provide this sort of thing to me…me …master. Savior them even though with each thrust there is pain as me nipples try to pull apart, the coil through the rings keeping them together, stretching the hard blood filled tips.

To say I understood his meanings to life’s riddles would have been an understatement. The words churned in me mind, an yet no traction wuz had. Too many ways could they be taken, an which were right an which were wrong. He pauses…an the questions bubble up from me like an eager student to a wise sage.

“Master, I do not understand. Is it right for them to find pleasure with me or wrong. What is it god wants of me…an how….how can I improve me will and have you find joy an happiness with me? How may I pass this test? Please master, teach me…mold me like clay. Make me a better person. “

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:20 pm
Profile WWW

Cassie's devilish little tongue kept him from framing a proper response. It was as if all his wits were now dependent on his rigid length to frame the appropriate replies.

But ideas come from the strangest of places, as Magadon had learned on his arrival.

He wove a spell that affixed a powerful cloud of darkness around her green eyes as the tendrils inside her began to twist and pump, like mischievous pistons.

Your form's a double edged sword, Cassie. There's no two ways about it. But the only thing you can do about it, is to accept that you were meant to give pleasure. As I'm about to demonstrate...

And with the last note drifting in her mind, he crammed her mouth full of himself as he began anew, driving upwards from her heaving bosom.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:28 am

The three pronged attack leaves me breathless an cavorting in the midst of a dream. Me toes curl into a tight ball upon his first twisting thrust. A moan forced from the very center of me rises up an echoes out me mouth only to be silenced as his stiff pole plunges upwards through the soft flesh of me bosom to enter me mouth. Hungrily I take him, the act an what it does for me master bringing me pleasures I have never felt before.

It had to be as he said. I wuz made for pleasure, for I felt it clear as a Sunday church bell jus a ringing out for all to hear. Not his pleasure, but me own. …I felt me own an could tell by the way his muscles tensed, by the set of his face, that he too wuz experiencing untold pleasure. Me heart skipped a beat or two. That death would find me so desirable. A certain pride that me body could do this, an that I had been chosen by me lord for this duty.

One the master of me soul. The other the master of me body. An so I moved. Moved me body in ways he would find enjoyable. Our conversation now that of the wet smack of flesh upon flesh. Of moans an groans of joy an happiness that fill the air. Of me insides afire as once more I tetter on the razors edge, trying as hard as I can to prolong the moment fore I fall freely into the waiting arms of pure orgasmic pleasure.

In all I serve me master.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 am
Profile WWW

It was only a matter of time, Magadon had decided even before she entered the dungeon. Those so self-assured in their faith were usually strong of heart and morality. But therein, lay their fault. So wrapped up were they in their bastions, they made themselves more vulnerable to determined temptations.

The mighty fall the fastest... He paraphrased the alleged infamous quote of John Wilkes Booth.

With Cassie sightless, his tendrils had a freer rein than every before. Her breasts groped and squeezed his ebony member as he thrust in and out of her mouth. There was no longer any need for the aphrodisiacs as she was already reacting to well. His bare touch could make her shiver just by brushing lightly against her pierced peaks.

He had just to hold on a bit longer for his final touch, that which she had been praying for. He bucked his hips faster, the extra limbs stoking her pleasure to new heights.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:20 am

The master set me body on fire. It wuz as if each touch could send me quivering in joy no matter were it fell upon me body. And the touches fell, one after another in a reign of pure ecstasy. Not an inch of skin wuz spared the constant attention. Too much….too much.

The thunder within me exploding outwards in an uncontainable moan that not even the thick staff of his could contain the sounds in me chest an stop them from gurgling round his hard member. Crying out as me body tenses round him…every inch within me. Every location I can still feel him. Feel him filling me. Touching me.

The first wave crashes o’er me, an still he touches, thrusts deep within me. I tense again….another wave crashes upon me like I am mere flotsam adrift upon a ocean of pleasure. Moaning…the sound fills me ears as sparks settle before me eyes on a sea of inky blackness. The aroma of sex permeates the air…me scent, natural, robust, brought on by death himself in what god has meant for me.

I am his, floating on the stormy waters of passion. Me mouth filled, tongue playing across the velvety tip of him, tasting the sweet nectar like candy. Drenched in water, I ride the wave to a trough that leaves me breathless an panting another wave threatening to crash in on me. I clutch at him, arms an fingers curling round anything they can grab if only to keep me self safe upon the gyrating waters.

Inside I clench, making him fight to get deeper, feeling evevn more pleasure in the act. I can hear him, feel his body within. Like we are becoming one. Like I can sense his pleasure in me own head. An endless circuit, me body rising to met the crest of the next wave in an never ending cycle…a cycle that I do not wish to end….

“Master” I scream, outta breath from the effort….”take me….arrrrggghhhhhaaaaaahhhhh”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:23 pm
Profile WWW

And he obliged her.

