View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Not a good place (Keemari) 

Post Re: Not a good place (Keemari)
Water the changes shape into a long tendril of water that floods into your pussy giving you a dual sensation like she was being flooded with a liquid and being fucked by something solid as. Metal binds down and forms a device that attaches to your clit as it's simloutsy sucked, licked, pulled, flicked, and teased as your ass, pussy are taken as fire's lips continue to grind against yours as he contiues to kiss you.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:16 am

Lyra clutched at Fire as her lower body was filled. She came when water flooded her pussy. It was the most incredible feeling she had ever felt. Breaking the kiss with fire she slid down his body until her mouth wrapped around his cock. Her head bobbed up and down quickly as one of her hands move to wrap around the lower part of his shaft. Together her mouth and hand worked his cock.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:15 pm

She could feel the heat coming from fire's body and it did burn a bit to take him into her mouth, but not the bad kind, the sexual burning that Lyra knew all too well in her being as she literaly tasted fire the lust and love that fire represented poured off his avatar in waves as tasted lust literaly as it burned her senses as he grabed your hair and pulled you up and down his cock as you work it with your hand also.

Wood finally made his appearance sprouting from the ground as your lovely orbs shake from the assault your under. His fingers strech and wrap around your breasts squeezing them and playing with your nipples as he then moves his cock up, the longest since it was attached to a vine and he slips it inbetween your clevage and starts to titty fuck you as you are truely taken in every possible way.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:36 pm

Lyra cry was muffled as she sucked the hot cock of fire. She felt wood between her breasts fucking them. She rocked back and forth from the thrusting. Her lips closed over fire while her holes tightened as she came.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:08 am

All six of us then cum as we truely fill and cover you as we all cum at the same time with our unique element influnecning it as she feels the burn, the sap, the cool water, the breeze, ect. upon her and inside of her as they move back and drop you six cock still around you waiting to go.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:06 am

Lyra laid on the ground panting covered in cum. She laid stretched out spread apart. Her breathing was ragged of a woman who had just been throughly used. Weakly she got the her hands and knees intending to crawl away from the unnatural orgy.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:28 am

"Are you done? I thought you wanted to be used and be sexed up are you exhusted?" They ask her as they stare down at you.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:12 am

Lyra crawled on her hands and knees making a soft pleading noise. "No I didn't agree to this," she whispered not realizing she said no as if she wasn't done.

Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:10 pm

We all clap our hands and disapear as I wake myself up dispelling the illusion. "Well if you've had enough then, then I'll leave you be. Your far too enjoyable to make you hate me. After all the taste of your flesh is wonderous." I tell her as I turn to leave her covered in my cum.

Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:36 pm

Lyra fell to the ground sated and worn. She was covered in cum sprawled on the forest floor. Moaning she turned her head to look at him. "You really are stupid if you think I'm going to let you ever fuck me again,' she panted breathlessy.

Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:34 pm

(Green house floor)

I turn around and smirk at her. "Ha, ha, ha oh you will, after all with that sharp toungue of yours I really won't know when your just trying to egg me on or being serious. Feel free to rest after all this place is supposed to be off limits to the students." I tell her with a small snicker as I open the door and head out leaving her there to recover.

Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6