View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 9:53 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Chance meeting (Kanoe) 

Mocking laughter, loud and deep, answered her question. His hands, aggressively groped her sensitive tits, his fingers roughly tweaking her erect, dark nipples. A quiet sucking accompanied her movements as her juices squeezed back the large shaft filling her and onto his hips. "I'm not here for your pleasure, Kanoe. You want something, you're perfectly capable of getting it yourself," he taunted. It was a small lie but a believable one. He was quite interested in her arousal but not for any of the altruistic or compassionate reasons she would have hoped. No, he just found that active partners brought him more enjoyment and for that reason, he was very interested in her pleasure.

Her hands gripped his tail tightly, her nails digging into the black scales as she whimpered her frustration at his inaction. Well aware of the affect his hands had on her, he continued his constant, skilled stimulation of her perfect tits, their attentions insistently prodding her into motion. He groaned softly as his cock throbbed from the constant quivering, tight grasp of her sex. testament to their effectiveness.

Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:30 am

The witch was trembling. The monster was toying with her now. Her body was hanging by a thread before another blissful release. He did not stop completely though. Kanoe's breasts were throbbing hot orbs of pleasure as Saur continues to grope and stimulate them. Long raven black hair sticks to her sweating back in several thin black threads, giving her pale body a sort of striped look. The lizard was keeping on edge but he was going to make her take the leap off it and give in.

She wanted to stop. To keep going would only prove those monsters right. Kanoe clenches her jaw, stifling her moans for a moment. She was not some cheap whore, hungry for sex. But, this heat, this strain to her body was driving her crazy. Her nearly numb legs slowly bend and lift up from the sides of the bench. Every motion shifts her hips, causing the rod she was impaled on to grind against her once more. The woman was panting heavily as she sat on her bent knees on Suar's hips. Her body knew what was coming and her mind knew what this meant. She could only silently apologize to her love as she forces herself to rise and fall on the thick dripping shaft. The student was already gasping between moans of pleasure as she began to bob up and down the beast's cock causing her juices to squish out around her clenching sex.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:05 pm

His eyes followed her as she struggled to fight the heat flowing from her chest and sex. The sweat on her pale body glistened, her chest heaving as her breath came in small, quick pants. His pulse quickened when she finally gave in, her legs bending and resting on the bench. It was all he could do to hold his hips still when she began to lift herself up and down on his shaft, her juices flowing over his hips while she drove herself onto him.

His hands, still on her tits, squeezed them firmly, a long, low groan escaping his lips while she bounced on his hard cock.
"Good girl, Kanoe," he groaned out again, his fingers roughly tweaking her hard, dark nipples, his control slipping as he momentarily thrust upwards into her before holding himself still again. He didn't know how long he could hold on but he was determined to drag as much pleasure from both their bodies as he could.

Thu May 08, 2008 6:30 am

Lust flared madly inside her body as Kanoe bounces up and down on the monster's thick cock. A hand lets go of Saur's tail and ran down her long raven black hair. She could not think about anything anymore. Right, wrong, it didn't matter to the woman. Both her body and mind screamed their need for this. Loud cries and groans of pleasure constantly left the woman's parted lips. Her other hand releases the tail and slides down her own body. Fingers quickly found the painfully harden clit and began to quickly stroke and rub the sensitive pearl.

Her heart pounded rapidly as she found herself increasing her pace. Up and down the wonderful rod she bounced. Every stimulating act only made her want more as waves of heat and bliss flow through her body. The sudden surge of the lizard's hips causes the woman to scream and shudder. The woman's sex clamps down tightly around the throbbing meat, causing even more stimulation as she forces her shaking body to move up and down the shaft. The witch could not fight it no longer. Eyes rolling back in her head, she began to scream as a large climax tears through her being. Her legs twitch as her body spasms, hot nectar gushing down around her tightly spread netherlips. With a loud groan, her legs gave way as she sank down letting the rod fully impale her climaxing body.

Fri May 09, 2008 2:03 am

Finally, his efforts paid off as she gave in completely. Transfixed, he watched as her hand slid down her body to her before stopping at her tiny button. Strong fingers groped and caressed her, her full tits bouncing in his hands as she drove herself faster onto him, the heat from her quivering sex covering his thick rod in it's exquisite, wet grasp.