Whatever criticism Magadon could have made about young human females, no one could have found him complaining now. It was a testament to the hidden talents of Shokushu's students.

Even as Cassie drove him wild with her lips, shivers, heat or arousal, she was lifted up by the tendrils until her toes barely brushed the stone floor, her wrists bound behind her back and pierced peaks dangling towards the floor.

Those cones inside her retracted themselves with audible plops. He could taste her salty sweetness even though his tongue was never anywhere near her most sensitive places. They pulled her away and positioned her so that her bared posterior was in the full view of his witchlight eyes.

His massive hands encircled her hips as she felt the onyx head's tip prod and circle her entrance.

What makes you deserve this? The voice in her mind was breathy, short, making clear her handiwork.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:51 am

The blackness caressed me body, tossing me about like so much flotsam upon the sea. How I tried to maintain me lips upon his shaft. The tip of which had grown wider, heavy in way that beckoned me to continue for the sake of death himself.
Yet I was lifted away, even as a last flick of me tongue tasted the sweetness of him. The very tips of me toes touch the floor as me heavy an full breasts hang in all their glory below me, spread by the way me hands remain tied behind me back.

More so he leaves me unfilled. The shafts within me withdrawing passed the still tight entrance. I squeeze for all the world. Trying to pull him in as the wave threatens to take me. An yet he pulls himself free. Free as I wiggle an cavort desperate for the sensations to continue. Left hanging, wanting, unfulfilled, the hunger gnawing at me.

I lean forward, as best I can into the pillows that only me mind can imagine. Eyes still see only black as if blindfolded. I strain to pull me legs open, of offer me self to the thick wet tip that strokes me middle. Squirming desperately to rub it ‘gainst me center.

The breathless voice once more invades me mind, a question….jus one.

In a haze of lust an temptations me mind responded jus as it did when the priest would ask us if we deserved the blessing of Christ almighty. Asked if we deserved his death for our salvation. This answer wuz no different; in that way it all made some sort of sense.

“I….I don’t master” . I did not deserve the pleasure of his company, I who had so little to offer one such as he. If only he would let me learn…let me earn the right.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:54 am
Profile WWW

(No hard feelings between you and I? 8) )

Because I say so.

That simple cold statement cut through Cassie's scrambling wits as surely as any whip lash and as solidly as the hands upon her waist.

Consumed as he was, Magadon still found the time to play games with his erstwhile assistant, sliding himself just almost inside her, her nether lips seeming to eagerly swallow the head. But before she could get any more, the Nal pulled himself out, long thumbs, rubbing at the small of her back.

Sorely tempted as he was by her damp tightness, teased and swollen as her feminine parts were, he fed gluttonously upon her emotions. Desire replaced raging fear in a feast that would leave him in a blissful stupor and his work undone for ten days afterward. But it was all worth it. Rarely did any of his kind reward themselves as he did.

Which was why, without any further ado, he drove half of his rigid length into her waiting warmth, arching his back as he sent signals of his joy careening into the unfeeling darkness.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:28 pm

‘I say so….I say so….’ The unspoken words tumbling through me mind. Not for anything I had done those words spoke. But ….yes….he found me worthy…wanted me. Perhaps as much as I know wanted him. Yes, wanted him to fill me. Wanted him to want me at his side. Oh lord yes. An understanding so immense it washes over me jus like at church the first time I accepted me lord into me heart.

An yet his fingers hold me still, not allowing me to push me self upon his waiting shaft. Is there a lesson here too. Oh how I want him, desire him, held within the embrace of me hot moist center. An when he did not take me, when he did not yield to his own lusts an pleasures by using me body the fear crept in behind the desire.

Why…why? I could not feel him any longer. The fear growing stronger that he would reject me. That he would change his mind and decide it was not to be so. What wuz I to do if he had already tired of me? What?

In the midst of me anguish came a rush of pain an joy. Pain from the sudden opening of me flower, the power of his thrust that hit me like a bat to the noggin. An joy. A tight hot blaze of joy an pleasure that shot form me middle on up me spine. That pulled me head back as muscles tightened in me neck and the air was wretched from me very lungs. A cry of joy echoing in the darkness, lost forever to time an space. To feel him within me, not yet deep, but in me. I clutched at him as best I could, the thick hard cylinder within. Heat raged from the point of him, pain gone to be replaced by shear joy. The type that brings tears to me eyes….tears that none shall see within the cloud of darkness.

“Arrgggghhhhhhhh, yyyesssss….maaaasssstterrrr……ummmppphhhhh”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:03 pm
Profile WWW

(This may be too short. I'm running on anxiety and caffeine. Not a good mix for someone not used to it...)

If the sheets of darkness surrounding the laboratory, dimming even the weird glows emanating from the myriad vessels, had been capering in delight before, this was a full blown Mardi Gras, so joyful and wild were the undulations and shudderings of the things and images Cassie thought she could see within the gloom. If she could muster the focus necessary to see them, of course.

