View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 6:29 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 If We Shadows Have Offended ... (for Severity) 

Post Re: If We Shadows Have Offended ... (for Severity)
She lay silent for a moment as he finished, expecting another line, or something. But no, everything was suddenly silent. No footsteps,no lines or stage directions- even the girls that had been chatting and giggling on the sidelines seemed to have been silenced. That was bizarre...
After a few moments, she let her eyes flutter open, just a bit. That was odd- Brooke seemed to have left, even though Severity hadn't heard anything. She had been a bit tired- maybe she had fallen asleep there on the stage?
She turned her head to try and see if any of the other girls were there, but there was absolutely nobody in her field of vision. The props seemed to be gone, too, which was weird. "What's going on?" she asked herself.

Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:15 pm

Through her befuddled state Aegir had come to the realization that she bought into this phantasm. She sought out answers as she found things downright bizarre though the questions that rose within her mind were unimportant as far as he had been concerned. What would be important would be the truth that these questions revealed. What would be important would be the discovery she was about to make.

Seeing that her eyes had opened Aegir slithered even closer. He devoured the thoughts that sprang unbridled to her head consuming them with an appetite that could not be quenched. Closer he drew himself so that the shadow of his form stretched out to encompass her. If that had not been enough to capture her attention then perhaps the mass of tentacles that were waving out in all directions would have.

Delaying for only a moment so that his form and presence could be registered upon her mind Aegir sprang into action. His tentacles streaked through the empty space between them seeking to find purchase against the limbs of her body. Eyes, now full, white and pupilless, took on the hint of malevolence as all context of friendliness dropped away. His alias of Mister Burrows melted away in less time it took than all three of his hearts beating but once.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma
full sized image of Aegir

Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:56 pm
Profile ICQ

A shadow passed over her and she shook her head, noticing the odd form. As she turned to try and see who or what it was, the tentacles reced towards her, brushing her skin. It only took a second for her to be sitting upright, trying to back away. "What's going on?" she demanded, terrified.

Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:51 pm

Surprise had a certain serenity about it, at least Aegir had believed so. That moment when you sprang upon your target catching with their senses unaware and their guard down. It was a sublime moment when all your effort paid off. He would have grinned had he been capable of doing so in his natural form. Rather he let his mouth tentacles sway about in an entrancing rhythm as tentacles battled against one another as they looped and twisted about her body fastening a secure hold upon her.

White eyes seemed to study her as she voiced her question of alarm though he had not answered at least not immediately. Aegir possessed no vocal chords and thus relied upon telepathic communication to voice his thoughts and opinions. The entity, having been tainted by his exposure to humans, had a multitude of personalities. At times he could be callous or aloof at others he could be cynical. Usually though he had been reserved though he had no problems in taunting and toying with his prey saviouring the moment while it lasted.

Finally he projected words into her mind. Auditions ... Hollywood style my dear. He answered with a bit of cheer in the mental tone he used. Tentacles flung out towards her clothing ready to tare and strip it away from her flesh just as a young child would rip into the wrapping paper of their presents on Christmas morning.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:10 am
Profile ICQ

It took a few seconds to realize what he meant by Hollywood. When she did, she redoubled her struggling. "No- Please- You can't-" she stuttered, her eyes wide and terrified. Howver, she could barely even wiggle, let alone free herself from his grip.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:15 am

He took delight in her realization of what he intended by his words. Though he had not closed in upon her Aegir lingered where he was allowing her to struggle as best as she could against his grasp. Being quite strong he could have always tightened his grip further but he found no need in doing so knowing full well that she was using up precious energy in her struggles. Let her struggle a bit, let her tire herself in her attempt to brake free rather than conversing her energy and attempting to escape at a more opportune time. Ah, there was nothing quite as refreshing as the taste of sheer panic so Aegir dined upon it for awhile longer.

It is hopeless, you do realize, he spoke in a slightly amused tone those free tentacles of hers stretching out over the short distance to dip and wriggle beneath her garments looping about the fabric so that he could get a decent grasp of the material of her clothing. And you have no say in what happens ...

His telepathic voice tappered off as he gave a tug with his appendages both hearing and seeing the material of her shirt rip, buttons popping free of the garment. Her skirt similiarly torn as he shredding the materials with the utmost ease revealing the clean white undergarments beneath. I am going to enjoy this ...

