View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 6:26 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 If We Shadows Have Offended ... (for Severity) 

Post Re: If We Shadows Have Offended ... (for Severity)
Of course I am my dear, those mouth tentacles flailed about as he spoke to her telepathically. Fortunately his body could compress itself quite a bit. Still, he was in no hurry to jump right into the main course after all. He used a good deal of effort to get to this point and he wasn't about to just cast that to the side in lieu of a quick conquest. Tentacles reached out to sweep over her breasts curling around the definative curve and granting them a squeeze. The tips of these appendages flickered against her nipples while the one between her thighs continued its intrusion into the core of her body. He had no need to slide that appendage in and out of her for he could twist it in a circular motion to similar effect while letting her retain the feeling of fullness. He could also compress the appendage than expand it in time with those motions, which he had begun doing now.

But lets not get too far ahead of ourselves. Everything in time my dear, everything in time.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma
full sized image of Aegir

Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:06 pm
Profile ICQ

"Ohhh..." Her eyes widened as she began to breathe heavily. "Please... you can't..." She squeezed her hands into fists, almost arriving at a climax.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:31 pm

I can't? He used her own choice of words, pressing them into her mind as if a question that he spoke. The answer should have been apparent given that he already had one of his tentacles withering about the soft core of her body. Drawing himself even closer he let his hand sweep down between her thighs using one of his elongated fingers to lightly brush against her clit. His other hand had moved up to sweep his fingers against portions of her breast that were not being assailed by tentacles presently.

Now I see those words as a challenge, Severity. And how to you suppose you're going to stop me? Your best option is simply to relax and enjoy what you have coming to you. Either way, I do intend to enjoy this. Another tentacle pressed up against her pussy, squirming and fighting as it too began to slip inside her body after compressing itself so it could ease into her along with the first.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:20 pm
Profile ICQ

After a few seconds of this, she came explosively, her already tight passageway squeezing the tentacles even tighter.

Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:37 am

That didn't take long ... not long at all. Aegir's murmur echoed in her mind as he felt the quaver of her body contracting around those tentacles, the enriching taste of her body oozed against those appendages allowing him to gobble up the nectar that her body offered up. And here you are pleading against this.

Now with both tentacles inside her, his finger pressing down firmly against her clit and the other rubbing the tip of her nipple enticing it into hardening Aegir looped another one of his tentacles about her waist. His strength in those appendages especially had been great. Capable of lifting upwards of a ton of weight he easily hefted her body skyward a few inches allowing yet another tentacle to snake out. It slipped between the cheeks of her ass rubbing against her body there as it left a trail of moisture in its passing.

I must say my dear, Hollywood would appreciate you for the pleasure of your auditions if nothing else. His tentacles worked over her breasts squeezing them in contracting roughness against gentleness, his three cocks twisting and turning like serpents dancing to the tune of a flute player. All three ready to strike at a moments notice though held in check by the creature that they were attached to.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:31 am
Profile ICQ

She shuddered slightly, firmly unable to believe what had just happened. Feeling her nipples harden at the touch of his tentacles, she lay still, letting herself get wet again. She struggled to ignore what he was saying to her, concentrating on the pleasure running through her body. She jumped, startled, as the tentacle snaked between her firm cheeks.

Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:42 am

Easing that tentacle against her backside he brought a third appendage up to her pussy using the tip of it to flicker against her clit as he drew his hand away. Feeling the sensations that cascaded through her thoughts Aegir had no troubles in deciphering what was on her mind. Nor did he have any trouble in distinguishing the fact that she was attempting to shut him out by submitting to the bliss that coursed over her.

With the tip of his tentacle now poised at her rear the other at her clit dipped down to her pussy where it traced against her labia almost as if it were considering pressing itself inside as well. It did not toy with her body for long, however, simply shoving into her backside in time with the movements that worked through her full pussy. Fuller still as he worked a third tentacle inside her through that marvelous compression ability of his own. Once inside he could let it expand a little stretching her body out as he pressed those appendages into her.