Her full body stretched up above him, surrounding him, constantly tested his control as he struggled to prolong the moment. His lapse was brief as he thrust up into her but her response washed away all semblance of control as she cried out, tilting her head back and spasming as she drove herself hard onto him. Immediately, his hands slid down to her sides, gripping them tightly as he lifted her off him and drove her back down, his hips thrusting up to meet her and ramming himself fully into her spasming, climaxing sex, finally releasing the building pressure in his cock with a loud, deep growl as waves of cum shot into her. Lifting her again, he drove her back down as he rose up to meet her, again and again he pistoned into her tight, clenching sex, his semen mixing with her juices and flowing out onto their hips, leaving the air tainted with the musty smell of sex. Up and down, up and down, he lifted her body and drove her down onto him, lost in the feelings of her silken walls around him as he fucked her through their combined climaxes...

Fri May 09, 2008 7:49 am

Cries of blissful release echo off the courtyard walls as Kanoe was impaled over and over. Her spasming cunt clinged tightly around the pumping rod, almost sucking the hot seed out of the beast. Everytime Saur slams the young witch down on his cock, the woman was left shuddering in complete shock and awe. Her screams faded into desperate gasps of air, almost hyperventilating. Heavy aroused breasts jiggle and sway, bouncing with every drive of the creature's hips.

Her hands weakly grip at the lizardman's sides, trying to hold on as she had the ride of her life. Completely filled with oozing seed, her belly had a slight swell showing as each drive of his cock forced a mixture of sexual juices to gush out around her tightly spread cunt. The woman's body swayed and flopped as she was bounced up and down on Saur's hips. Her vision blurs as her eyes completely glazed over, lost in the prolonged spasms of release. Stamina ebbs away as the student slowly fell forward. Her nipples graze against the scales of the reptile's chest, causing her to shiver from the sensation on her sensitive flesh. The climax began to fade as she just lays there, rocking with the monster's thrusts. The feeling of ectasy was quickly replaced with exhaustion, mentally and physically.

Sat May 10, 2008 11:41 pm

Post Re: Chance meeting (Kanoe)
His own eyes glazed slightly as he watched her lush body arch above him, her full tits shaking and bouncing with each hard thrust and gasping breath. His hands held her hips tightly, his claws digging into her ass and hips as he enjoyed her energetic, young body. Finally, his own climax expended, his thrusting slowed as she fell slowly forward onto his chest, her body shivering still as his hips lazily rocked inside her, the movement was almost an afterthought but still managed to drag her erect nipples acrossed his scaled muscles. Soon, even that motion stopped and he simply lay under her, enjoying the feeling of her hot body on top of him. Almost gently, his hands slid off her hips and up her sweat-covered back, his nails running softly up and down her spine.

Quietly, he whispered to her,
"Kanoe, when I'm gone, you'll tell yourself that you hated this but you were a willing participant. Every step of the way. When you're all alone at night, remember that." With that he sat up, his hands around her hips lifting her and dropping her unceremoniously on the cool grass as he stood above her. Turning to walk away, he caught sight of a small glint in the moonlight. Bending, he lifted her brooch out of the grass. Turning it over in his fingers, a thin smile creased his lips as he looked back at her. A quick flick of his wrist sent the brooch flying through the air to land with a soft slap on her flat stomach as he turned away from her, "Oh yes, and don't forget your hair clip. We'll meet again, Kanoe..."

Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:57 am

Post Re: Chance meeting (Kanoe)
A low moan leaves the woman's lips as the beasts hot load empties deep within her being. The mixture of sexual fluids ooze and trickle out her spread lips and down the throbbing shaft.

Her exhausted body came to rest up against Saur's muscular chest. She could feel it's heart beating softly or perhaps it was her own. Kanoe's eyes slowly fell shut, unable to hold them up any longer. As darkness takes her, she could feel his claws running gently through her long black hair and down her back. The touch was soothing like one did to a lover or worse a pet. The witch could not muster a response to Saur's words. She knew it wasn't true. The witch did fight back, trying to prevent another vile rape from yet another monster of the island. But, he was too strong and she was too weak. She had no choice.

The woman finally found some peace as she falls unconcious. Her body was dropped to the floor like a now useless toy, completely nude and coverd in another monster's seed. She did not stir as her silver clasp fell upon her pale form. The defeated woman remained completely blacked out till the morning when the school staff finds her and tends to her just like the other unfortunate students they find.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:40 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7