So tight and warm was she that Magadon fought to keep himself from once more releasing himself. It would spoil the fun too early. And we don't want that now, do we?

He slid himself deeper into her just an inch more, giving her the feel of him. But just as she could have drawn him in even deeper, he pulled out abruptly, the bulbous head the only thing within her.

Before she could whine or plead, the length suddenly drove itself deeper than before, touching a nerve within her few could have bragged about. And so, he bucked his hips in that fashion, slowly pulling her along with him into a forbidden paradise, the sweetest reward of sin.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:47 pm

A swirl of purple, so faint in the blackness it must be me imagination. The end of him throbs once…only once within, an almost I cry out for joy. There is a tension that runs straight through the spear lodged within me tight embrace. A tension I can taste emanating from the clenched muscles of his bum, straight trough to the way the hands grip me….so close…he is so close an only jus barely within the tight wet petals of me flower.

Like a prize fighter he fought. His fingers jus barely contracting…then…slowly…the tension ebbing within his body. Even so I do nothing, uncertain if I should send him o’er the edge with a sudden pulse…or let …yes let him control the tempo, the rate. Is that not how a slave should act?

With frightening speed the fingers clench an pull. He bounces jus a bit deeper, drawing further inside me. There is more though…much more I suspect as the end of him does not yet touch me upturned bum. The case of his jewels not yet ‘gainst me thighs. In anguish I await, wanting to push me self back, a small tip of me back instead.

Hands push me forward, away from what I seek. The hard ridge of his bulbous tip slipping past me clenching insides. Feeling its quick retreat until it pops from the very entrance that tries so hard to keep it trapped. Only the soft tip of him remains, sandwiched tween the moist petals of me sex.

Oh how a long, how I wish him to be in me again….deeper than fore. Drawing in air, filling me lungs with the sweetness of life itself I prepare to speak. To say words that come hard as Cassie, but seem to flow as a mere slave. For I am no longer that same girl. No longer the one in charge. Twisting me bum round him, feeling his tip move at me entrance.

“I..uuhhhhhh…. OOHHHHHH” the words blurred in a rush of air as nerves send jolts of fire into the midst of me brain an me vocal cords forget how to work. Tis pleasure that rocks me world. The long shaft driving deeply into me, hitting parts I had never known existed within, a shower of heat an pleasure. His body ‘gainst me bum. His tip lodged deep. His width filling me.

There is lil I can do, me toes curling, no longer even touching the floor. I hang, hang upon his shaft in the grip of his hands. Me hair slides along the floor below me head. Breasts jiggle with each hard fast thrust. Hips try an move during each exotic an slow retreat. Try to move him round inside me tight embrace.

All the while he plumbs me interior I cry into the shifting shadows of red an purple an shades of blue. Cry out till me hoarse voice echoes in the distance, an me body begs for release.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:36 pm
Profile WWW

Oh, love! Oh, God! Hanaji's moan resounded in Cassie's ears as Magadon's length became one with her, his sack bouncing against her flesh as he let her swallow him whole.

Her answering howl was music to the ears of his mind. Her mind and soul were afire with with all-too human wants, evidence of the weakness that was the birthright of all men and women. And Magadon, the Void-born Savant, would have his feast, ravaging her delightful young form without any restraint or care.

Rubbing the small of her back with his thumbs, he began to see in a haze, as if he too were so close to the edge. He easily reached forward, an easy matter for his arms, as he cupped her generous bosom, looping his fingers around the golden rings, tugging, twisting and squeezing the fleshy mounds as he plunged into her nether region with his relentless rhythm, grinding into her most sacred area with all the wantonness of a recently freed convict.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:57 am

‘Hanaji…!’ Her voice rings in me ear…me love…me…..an it is all too much. Fingers curl in on themselves, gripping whatever is at hand. With me heals I lock them hind the thighs of me love, the one that fills me tender folds with her/his strength. Filling me!? Oh by the grace of god do they.

Gasping in joy as me body tightens like an accordion. One more push an pull is all it takes, squeezed in the center an the music plays. The sound of me chorus resounding of the walls. No more can I keep me self quite in this time of pleasurable sin.

Inside I flutter, an fly upwards, soaring. back arching, legs trembling, all me body moving type of experience. His fingers grip me breast, pulling me back upon his thickness. A Finger finds the ring an pulls, teases…an ache of pleasure throbbing from me bosom to join the pulsing power in me middle. Heat flares within, an aching desire that leave me body dripping in delight.

I do not deserve what I receive for anything I have done. No, It happens only because he deems it so. Oh the pleasure.

“Thank you, …. master….for….. finding me …… worthy” breathlessly as I ‘gin to relax on his embrace. Feeling him stoking me for yet another thunderclap…the clouds building within…Tears of joy stream down me cheeks to join the growing pool of moisture below me body upon the dark floor.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:20 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next