Such willingness found in the vessel of your body. See how it responds? See how it betrays your true thoughts? Bending over slightly Aegir took a tentacle away from her breast so that he could pop it into his mouth. Those mouth tendrils oozed outward taking hold upon her tit so that they were out of the way as he suckled upon her.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:55 am
Profile ICQ

"Oh, yes!" she cried, loving it. As the third tentacle expanded, her eyes widened, as she felt stretched to her limit. She relaxed as Aegir began sucking at her ample breast, a contented smile on her lips.

Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:15 am

Normally he had to fiddle around with the minds of his victim to illicit this response and even then he had to brake through several barriers. It had seemed that in order to get through this, however, that she had tossed herself into the act grabbing hold of her own pleasure and riding it out as best she could. As if he were a storm sweeping over her the only thing she could do was prepare for the worst and endure it.

Aegir didn't mind though. She was an experiment after all, a means by which he could test the effectiveness of his illusions and he had done just that. This was simply icing on the cake, seeing that he had accomplished what he had wanted through the use of such natural talents. So when her cries washed out of those sweet lips Aegir smiled inwardly seeing that he could not do so in his natural state.

So you like it a bit rough ... the words spoken into her mind were more his own internal ramblings voiced "aloud". The tentacle in her ass drove in a bit harder while the trio in her pussy squirmed, twisted and curled about with renewed fevor. His mouth sucked against her tit with renewed aggression suckling hard then relaxing as he suckled against her skin softly for a few moments then hard again. His tongue swept out of his mouth dashing over the mound of flesh that he held captive.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:13 am
Profile ICQ

She grunted in response, panting slightly as she felt another orgasm building. "Mmm- keep going, please!" she begged, not looking at him at all.

Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:21 am

Lit up like a Christmas tree, this one was certainly getting into matters. He tried to understand her, tried to work out if this was a defensive mechanism on her part then ignored his own questions allowing them to drop away unanswered. It had not mattered either way. What he did do instead was imprint his presence into her mind. Tracing through the network of functions that the brain controlled was second nature to him these days. Aegir had enough experience in delving into minds to know his way about them. Few minds proved to be a challenge. About the only that were had been those of psionic individuals and those that had blank spots in their minds, dark areas that had to be explored with care least a pitfall be discovered. The only other minds that had confounded him were those that contained numerous personaes or expanded over eons of time only in the sense that it often took a considerable effort to syphon through each individual personality or find the right information amongst an ocean of knowledge.

Once he had found what he was looking for Aegir pressed against it. The pleasure centers of her mind is what he manipulated adjusting it as easily as one adjusted the volume on a stereo or television set. Cranking up the intensity of the pleasure she felt, while seemingly unnecessary, was what he did as his appendages pressed within her. It was more out of the sake of curiousity that he did this wondering if he could further increase the experience.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:04 am
Profile ICQ

Her eyes widened as he artificially increased the pleasure she felt. "Yes!" she screamed, pressing down on the tentacles. "Oh god..."

Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:55 pm

I bet you've taken many boys in your previous schools like this. No matter, it is near time for you to experience something no mortal man could ever have given you.

A mental chuckle entered into her mind as she screamed out. Apparently he still could increase the sensations that she felt. Her body pressing down against his appendages Aegir felt the frantic movements she made against him even as he continuously worked himself inside her. Those tentacles drilling into her body with circular motions while his fingers grazed over her breasts sculpting them against his smooth hands. Thumbs danced against her nipples as his mouth, previously upon her tit, had risen up to press itself against the side of her neck licking against her skin.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:34 am
Profile ICQ

Severity clenched her fists, sweating. "Mm... ooh... aaagh!" She seemed beyond normal speech.

Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:06 am

Then, as abruptly as it had begun it stopped. The sensations retracting from her as he reeled back those invading appendages giving rise to a loud slurping sound as they did so. His mouth tentacles writhed about as he drew his face away from her breast, even his thumbs retracted from her. White eyes gazed down upon her as his body shifted slightly allowing more of his shadow to sweep down over her. The trio of his cocks swayed as if they were caught up in a current of air each alive with a life of its own. Downward his mauve body came those three cocks pressing against her. Each tip battling to be the first to delve into the dampness of her body.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:28 am
Profile ICQ
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next