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:32 am
Profile ICQ

She gasped, staring up at him helplessly. "Leave me alone, please!" she begged, knowing that it was hopeless.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:14 pm

Little did she realize that the more she begged and pleaded the more he would be enticed. Those white eyes scanned her exposed flesh though hadn't quite been satisfied in that they were denied in taking their fill. So, as a response to this those flexible mauve tentacles swept over her hips, over her chest and squirmed, wiggled and slithered against her skin working their way beneath the material of her undergarments. Once he looped those appendages around the offensive material that barred his unhindered sight of her young body he used an explosive burst of strength reeling those gripping appendages back and with them came both bra and panties in tatters. Mouth tentacles quivering Aegir now examined her in greater detail.

Why? The question filled her mind. Why should I? He had wondered for a moment if she actually could supply him with a valid reason in letting her be. He strongly doubted it, though Aegir being a curious being would give her a chance to plead her case. He doubted that it would make any difference either way. He had snared her and now he was going to have his way with her unless by some chance her 'why' was of such an impact that it gave him cause to rethink matters, but really, how likely was that?

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:15 pm
Profile ICQ

"I'll... I'll call the police!" she said fiercely. She tried to move her hands to cover her exposed breast and womanhood, blushing slightly.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:30 pm

Aegir's body became as rigid as a board. His tentacles perfectly still, his white eyes fluttered rapidly for a few seconds as he blinked numerous times. Then he stared at her for a long moment as he felt her renewed struggles as she made an effort to cover herself. She would find that his limbs were quite strong even in such a docile state and what little movement she managed was what he had allowed essentially giving her a little slack only to tighten it back up as he drew her limbs away from her body not to hinder his view. Let her struggle like a fish snared upon a line and eventually she would be too tired to struggle further.

Then it came, his words pressing into her mind as those mouth tentacles of his quivered. Ooooh ... a comedian! You must forgive me earthling humor is something that is still somewhat foreign to me. Though that is a good one. Call the police! And do you think they have tentacle-cuffs, he made a show of flaying his free appendages. Or a cell that I simply couldn't slip out of? Good one ... and here I was thinking that you'd try to cut a deal. Humor, especially in your predictament is a good thing to possess, hm?

He swept one of his tentacles out brushing it lightly against the pink folds of flesh that he spied nudging it against her sex and tasting her in the process seeing that his sense of touch had been linked directly to his sense of taste.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:54 pm
Profile ICQ

Severity winced slightly- she hadn't really intended for it to be a joke. After all, there had to be someone on the island who could do something...

"Why won't you just let me g- oh!" She squirmed as his tentacles flicked over her tender slit. Despite her terror, she was starting to get wet.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:04 pm

Does a spider let the fly go that so carelessly winds up in the web it has spun? I think not ...so why shall it be any different between us, hm? Aegir studied her for a moment, his tentacle already tasting the dampness of her body as it swished against her slit. Mouth tentacles quavered as he observed her for a long moment in time quite ready to consume her but obviously willing to take his time about the matter. He knew this room wouldn't be in use for another 2 days when a theater class had booked it out and it had been late enough in the evening where there was little chance of anyone wandering the halls. Interference was cut down to a bare minimum.

Besides your thrilled by the prospect, he explained as he pushed his tentacle against her entrance lightly brushing it into the soft folds of flesh. See how your body has already begun to respond? Another push and his tentacle began squirming into her.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:44 pm
Profile ICQ

Severity bit her lip, feeling it squirm deeper. She shut her eyes for a second, honestly enjoying it, then paused. "What are you doing?" she asked,opening one eye fearfully to look at him.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:53 pm

When her eye opened it would have been met by the white gaze of his own orbs as they continued to look upon her. Chosing that exact moment to push the tentacle into her deeper the appendage seemed to have a life of its own as it began squirming about within her, touching the silken walls of her body all the while driving itself deeper into her core with alarming speed. With no bones and the ability to compress his body Aegir could do many things with his appendages that humans could only dream about. For instance he had fully control over his motions able to twist his appendages and cocks in a 360 degree rotation which he began to do now.

Why, prepping you of course. Wouldn't want to brake this delicate body of yours when I get around to taking you. As if to further explain three cocks appeared out from the mass of tentacles making up his legs. Two smaller ones flanking a larger, thicker, central one came into view. And while those smaller ones were roughly the size of an average human the central one was massive in comparison, a full 16" in length and capable of stretching itself due to his own body's elasticity even further had he so desired it.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:16 pm
Profile ICQ

Severity whitened, seeing the size of the middle cock. She didn't know how elasticky he was, but it looked as if it would hurt a lot. "You're not going to..." she said softly.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:34 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next